[SE] I have a cunning plan.......

DeletedUser

Well boys I am sorry I no spell right but after 9 kids a heart attack a stroke and cancer I think this old lady be doing very well for herself. At least I am still with the same man all these years. So grant me a little leeway there boys I beat the odds and just enjoy the game and playing and meeting people. Paddy no problem. But even I find better things to do at 3am in the morning on this end. As for being a American I was born in the USA and I am proud of that but more proud of my scottish and Irish back ground. I married a Scottish gentleman and live in the highlands. Now U all be having a wonderful weekend Peece. :icon_wink:

Lady MacGregor

holy ghost, you deserve a medal, + you`d get a brand new fridge if would noble calasari

SupporTM

Well boys I am sorry I no spell right but after 9 kids a heart attack a stroke and cancer I think this old lady be doing very well for herself. At least I am still with the same man all these years. So grant me a little leeway there boys I beat the odds and just enjoy the game and playing and meeting people. Paddy no problem. But even I find better things to do at 3am in the morning on this end. As for being a American I was born in the USA and I am proud of that but more proud of my scottish and Irish back ground. I married a Scottish gentleman and live in the highlands. Now U all be having a wonderful weekend Peece. :icon_wink:

Lady MacGregor

This just feels....wrong :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Oh SupporTM what dont be feeling right there??? If it's the fact the good lord dont want me yet and the devil be afraid I will take over that scares everyone. :lol: My family and the people I play with in tribal wars be stuck with me sorry.

horcrrux I dont be knowing calasari at all but if he leaves me alone I leave him alone sorry :icon_neutral:

U both be taking care going to sleep now its late here.

spleen mage

More incoming attacks. Looks like real ones aswell.

I really don't think they've got the hint.

DeletedUser

1) Sorry, I should've said it looked similar to calarasi. I don't anyone could mimic his... unique wording. :lol:

2) XD

3) -.- I meant when you are drunk at 3 am, and you get the brilliant idea of going on TW. Where I live, you don't sleep after a party. Actually, we really don't sleep at all on weekends.

At 3) I am lost so at after a party instead of 'spending some time with missus' or doing something fun, you think ah I'll switch me pc on and play an internet game.

wow you really are a wild man, I bet the evenings fly by in your company

DeletedUser

Do they knowingly attack a stacked village?

Sheesh, I even offered to mail them how many troops I had in there. How much more of a hint can I give?

well i can't be bothered to read everything, been too long since i been on these forums to read it all, but i have one question for you spleen:
hows your offense doing against snow? taken any villages yet?

don't remember who it was who said chicken about me not posting reports, but you should know it's not cowardice it's just that I'm not attention seeking

DeletedUser

lol, snow has how many villages in k52, and spleen has how many?

DeletedUser

and spleen is only attacking from K52 is he?
and he doesn't have the help of a bunch of other players and spies telling him the distribution of SE troops?

anyway, the point was he is attacking stacked villages with help from some of the other 'best' players in BLOC, and then criticizing SE for doing a similar thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and spleen is only attacking from K52 is he?
and he doesn't have the help of a bunch of other players and spies telling him the distribution of SE troops?

anyway, the point was he is attacking stacked villages with help from some of the other 'best' players in BLOC, and then criticizing SE for doing a similar thing.

you really really miss the point dont you, but then that would explain the position you are in.

DeletedUser

well lets see..
his point was: SE are attacking stacked villages.
my point is: so is he
your 'point' is: ahh they found out we have no standing to insult them...lets try and say 'hughs an idiot' without saying anything bad enough to get an infraction and hope all the other BLOC players reading this will support me cos we have more members reading this than SE do

DeletedUser

well lets see..
your 'point' is: ahh they found out we have no standing to insult them...lets try and say 'hughs an idiot' without saying anything bad enough to get an infraction and hope all the other BLOC players reading this will support me cos we have more members reading this than SE do

spleens point, They scouted a stacked village yet attacked

spleen is doing is different he is long distance attacking you say and can afford to lose troops not just hitting a well know satacked village! eejit

spleen mage

well i can't be bothered to read everything, been too long since i been on these forums to read it all, but i have one question for you spleen:
hows your offense doing against snow? taken any villages yet?

don't remember who it was who said chicken about me not posting reports, but you should know it's not cowardice it's just that I'm not attention seeking

Have I ever attacked Snow? Wait, no I haven't. So, in return to your question, the answer would be "What offense"?

Oh no Hugh. I'm not attacking from K52. I'm attacking from K55. If I was attacking from K52, I think my job would be a damn sight easier. There's one of me; I haven't been co-ordinating with other people. While you/they have the liberty of knowing about my attacks 170 hours + before they hit, and easily have the time to stack every single one of those villages before they hit.

If *one* Spartan attacked me from 170+ hours, and I had the ability to draw support of everyone around me, how do you think he would fare? You reckon he would take *any* villages? No, I think not.

I haven't got any Spies working for me, and haven't for a long time. So lets recap all of this shall we? I'm one person, attacking from a distance of over a week, against a entire continent tribe, and you're trying to slate me for only capping one village (Well would have been 3, my noble died on one, and the other was recapped).

