Pre made tribes?

DeletedUser

Yeah I'll be making a teaching tribe, hopefully it shows potential and will last. Still looking for applicants though for both membership and teachers :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'll be making a teaching tribe, hopefully it shows potential and will last. Still looking for applicants though for both membership and teachers :icon_wink:.

Good luck, i like the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yer cool idea.

Does anyone want me? :lol:
feeling all lonely since everyone else seems to have joined a tribe :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lol thanks for the support. A possible clash with CHE!!! or any other strong tribe down the road would be great too :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

appleand want to join STORM? If you're experienced.

I know my way around the game if thats what you mean.

Thanks for the offer :icon_biggrin: ill check my position when i join see if im near and if so im yours.

DeletedUser

Wasn't their one in W12 for a while? TeachU

I'm making a tribe called "Unite!Under the Moonlight!"

DeletedUser

Wasn't their one in W12 for a while? TeachU

I'm making a tribe called "Unite!Under the Moonlight!"

I believe it was W13. And yes, it was led by Openeye. I'm hoping to take a very similar approach, just hopefully the tribe will last while TeachU was temporary.

an STD

Me and Kymon are starting a tribe on W17. We have about 25 members right now. This is my first time leading a tribe so I'm new but I think you'll find I'm more then capable.

That being said, don't flame me for being a new leader pl0x :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I are making a trib. (Translation: I am making a tribe) It isn't exactly premade, but I already have about 5-6 people joining (all people I know in rl though).. 4 of the 5-6 have experience on TW (in worlds 1,2, 10, and 11) but the other two would be new to TW (if they decide to join).. And of course I will mass recruit and watch as my tribe undergoes a phenomena known as "epic fail".