Omni

DeletedUser74

While your the backbone I'm the head. yes I am in fact the official maskot for omni :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

He may can mass mail but I can do the UMWM Ultimate Melt World Maneuver. Haha Who Owns Now Little boys.

We hold you up and support you. You ain't the brain so you cant control us. If we stop workin you will jsut be stuck in 1 place forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3577

Was it a 50-field face melting radius had in the end Omni, or even higher?

DeletedUser

^^^ Anywhoooo :icon_rolleyes:

I'l have you know i am the most important/best/coolest/best looking forward slash most housetrained player in the tribe...

DeletedUser74

well i have buddahnite...the only known weakness to omnitank

DeletedUser

You wish! I am all that plus more.
You think you are all that and a bag of potato chips.

ender_wiggin

<-just got pwned on IRC by someone from the tribe who he thought was Omni. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I mean I was talking to someone from OMNI tribe who I thought was Omnitank.

That's me being PWNED. I didn't even check the IP. :icon_redface:

roflmao! you should have seen our original idea. WE were ALL going to make new names in relation to Omni something :D It would have been GREAT!

DeletedUser4797

Hey, Omnitank, I just came up with another reason for you to name your tribe Omnihotels.

Generic statuebuilding n00b 122341: Y r u atakking mi?

Omnitank: Unfortunately, the current number of hotels do not support our amount of customers, and we needed more space. We have already bought your estate, and you can expect to be evicted within a few days. We will renovate your poorly built estate, and any guards you have hired who put up resistance will be caught and penalised by death.

Generic statuebuilding n00b 122341: WTF?!

See? The perfect reason for attacking n00bs :)

DeletedUser1891

im the only one who went followed through with the idea of puting omni in front of your name

Excluding the omnitank of course

For this i declare myself the most loyal member :D

DeletedUser

It didn't matter to me but I chose the Omni. Not the others.

DeletedUser

roflmao! you should have seen our original idea. WE were ALL going to make new names in relation to Omni something :D It would have been GREAT!

Omni-who9, Nah it just would't work out, May The guess omni, Would't work out.
Emm...
Whatever I try it doest work out, His name is just too great for me :icon_wink: