World War Stats

DeletedUser109725

I'm making this thread so people don't complain about stats that aren't just BARB vs Nuts! in the BARB thread. Feel free to explain why you think the sides you include in the stats are the ones who should be considered.

Side 1:
Tribes: TPL, BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,587
Side 2: 2,028
Difference: 441

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,734,533
Side 2: 18,603,624
Difference: 3,869,091

chart

These are the stats I consider relevant because they show only the tribes I consider major. All the rim tribes aren't organised, so I don't believe they add up to TPL. Maybe include SAGA and Atomic.

DeletedUser98503

If you're going to add barb, Make it so it's from the time BARB actually started warring you, You guys were 1vs1ing TPL for quite a while so obviously it's going to look like that.

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB, TPL
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: 16/10/2013 12:43:40 to 17/11/2013 01:31:22

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,352
Side 2: 1,082
Difference: 270

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,612,931
Side 2: 9,797,970
Difference: 2,814,961

chart

DeletedUser

Maybe adding in some of the people who got the boot and didnt go barb?

DeletedUser

Don't know why you're so keen on stats to look in your favour. All it matters is that you are definitely not even close to winning, the "active" players don't appear to show up anytime soon and the Nuts! strongest stats are [Nuts! vs Nuts!]: a whopping 983 internals (this last month has been about 1/3 of all Nuts! internalling done since forever so I guess that's a record within itself, so congrats! :lol:) with most of them going to Killer-Cupcakes, UrFear, Darkmonkey8, PottyPorridge (face it, the only one that deserves these internals is UrFear who can actually do something with the villages).

It's irrelevant on how you get the points, but if Nuts! only way to stay "ahead" is by recruiting, 2k barbs, and generally letting their west side get decimated then go ahead and keep trying to stay "ahead" by manipulating the stats however you like.
(*also, Nuts! are the ones who have such great "diplomacy" skills and managed to get rim tribes to fight against BARB. If you have no spine to fight your own battles, then at least have the balls to not whine if they're added to stats; to be honest, they don't even matter but nice try).

DeletedUser

I'm making this thread so people don't complain about stats that aren't just BARB vs Nuts! in the BARB thread. Feel free to explain why you think the sides you include in the stats are the ones who should be considered.

But barb and tpl are not allies....barb are not supporting tpl...so why are you putting them on the same side, yea we have a common enemy but we are not working together in ops or co-ordinating support so the only point in this is to try boost nutz morale which is pathetic tbh.

Soberknight

But barb and tpl are not allies....barb are not supporting tpl...so why are you putting them on the same side, yea we have a common enemy but we are not working together in ops or co-ordinating support so the only point in this is to try boost nutz morale which is pathetic tbh.

Exactly. That is why Barb put all rim tribes on Nuts! side when Nuts put TPL on Barbs side.
It really doesnt matter. From stats anyone can see Barb is way up in caps. On the other hand its obvious Nuts is not going anywhere and is still growing and active. They are in no way beaten. TPL seems to have given up. Only player really working hard against nuts is Quite Goddish. I hope i am wrong and they can get morale and activity back to where it was when war started.

DeletedUser

Only player really working hard against nuts is Quite Goddish.
That is because Nuts! don't op us so we take the battle to them. I assume they are just too scared to lose their precious nobles on us when they could be put to 'better' use on barbarians and internals :/

Soberknight

That is because Nuts! don't op us so we take the battle to them. I assume they are just too scared to lose their precious nobles on us when they could be put to 'better' use on barbarians and internals :/

I can see there are still some active thus good accounts in TPL, but do you see any way in getting all 14 accounts active again? I had expected TPL to be a force to reckon again already, when Barb declared war... Or are Nuts keeping you guys down/unable to rebuild the accounts?

DeletedUser

They have one day where they beat you guys, Nath and Dan this can't happen again! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I can see there are still some active thus good accounts in TPL, but do you see any way in getting all 14 accounts active again? I had expected TPL to be a force to reckon again already, when Barb declared war... Or are Nuts keeping you guys down/unable to rebuild the accounts?
Well they aren't showing Barb any resistance so you can guess who they are focusing on.

Soberknight

Well they aren't showing Barb any resistance so you can guess who they are focusing on.

Ok, good to hear you guys havent given up.

