YENI R@KI vs RAKI & BECB

Hamer The Nail

Mmm. Well, I hope you know that I plan to make RAKI a respectable tribe, and also a powerful tribe. If war, civil or otherwise, doesn't rip us apart before I can get my nails into this thing.

We already are (I say we as in the family)

DeletedUser11009

Im rizzlers mate, suck that R4k1

When can I expect the attacks? :).

DeletedUser

YEAH I AM INVOLVED?
MAYBE!
O COOL?
HEY CAN I GET AN INVITE TO YOU SCH,UCK I WANNA START A CLUSTER ROUND, AND I HAVE THREE MATES WHO will JOIN

TO RRAS THIS LETTER PROPERLY, THINK IT IS OPPISITE DAY, SHOOT UR SELF IN THE FOOT, AND EAT A CAKE!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

The first I heard of them was when I became part of the tribe in this world.
Well, that explains a lot. Your proper english and your faith in capability of YENI RAKI becoming respectful tribe, for example... :icon_smile:

MrTMise

Well, that explains a lot. Your proper english and your faith in capability of YENI RAKI becoming respectful tribe, for example... :icon_smile:

D: That's a very generalized statement.... I'm not so sure that you have a very neutral view, perhaps your past experiences or personal views are clouding your ability to put forth a completely unbiased statement on a tribe that you appear to know very little about.

.... >_>; And thanks, I like my proper english, it's one of my better qualities.

DeletedUser

YEAH I AM INVOLVED?
MAYBE!
O COOL?
HEY CAN I GET AN INVITE TO YOU SCH,UCK I WANNA START A CLUSTER ROUND, AND I HAVE THREE MATES WHO will JOIN

TO RRAS THIS LETTER PROPERLY, THINK IT IS OPPISITE DAY, SHOOT UR SELF IN THE FOOT, AND EAT A CAKE!!!!!!!

Hey, you missed one word there.

DeletedUser29374

Well, the "Fake Raki with people that know what they're doing" has disbanded and merged with OLB. We're going to be one super tribe and pwn. :icon_biggrin: I don't think we're going to war, we're not stupid enough to go to war this early, they might be but I'm not.

DeletedUser

and those CULT bastards stole some of our members. clippa :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:
meh, we still have amanduh :icon_cool:
go RAKI!

I'm back to the proper famleee trib now though! No worries.

Also, you guys suxxorz.

DeletedUser

We are the true inheritors of the majestic rotated meatpole!

Koch_startseite.gif

Death to false R@KI/R4K1/whatever. The impostors shall be fuel for the flames that grill our delicious offerings!

Right, who ordered extra hot, no onions? That'll be two-fifty, sport.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TCBSqYOZzPM

DeletedUser

To be honest RAKI sucks.
they cant do F all.
and well they just plain suck and cannot get far whatsoever into the world.
Give it 2-4 weeks and they will dissapear off this world.

Hamer The Nail

To be honest RAKI sucks.
they cant do F all.
and well they just plain suck and cannot get far whatsoever into the world.
Give it 2-4 weeks and they will dissapear off this world.

RAKI is already gone but are you talking about R@KI