Top 10 tribes - Comments

DeletedUser

Post your comments about the top 10 tribes here.

1 24/7
2 PwN :)
3 Pills
4 VODKA
5 -DT-
6 (~SP~)
7 *B*
8 -?-
9 tH
10 FUSION

DeletedUser

1 24/7 - They really ARE online 24/7 ;-)
2 PwN - Family tribes, ugh!
3 Pills - My own tribe, wont post comments about it
4 VODKA - Familytribe, ugh!
5 -DT- - No clue who they are.
6 (~SP~) Sadistic pleasures, mhmm yummie!
7 *B* - Familytribe, ugh!
8 -?- ???
9 tH - They've got a nice curve ;)
10 FUSION - No clue. :<

4leaf

1 24/7 - Yes. Always Watching, Always Ready, Always Aw... hmm...
2 PwN - Eyes of World 15
pwneyesbv2.png

3 Pills -Forum ruler
4 VODKA - unexpected long run
9 tH - showing us active noob is better than inactive pro

Child in time

Post your comments about the top 10 tribes here.

1 24/7 They're online 24/7, great recruiting system, collection of the finest players w15 has to offer
2 PwN :) I'm with Wallin and say: Ugh, family tribes
3 Pills My own tribe, it may not be ranked #1, but at least we have the hottest members
4 VODKA Do better than expected, tho i predict their downfall would be between 2 and 5 weeks.
5 -DT- Seems like some classic noobs suddenly entered the top 10, they remind me of RWP from w12, that's not really something they'd be proud of
6 (~SP~) Well i don't know about their players, but their image is cool, so, yer, keep it up you guys!
7 *B* Their leader is on the forums often, tho it's family so it's a big No-No.
8 -?- well there isn't much known about them i guess... No they're doing pretty well actually.
9 tH Their profile says: NO FAT CHICKS, well, nuf said.
10 FUSIONClassic noob tribe, it's actually just TOO funny, ND/Pret. just massinvited without any plans or what, he was just trying to make a "joke" or something, and most of the members actually believed they were the best, unfortunatly, their best players are leaving the tribe, the rest are becoming easy targets, they'll be eaten alive.

Actually, their nooby brothertribe VALENCE is way better than FUSION, Lols.

=) Dark orange comic sans ftw.

DeletedUser

Nice map 4leaf! :icon_cool:

Anyways yeah:

1 24/7 - They're everywhere! :icon_twisted:
2 Pwn :) - Dunno, family? Break out or fail.
3 Pills - It's mine! ALL MINE! :icon_wink:
4 VODKA - Raki spinoff
5 -DT- - Raki spinoff
6 (~SP~) - Stats Please?
7 *B* - Another family
8 -?- - Uhh, who are these guys really?
9 tH - 12000 point villages??? :icon_eek: Other than that awesome.
10 FUSION - Are they still around?? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1 24/7-Proven skills and decent leadership
2 PwN :)- Not a clue have not had to deal with them
3 Pills- have not dealt with these guys either though we may soon meet
4 VODKA- Seem over rated and I think they believe there own hype too much
5 -DT- Seem to have little real organisation they have crumbled on every meeting we have had with them. LOL, even forced 4 of em to quit without even having nobles yet.
6 (~SP~) - Strong leadership with experience
7 *B*- Family tribe they are growing fast but will they be able to communicate effectivly?
8 -?- What is it you wish to know? :icon_razz:
9 tH- No idea
10 FUSION - Have gone up and down seem to once again bo going down. Have heard a lot of grumbling about poor leadership. Could well be going down faster than they think.

Last edited by a moderator:

bjogus90

1 24/7 - best rank, best OD, best players...
2 PwN - I'm not so impressed.
3 Pills - .....
4 VODKA - K55, no more.
5 -DT- - don't know.
6 (~SP~) - I am afraid of these guys..
7 *B* - no..
8 -?- - no... no... no...
9 tH -looks good.
10 FUSION - don't know anything... maybe..