Lets see what the next few weeks will bring. As i said: Nuts! is still growing and active. They havent given up and therefore noone should underestimate them. Perhaps their players skills are less than those of BArb but its not the only factor in TW. Activity and stamina is perhaps even more important.

DeletedUser

We include TPL in the stats because Barb sits TPL lol. Fairly easy to call you all a single team. You guys should just merge them into you already. If you are this worried about your stats here in the beginning I'm going to openly predict a large percentage of your players hitting delete when they start losing to the "noobiest hugging tribe in the world." Or the alternate you can have coffee save you lol. Coffee you better rest up. In another month looks like you'll have to sit the majority of your tribes front line o_0

Thus far other than mass force attacking you have shown no tribe coordination, no skilled timing, lol if anything your BEST skill is stacking..... thats not a skill holmes. The rim turtles do that. I wont lie and say that we here in nuts have done much better. Maybe wez just too bad at this game :( I hope your solo player antics can hold up under pressure. oohhh now I'm singing Under Pressure... time to send more attacks :D

DeletedUser105209

Dont talk about what you are going to do, come back when you've done it (yawn),

As for "skilled Timing" Did you guys a lot of good in the north didnt it? how many did you cap on hardly worth it last time?

Nuts best skll is their flair for bullshit on the externals, keep patting yourselves on the back for almost catching us in caps yesterday.

p6RYOUB.png

:D winning the world!

DeletedUser

I personally loved the change. To the point. Simple. Bravo on the color choices as well. Having fought against our lovely charming Amanda before I will say she has changed my mind. If we had 10 of her this would already look a different way but meh. Just have to wait and see if people can find their attack buttons.

lol well I am not in the north nor was I playing then (I think? Ill ask and see but I can't remember.. Im sooooo blonde). So I'm not too sure about how that went. OH MAN THO HEY! At least we could time stuff then? I dunno, I'm confused now tho lol was it timed or not? lol I didnt know I had a flair for bs :D True??? If so my external chatter must have improved. Ah prolly not me tho huh? Award goes to the true forum warriors. Its really not hard to hate on Barb tho. Everything you razz other people for you have done. You manipulate stats and talk out of your ass more than the worst shit talkers I have ever seen. At least be more creative. Gawd what I wouldn't give for someone creative to do ANYTHING original and not listen to anymore lame ass Barb players talk about how cool they are. Sweetness. You should let other people tell you you are cool. :/

DeletedUser

I personally loved the change. To the point. Simple. Bravo on the color choices as well. Having fought against our lovely charming Amanda before I will say she has changed my mind. If we had 10 of her this would already look a different way but meh. Just have to wait and see if people can find their attack buttons.

lol well I am not in the north nor was I playing then (I think? Ill ask and see but I can't remember.. Im sooooo blonde). So I'm not too sure about how that went. OH MAN THO HEY! At least we could time stuff then? I dunno, I'm confused now tho lol was it timed or not? lol I didnt know I had a flair for bs :D True??? If so my external chatter must have improved. Ah prolly not me tho huh? Award goes to the true forum warriors. Its really not hard to hate on Barb tho. Everything you razz other people for you have done. You manipulate stats and talk out of your ass more than the worst shit talkers I have ever seen. At least be more creative. Gawd what I wouldn't give for someone creative to do ANYTHING original and not listen to anymore lame ass Barb players talk about how cool they are. Sweetness. You should let other people tell you you are cool. :/

Ohh Zeah, How i missed your bullshit.

Now,

Let's pick apart your Post's, Shall we?

Single Player Antics:

Your obviously talking about nuts themselves, Ive seen nothing but teamwork from my front, So like i said Look again.

Brute Force:

Well Fuck yeah, Nuts are world renown turtles, Of course we went 70-30 O-D as im sure others in barb did.

Shit timing:

1 Word : Hypocrite

Sitting :

Fuck yeah, I love sitting, But when it's against nuts i wanna shot myself, How much more shit/predictable can you get when your attacking?

Tpl-BARB merge:

Im Sure it will come one day, So nuts better hurry up or TPL is going to rim them after all.

You:

Subpar, Talking amanda up (shes crap), Worthless attacker, Horrible Externals Poster, And Well Tl;DR

DeletedUser105209

Im pretty sure your best member just made a post about how cool i am in the war thread, Sweetness.