Didnt want his name shown

Subject Re(2): Why??
Sender XxXxXxX
Recipient XxEthanxX
Sent Dec 13,2006 17:29
Why did you send 1 sword man at me?

XxEthanxX wrote:
-->
Oh, im sorry about that, It was LEEROY JENKINS!

DeletedUser2049

My god they like to complain dont they its nice how hes joined a war game and not expected to be attacked

thx a ton...

Bealec wrote:
-->
Its fun for me maybe not for you but meh and as for why i have to attack you dunno felt like it

xxxxxx wrote:
-->
plus why do you have to attack me?

Bealec wrote:
-->
its a war game

xxxxxx wrote:
-->
not verry nice...

Bealec wrote:
-->
youl see

have a nice day

xxxxxx wrote:
-->
what agricultrial plan?

Bealec wrote:
-->
Well just seeing whether your village is suitable for bealecs agricultural plan we shall see

xxxxxx wrote:
-->
why are you attacking me?

DeletedUser

blackrock wrote:
-->
sounds good bro u take this game way to serious. go shoot urself u fat kid that never leaves his computer and has no friends besides the ones on the internet

dinho wrote:
-->
You are the enemy, we never said that you simply left us because you were scared, times up blackrock.

blackrock wrote:
-->
yea but i dont bother you and i left tw2 bcuz they didnt want me there

dinho wrote:
-->
Why would you leave TW2? We don't forget traitors. We are at war if you didn't notice.

blackrock wrote:
-->
why wud u attack me?

DeletedUser

Dont worry dinho, ill be your friend :icon_wink:
I say we kill him some more! Pity about morale hey? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

How dare you leave him with 1 village at 10k points! That is a sign of imperfection! And we are not imperfect! Id try to take him out but im kinda bad on the offensive side... :icon_cry:
Ahwell, you destroyed him a bit :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2290

a bit? over 90k points. I was going to take his last village but I have 40% morale hitting him now and I don't feel like it. I'll let someone bigger take it and then take it from them.:icon_twisted:

xalthorn

Sagacious is wont last long either.

And if he's spying, why is he still in your tribe?

Because we like to keep our enemies scared.

Yeah, I'm sure you just laughed. But if you knew why k43 TW just failed taking out lethal once again you wouldn't try to attack him again.

DeletedUser2290

Because we like to keep our enemies scared.

Yeah, I'm sure you just laughed. But if you knew why k43 TW just failed taking out lethal once again you wouldn't try to attack him again.

Could the reason they failed be because of the many accounts he is sitting and using to support his own and vice versa?

xalthorn

Lethal never supports his own villages with accounts he is sitting. The troops come from his freinds.

DeletedUser1205

Lethal never supports his own villages with accounts he is sitting. The troops come from his freinds.

Actually he even admitted on this forum that he sends support to teammates and then accepts account sitting for that account, so that's not entirely true.

DeletedUser2298

As far as begging letters go I got a classic a few weeks ago, ive hid his name for his own sake:

****** wrote:
-->
hi this is his gf can u just distroy someone else plz coz it realy has took him a lot of time to do this so can u do me a faver and dont take over this village because he will be stressing big stiyle

****** wrote:
-->
please destroy someone else as i have worked really hard on this village for about 4-5 months, i will send you troops and resourses when i build them back up.PLEASE

gregw wrote:
-->
because this is a game, and the idea is to expand and take over other peoples villages, and sadly for you, you're just an unlucky target. Once you restart over i'll send you some resources to help you get started again.

Greg

****** wrote:
-->

xalthorn

Actually he even admitted on this forum that he sends support to teammates and then accepts account sitting for that account, so that's not entirely true.

But that isn't against the rules. He also ussually has no idea he'll be asked to account sit.

DeletedUser3840

As far as begging letters go I got a classic a few weeks ago, ive hid his name for his own sake:

****** wrote:
-->
hi this is his gf can u just distroy someone else plz coz it realy has took him a lot of time to do this so can u do me a faver and dont take over this village because he will be stressing big stiyle

****** wrote:
-->
please destroy someone else as i have worked really hard on this village for about 4-5 months, i will send you troops and resourses when i build them back up.PLEASE

gregw wrote:
-->
because this is a game, and the idea is to expand and take over other peoples villages, and sadly for you, you're just an unlucky target. Once you restart over i'll send you some resources to help you get started again.

Greg

****** wrote:
-->

Gotta listen to the gf man, can't ignore that.

This post is dedicated to the long suffering Tribalwars widows out there.

DeletedUser1089

This made my respect for RoBAC skyrocket...

Subject Re: Alright
Sender lightfire
Recipient Omnitank
Sent Jan 30,2007 00:04
Hi omnitank,
thanks for your reply. In fact I am just attention seeking ;-). That is what my parents say anyway.
Happy gaming!

Lightfire

Omnitank wrote:
-->
Alright, I really have to know. What's with launching 4 scout attacks at all of my villages?? This makes no sense to me. Is the entire purpose of this just to confuse me?

He launched 4 scout attacks at all my villages, and no real attacks, it appears. I'm still just as confused as I was before...

DeletedUser

Check out this old mail I saved...

Subject Tribe News: 1
Sender Draugliun
Recipient I mailed it to all 10 or so members individualy ;)
Sent Jun 06,2006 16:27
Hey tribe

Firstly welcome to this tribe, we are 41st currently in the ranking for continent tribes.

Make sure you all check out the forum and start any topic related to the game or not. If we get more people using it then i can create catagories.

Finaly invite those around you to the tribe so we can expand.
A couple of pointers:
dont bother with people already in an alliance, if it doesnt give you the option then i've probaly already invited them!, the people on the fringes are more likely to respond because we are all newer to the game, it doesn't matter how many points they have, and finaly anyone within around five large squares of you is elegible.

have fun all!
dave
Those were the days!

DeletedUser

Read from the bottom up.

Im gonna make this nice and short:

Your a brat, I hate you. Its the worst few weeks in my life, my moms in the hospital. I cant sleep, nor feel well. Theres more but you dont care, cuz your selfish. Only good things are that my dad came back home from Shanghai, China and my uncle got married. Now you. You get in the way of my life. Your a little selfish brat. Im only 11. And you? You dont care about anyone. Just yourself. Selfish. thats you. I cant sleep, and stressed like hell. Homework, you, school, a brat who keeps attacking me, and did i mention i hate you?

Well wasnt that short? Maybe not nice but, WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT YOU, A SELFISH LITTLE BRAT.

PS. Think of brat as in a harsher and meaner word that id rather not say. oh yea, did i mention that i hate you? Oh and i hope you choke on your dreams.

Also if you care tell me this:

Why do you want my village?

You failed once, why try again?

Why cant you take over an abandoned village or an inactive guy's village, like me?

Why cant you be peaceful? ( I know what your thinking, that its a war game )

Why dont you take over a village closer to you?

Why didint you take over my village when the tribe HOT was not gone yet?

Were you scared?

How long did you plan on taking over my village?

Do you care about what i wrote?

Do you care about people?

Are you sitting in a little room with your computer, dreaming that you had a life?

Thanks for your time, I hope you die of... well i just hope you die

SniXSniPe wrote:
-->
Because I want your village.

***** wrote:
-->
why the hell u wanna attack me????????

I'd like to thank him for the nice villages ;)