DeletedUser

1 24/7- managing to succeed in cluster groups with 60 member limit =god
2 PwN - dont really know much but that they have fam tribes
3 Pills- personally like them, and good communication great PnPers
4 VODKA- vodka taste great, nothing else to say
5 -DT- Who?
6 (~SP~)- they look promising been saying that for a while now.
7 *B*- also are pretty massive with them and there family, hope they are able to manage there families
8 -?- pretty good tribe, no fam ect. think they will go far
9 tH- dunno who they are
10 FUSION- have fallen from 2 to 10 in a week or two. things dont look good :\

DeletedUser

1 24/7 - going to dominate the world unless serious resistance is done immediately
2 PwN - going to fail shortly
3 Pills - second best tribe on the game
4 VODKA - a tribe being carried by a few members, hard to see it lasting unless the keep up all the alliances
5 -DT- who?
6 (~SP~) - don't like there name or profile really
7 *B* - seem to have a nice group going, don't know the leadership
8 -?- - couple of nearby members seem reasonable, but i don't know
9 tH - don't care about them tbh
10 FUSION - success i believe

DeletedUser

1 24/7 - Next MCD unless they'll be gang-banged like teh muffinz or Beyond.
2 PwN :) - Never seen a tribe named PwN dominating while having competition.:icon_wink: but thier leader is known has a tag changer.
3 Pills - Great Expectations.:icon_smile:
4 VODKA - ex-RAKI, 3 (or is it 4?) tribes in one continent, let the civil war begin:axemen::axemen:
5 -DT- - Succefully mass-recruited themselves to the top 5, won't stay there for long.
6 (~SP~) - Looking good.
7 *B* - Family
8 -?- - Not sure yet:icon_wink:
9 tH - I like the way they spread, looks like thier trying to make a giant ring.:icon_smile:
10 FUSION - falling apart.

DeletedUser

1 24/7- Their name really says it all, very skilled players it seems.
2 PwN :)- Strong members and fast builders in the start
3 Pills- The biggest forum whores by far, which is promising for communication within the tribe.
4 VODKA- Very aggressive, not shure if they will bite over more then they can chew at some point
5 -DT- Dont know much about this tribe, they suddently just showed up
6 (~SP~)-Very aggressive and strong tribe. Think they have a good leader.
7 *B*- ...
8 -?- -Dont know much
9 tH- High point villages...!
10 FUSION- Going down, fast?

DeletedUser

1 24/7 - krakkan just gets better and better at drawing in the best.
2 PwN - ... wait and see... they'll stick around, but not in that two spot :icon_wink:
3 Pills - ermm... Always PILLaging... nuff said
4 VODKA - well they are better than we thought, the curse of RAKI seems to have faded with the name change (for the moment).
5 -DT- er... curious to see more about them, I'm not going to flame them... yet :lol:
6 (~SP~) good tribe, they'll be fun to watch in action
7 *B* family K tribe... yeah.
8 -?- angacam is a really good player, in a decent position, I respect them, look forward to competing with them in the future :icon_wink:
9 tH looked more promising at first than they turned out, still exceptional though.
10 FUISON? ermm no really I don't know what to say except NDGreen, despite the hard time we gave him was the only thing that kept this sucker going. probably headed out the door.

DeletedUser

Oh well, ill have to comment on what I think:

1) 24/7 - leadership seems good, members seem good. cant see them falling anytime soon!
2) PwN :) - leader is "self-centred" (what i'm told and what i see), a few members are unhappy. I can see them falling a few places soon but they do have some good players holding them together admittedly.
3) Pills - leadership seems good and knowlegable, will soon overtake PwN.
4) VODKA - cant see them surviving too long.
7) *B* - Seem to be have mass recruited. The question now is can the leader pull them all together and get rid of the inactives?
9)tH - Cant decide on these, they seem to know what their doing but i've heard about some "cheap shots"
10) FUSION - on a one way trip ;)

DeletedUser

1 24/7AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 PwN -crap
3 Pills-sucks
4 VODKA-blows
5 -DT--oblivious to the world
6 (~SP~)-crap
7 *B*-sucks
8 -?-0sucks
9 tH-sucks
10 FUSION-sucks

DeletedUser

Indi lmao, that was pretty funny......

