Leaving the family..

DeletedUser29936

This is just a General announcement..

The tribe called R3K1 which in the RAKI family is now leaving the family..

The new name is Dark Tranquillity and the tag is : -DT-

DeletedUser

Honestly I really don't think we care =/
I also think the Mod Elder is going to be pissed seeing an announcement like this. Not to mention you even used the word announcement... I'm petrified for you man.
:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shut the fack up.

RAKIZ SUCKZORS!?!?!?

PS. wanna sit for me?

DeletedUser

Actually that can be arranged.

But after i do this, you better sit reall good.

All you have to do is feed my sheep and build scouts.

scouts>the world.

DeletedUser

Actually that can be arranged.

But after i do this, you better sit reall good.

All you have to do is feed my sheep and build scouts.

scouts>the world.

Perhaps we can make space for the stables if we combine the sheep and wolf pens together!

DeletedUser29659

The point of this thread is so important, you should have made a forum, just for it!

Car Dusan silni

Em i the only one to notice or someone else did to, at the every beginning of a new world raki is strong and then they fall quickly

DeletedUser

fine if your gonna be mean about it i will take it out.....:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I'm a mean kinda guy, just like I'm mean to your mom if you know what I'm saying :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

After scanning through that long bass post about your tribe, I wonder why you spell so bad... hmmm.

MrTMise

XP. Sorry, I couldn't resist doing that, though... I am kind of sad that I WROTE that, it makes me cringe looking at it. Cringing through the laughter? Eh. Anyways, on a more serious note, join RAKI if you want, but I warn that if you join you'll find disorder and a splitting family, it's literally coming apart at the seems, R3KI just defected.

DeletedUser

R3KI can suck my dalls.
Who would join Raki in the first place? The only reason I would is to become duke and 'accidently' hit the disband button.