Worst World Yet?

DeletedUser

Is that suppose to be an insult...if so it's a poor 1 :/

Nope. It's supposed to be a reminder! You came up with so much crap on the externals there (when I was duke of BARB and your leaders provoked us into a war that you lost), that when you started on this world and Cody asked me for D for the both of you, I declined to send any D to you. You are a big mouth with no substance. No point talking to you.

DeletedUser

Nope. It's supposed to be a reminder! You came up with so much crap on the externals there (when I was duke of BARB and your leaders provoked us into a war that you lost), that when you started on this world and Cody asked me for D for the both of you, I declined to send any D to you. You are a big mouth with no substance. No point talking to you.

Think you will find i was 1 of the better players in 0000, do you even remember which account i played? because i don't think you do. so...i'm not sure what the reminder is about as i played well vs manic and sitting accounts vs barb i sniped basically everything and nobled a good few barbs villages, so maybe you should recheck your history and actually remember yea...

I'm starting to think your a bit delusional and reading some of other peoples opinions on you and your actual posts including posts in this thread i'm of the opinion that you have lost the plot...

DeletedUser

Think you will find i was 1 of the better players in 0000, do you even remember which account i played? because i don't think you do. so...i'm not sure what the reminder is about as i played well vs manic and sitting accounts vs barb i sniped basically everything and nobled a good few barbs villages, so maybe you should recheck your history and actually remember yea...

I'm starting to think your a bit delusional and reading some of other peoples opinions on you and your actual posts including posts in this thread i'm of the opinion that you have lost the plot...

Sure, I have lost the plot....

Read my post again! I said you trolled and talked a lot of crap on the externals. I did not, however, say that you played badly. Therefore, your whole post is largely irrelevant, since you did not address the issues I raised in my post that you were replying to, but simply diverted attention to the in-game play. I was on mazarashabarbcommune there, btw.

DeletedUser

Were still fighting them and will continue to fight them until the end no matter what tribe they run to hoping they will save them.:icon_evil:

I second this

former barcode and knock! still having some good old fun! :axemen:

DeletedUser

It seems that in the more recent worlds the larger tribes just stay out of the way of each other, putting off the final battle to the end. Isn't this boring?

Drew

I think most of the big tribes are doing lots of fighting, just PFF seem to be relaxing and putting off the final battle to the end. But it looks like they might be leaving it a little late! Well done to them for not recruiting anyone who comes along like the Varyag fam seem to do :p, but surely they will have to choose soon if they are going to actually go against Varyag or just merge with them.

I am green with kitty envy <3 :p

DeletedUser

Drew, I'm sorry but your w18 point is invalid. And has been like this for a few years now.
So, unless you can go back in time, you should check your watch and update yourself to TW2013 (Soon, it will be 2014, so do so fast).

Moreover, what's wrong with having that grand battle to finish the world? You call the wars so far skirmishes?
If you don't want this world to end with a grand battle, would you like to ask Morthy to release his Secrets? Or have everyone sign a petition to hit delete on date X?

DeletedUser

Drew, I'm sorry but your w18 point is invalid. And has been like this for a few years now.
So, unless you can go back in time, you should check your watch and update yourself to TW2013 (Soon, it will be 2014, so do so fast).

Moreover, what's wrong with having that grand battle to finish the world? You call the wars so far skirmishes?
If you don't want this world to end with a grand battle, would you like to ask Morthy to release his Secrets? Or have everyone sign a petition to hit delete on date X?

Your first paragraph comes off rude, I'm not sure if that was your intention. I already stated that it evolved over the years to the state it is in now. Don't echo my statement and tell me I'm wrong in the same sentence.

To the second paragraph, there's nothing wrong with it as long a there are actual wars along the way, and not the mass recruitment/merges (barcode and varyag), the 'basher' (I use this term loosely) tribes like L2K that are too stupid to realize they will soon be food for Jager, etc. Yes, they are skirmishes.

To the bolded: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Edit: Disregard. No, I would rather the larger tribes grew backbones.

DeletedUser

So there's no actual meaning to this thread. (as you can write it about every single world that is at this stage)
Barcode had no functioning leadership for at least couple of weeks before the "merge" (not one that anyone is/was aware of anyway).
The "merge" you're talking about is of 15 out of 29 Barcode members. You can check stats to see that there are actually less active members among them.
The "merge" actually divided Barcode between those who actually did something in this world (KM and the people who came with him into varyag) to those who rode the free Barcode wave and internalled all they could (stories and friends). There is also no room for ex-Hugged players. They were supposed to get rimmed by Inbred, but Inbred is known for it's half-arsed job.
I didn't know Varyag had to run around and ask for other's approvals about their recruits (is this something u did back on w18?!)

And back at the day, I think you'll agree, that if one tribe saw a capable player in an enemy tribe, they might have recruited the guy just to end the war faster and gain a new good player (if he agreed to 'betray' his tribe).

Tribes like L2K were destined to be food to tribes like Jager.

You are disregarding the Varyag vs Sexy-Party-Angry war
While Jager fought Sexy (was a pretty even war), Party fought Varyag. Party merged into Sexy. Angry, who had a NAP with varyag, merged into sexy a few days later. It made them the biggest tribe around.
Yeah, a skirmish.

Inbred vs Hugged?
SKIRMISH!

It's good u haven't met the Secrets feature. It's quite lame (I'm terribly sorry, TW mods for throwing it like that).

You said something about larger tribes needing to grow up some bones.
Maybe varyag's leadership needs to grow some bones and declare instead of waiting for the fight to come to them. :>
(no offense bela (h) )

all in all, this world has had it's fair share of wars. Don't forget that it's not over yet.