1 24/7- One hell of a strong tribe.. Going to be one hell of a fight for everyone once they pretty much declare on everyone..
2 PwN- Not so sure.. My friends there though so :)
3 Pills- Damn, this tribe is going to do wonders. Very active leaders and members.
4 VODKA- Alcohol? xD.
5 -DT- Who the hell is this??
6 (~SP~)- We'll see..
7 *B*-I'm not so sure about them..
8 -?- - Don't really know much about them..
9 tH - Going to be a big war between them and us, Rage in the future.. Our only competition in K43 to be honest.
10 FUSION - :s
14 RAGE- <3<3

DeletedUser

1 24/7 a good tribe but a little overrated. i suspect they will fall in their lead in a few months due to inactivity. we will see how well they can recruit ingame and if they can bring in talent from off world to take over accounts.
3 Pills
i'm worried that their nonsweedish players may be a bit spread out. they are clustered but not as well as 24/7.
4 VODKA has issues. will they be overcrowded? came out on top of Empira as was not suspected by many so they have that going for them. i think they have a long chance but they will never will never be well liked or respected. probably drop a rank or 2 in the coming weeks.
6 (~SP~) i love em :icon_redface:. good luck to those guys
7 *B* publicly declare war on tH and let's see what happens.
9 tH i would like to know about them. did they come from somewhere?

DeletedUser

1 24/7= i know they will fall, spread all over the world, hiding behind 1.5m
2 PwN : )= they will stay in #2.
3 Pills= nice tribe. i knew you would go here, if not #1
4 VODKA= RAKI, just better ;)
5 -DT-= you copy rakis profile lol
6 (~SP~)= ive been in this tribe, i know its a great tribe and i wish you luck
7 *B*=family tribe- FAIL!
8 -?-= you guys will get up there slowly
9 tH= the w15 pokeball. you will hold it for a day then crumble.
10 FUSION=GTFO, your almost as bad as raki [/QUOTE]

yay 1st post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just checking in from w12, was a part of the 24/7 there (which is now for the most part called DNY). Wanted to see how these guys were going.

1 24/7 a good tribe but a little overrated. i suspect they will fall in their lead in a few months due to inactivity. we will see how well they can recruit ingame and if they can bring in talent from off world to take over accounts.

Inactivity isn't a valid reason for you to give as a tribe falling because its shared by all tribes. With good leadership, it shouldn't be an issue.

toasta3000 said:
1 24/7= i know they will fall, spread all over the world, hiding behind 1.5m

Naive comment. If you have the quality players, many of them can be self-supportive for long enough. Take a look at DNY world 12, started off cluster based, and see where they are now? If your clusters can sustain themselves early on in the world, it gives you much better field advantage late game. And from what I see, they are hardly hiding behind their 1.5 million. They've got the attack OD to back it up.

Not being in the world, I don't know what the politics are, but I know that many of these players are quite capable.

DeletedUser

Just checking in from w12, was a part of the 24/7 there (which is now for the most part called DNY). Wanted to see how these guys were going.

Inactivity isn't a valid reason for you to give as a tribe falling because its shared by all tribes. With good leadership, it shouldn't be an issue.

Naive comment. If you have the quality players, many of them can be self-supportive for long enough. Take a look at DNY world 12, started off cluster based, and see where they are now? If your clusters can sustain themselves early on in the world, it gives you much better field advantage late game. And from what I see, they are hardly hiding behind their 1.5 million. They've got the attack OD to back it up.

Not being in the world, I don't know what the politics are, but I know that many of these players are quite capable.

Anybody that claims they dont have skill are obviously deluding themselves. I think one of the main things that people seem to base their judgement is the fact that there are very few players from the W12 24/7.

As a DNY member I can attest to your assessment. ;)

That 1.5 mil seems a good deal now but I am banking that Pills can eventually catch them and give them a challenge.