Post the reports. I'm not ashamed. But your precious spartans aren't exactly pulling their weight are they? Let me see, two players have emptied their entire offense on one village, knowing that they wern't going to do jack shit to it. Now, it either tells me that these players are morons and don't have the ability to do any better (So, SE standard really), or they've been told to attack by the leadership, which indicates that your leaders are incompetent. Either way, it doesn't bode well for you spartans. Though, If any of you would like to try to attack me (and I mean proper attacks, none of this suicide m'larky) then I would welcome it with open arms. I somehow doubt it though.

(but Kudos to joshlt for his efforts ;])

And, I'l leave this message on a high note (for me).

Attacker: HellzFire
Village: Hellz 1 (228|538) K52

Quantity: 0 0 7005 0 3000 0 220 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7005 0 3000 0 220

Village: 06_Hellz_Hogwarts (227|541) K52

Quantity: 0 0 5000 0 3000 0 200 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5000 0 3000 0 200 0

Village: 01-Gryffindor (236|543) K52

Quantity: 0 0 4489 0 2000 0 200 0 0
Losses: 0 0 4489 0 2000 0 200 0

Village: 15-hellz (237|544) K52

Quantity: 0 0 7000 0 3000 0 220 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7000 0 3000 0 220

Village: 14-Hellz (239|545) K52

Quantity: 0 0 7000 0 3000 0 220 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7000 0 3000 0 220 0

Village: 05_Hellz_Room of Requirement (235|548) K52

Quantity: 0 0 5250 0 2500 0 125 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5250 0 2500 0 125 0

Ok....... said:
Spleen mage on 16.03. at 13:33
Why do you all persist in attacking a highly stacked village?

As much as I like watching your troops splat against my walls, it gets kinda embarrassing after a while.

HellzFire on 16.03. at 20:48
We want to give you something to brag about in the forum.

Spleen mage on 16.03. at 21:33
Oh, I wouldn't call it bragging. More like proclaiming your stupidity.

And, after receiving these attacks, you've really proved me right.

Well done. Give yourself a cookie.

Point proven. He ran knowingly into a stacked village. Idiocy at its peak.

Oh, and one last thing Hugh. You mis-understand me. I'm not trying to bring attention to myself, far from it. I'm just attracting negative attention to your tribes. But lets face it, it's well deserved.

DeletedUser

lmao, how can he not know it's stacked?
it's been stacked for weeks, he's been attacking for ages, THE have been attacking for months, you all know that snow is stacked, yet still you attack over and over again, and if you didn't scout it before attacking then thats your fault, and if you re-read his first post I'm pretty sure he was also insulting SE for attacking stacked villages without scouting them, but that was a minor point.

DeletedUser

it's been stacked for weeks, he's been attacking for ages, THE have been attacking for months, you all know that snow is stacked, yet still you attack over and over again, and if you didn't scout it before attacking then thats your fault, and if you re-read his first post I'm pretty sure he was also insulting SE for attacking stacked villages without scouting them, but that was a minor point.

read spleens above post and consider yourself pwnd

spleen mage

well lets see..

Jesus Christ, I thought better of you. I'l break this down so it's easier for you to understand.

Do you think the villages I attacked were stacked before I sent the attacks?
Oh wait, no they wern't.

Was the village they attacked stacked before they sent them? Did they know it was stacked?
Yes it was, and yes they did.

Also, I think you'l find that I did manage to clear some of the villages I hit anyway, so my attempts weren't futile. And you may not have realised (though I doubt you Spartans would understand this) my long range nobles were *Not* the real attempts. They were just to throw you of your guard, I expected them to be taken out.

The *Real* attacks came from that village in your territory. You know, the one that had 10 nobles in? And, I did succeed in taking the village aswell.

Unfortunately, only having one village in that area, I couldn't support it, and though my tribe mates tried their best, couldn't get support to it on time. But, that's another matter.

spleen mage

I HAVEN'T ATTACKED SNOW. ONCE.

Clear enough for you?

Think you'l find I attacked Stumbras (Who is highly inactive), and Sir Seppuku. My previous incursion was on joshlt (who, is one of the only spartans I like). I sent *fakes* on Snowglobe. Never any attacks. Ever.

Oh yes, and I'm going to scout all the villages, before I send them on 170 hour trips. Because thats not going to indicate which villages I'm going to attack, and of course it wont have been supported by any other people 8 days later, when they know clearly which village is being targeted.

You still have alot to learn.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh, and one last thing Hugh. You mis-understand me. I'm not trying to bring attention to myself, far from it. I'm just attracting negative attention to your tribes. But lets face it, it's well deserved.

Did I say you were trying to bring attention to yourself?
If so then I apologise, I know it's just to make us look bad, I probably implied it actually...trying to remember my other posts.

anyway:
I can't post reports cos I don't have any.
I never said you were attacking from K52, so I dunno where anyone got that idea from.
You may be attacking from 170+hours away but reprobrate or w/e his name is isn't (correct me if i'm wrong, i haven't checked).
I'm not expecting you to take any villages, I just don't get why you are bothering to attack at all (assuming you are attacking which i think you are).
If I attacked you I wouldn't expect to take anything, I know it would be suicide, so I'm not gonna do it.
If you haven't been co-ordinating with other people: why not? it would make it a lot easier...thats a kinda nooby SE kinda thing to do isn't it?
BLOC has spies, everyone knows it, billy has plenty of accounts to use as spies, they may not work for you personally but you have access to their info, I'm pretty sure of that.
No not all spartans are pulling their weight, but is all of TRE pulling theirs? I doubt it.

did i miss anything?