XAV Family

zubairy

Reaction score
The Forming of the XAV Family

Four tribes… One idea… We are XAV. And we're here to stay.

The thought was whispered from within the Vikings in North, and spread outwards to the Confederate Villages of Croatia. The word was then passed to the Disciples of War and the Holy Roman Empire. Those tribes turned into XAV|V, XAV|CV, XAV|DW and XAV|C, united under one banner.

That banner’s name means nothing. But its spirit means everything. It is simply XAV, but its members are anything but simple. They range from experienced veterans, hardened war heroes, to young energetic players. This elaborate mix of each tribe is what makes us who we are. We are the tribal melting pot, ever stirring for truth, honor, faith and justice.

After months of a strong alliance between the four, the decision was made to transform into a family. As you can see, we’ve come a long way. We’ve risen up to the challenges of adversity and met it with a deafening roar as our swords clashed and our shields splintered. But our hearts burned with passion, just as the sun exudes the red fire from within its core.

Since that time more and more tribes have relised the potential of living in a family, threfore the family of XAV has grown in size to what it is today, a strong alliance that will never fail its member tribes.

We are the family of XAV, forever together, until the end.
ஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜ

zubairy

Reaction score
just thought i would post this, the XAV family in w8 was probably the most legendary family tribe ever,

Sure they didnt win the world, but they were so fun and it felt like a family, i think at one point there was like 40+ tribes under the XAV family, I never seen anything to that scale ever since then. It was one of a kind