Top 10 tribes - Comments

cecala

I just want to say I think family tribes are destined to fail due to lack of communication and what not but im in *B* and its surprisingly well coordinated and good communication the inactives are being replaced by better members and its an overall well run tribe so it might come as a shocker but its a sucessful family tribe...

DeletedUser

1 24/7 - Good players, never thought they'd make it because of being spread all over the map
2 PwN :) - Big happy family...)))
3 Pills - Nice... had a delayed start but got in the top fast.
4 VODKA - LOL... don't forget VODKA+, VODKA-, VODKA* and the rest...)
5 -DT- - ???
6 (~SP~) - :icon_twisted:
7 *B* - ???
8 -?- - experienced players from other worlds, promising future if they won't give up this world.
9 tH - ???
10 FUSION - falling behind, but I got faith.

Pallogrilli

1 24/7 - Strong and getting stronger, stole some of our best players. Wont go down easily but might get in troubble if the rest would gang up against them.
2 PwN :) - Surprised that they have made it this far, that fact makes me belive they wont fall soon if they dont go and do something stupid
3 Pills - Seams like a good but strange gang of people that are quite active which might get them somewhere
4 VODKA - like everyone else I heard the hype but I think they're going down
5 -DT- - who?
6 (~SP~) - People seam to like them, myself I know very little about them
7 *B* - If they work together they might get stronger, but just as easily they might fail
8 -?- - Going to stay in the lower top 10 in tribes but not fail
9 tH - know nothing about them
10 FUSION - They're falling and wont get back up

Lord cat man

Some of you may have seen the ammount of spam build up while I wasn't online. These posts have now been deleted and both these forum members are on the brink of a ban(1 infraction point away).

Spaming and discussing bans is not acceptable and anyone else who is caught doing this will end up with a simular fate to those who spammed.

DeletedUser

1 24/7 - All over the place, wont make it I think.
2 PwN - Lookin' good.
3 Pills - Good members, probably going to be a top tribe for a long time
4 VODKA - Gone
5 -DT- - Who?
6 (~SP~) -Mwuahahha
7 *B* - Gone
8 -?- - Extremely gone
9 tH - Bye
10 FUSION - 70s... its a long time ago, not coming back... which means... Gone.

DeletedUser

Inactivity isn't a valid reason for you to give as a tribe falling because its shared by all tribes. With good leadership, it shouldn't be an issue.
im glad you said this so i can clarify my meaning. i said they would fall in their lead. perhaps what i should have said is that they wont be such a distant #1 as they are now. and inactivity IS something all tribes face but is has never been shown that all tribes experience the same level of it.

it is precisely because 24/7 came from off world that i believe they will be more greatly affected by inactivity. suppose 24/7 were to experience the same level inactivity that 'active' tribes see on average. now they would be forced to either recruit or play with less players. if they don't recruit, then they will obviously fall a bit in point lead. where they differ from other tribes is that when they recruit they will be forced to recruit 'down'. you can see this by looking at the player and tribe rankings.

they came from off world with the best players they could find. they will take the best players they can get on this world, but the rankings clearly indicate that the best of w15 is not quite as good as the best of all worlds.

PS: please don't refer to an argument or statement as invalid if it is not a logical argument or statement in the Aristotelean sense. call it strong or weak.

DeletedUser

im glad you said this so i can clarify my meaning. i said they would fall in their lead. perhaps what i should have said is that they wont be such a distant #1 as they are now. and inactivity IS something all tribes face but is has never been shown that all tribes experience the same level of it.

it is precisely because 24/7 came from off world that i believe they will be more greatly affected by inactivity. suppose 24/7 were to experience the same level inactivity that 'active' tribes see on average. now they would be forced to either recruit or play with less players. if they don't recruit, then they will obviously fall a bit in point lead. where they differ from other tribes is that when they recruit they will be forced to recruit 'down'. you can see this by looking at the player and tribe rankings.

they came from off world with the best players they could find. they will take the best players they can get on this world, but the rankings clearly indicate that the best of w15 is not quite as good as the best of all worlds.

PS: please don't refer to an argument or statement as invalid if it is not a logical argument or statement in the Aristotelean sense. call it strong or weak.

the only issue in that comment is a simple misconception that the majority of 24/7 players are still investing a devotion to w12. I am sure that some of them still view it as important, however 24/7 contains a group of players that cut their ties with w12 mostly in order to completely dominate this world.

candy camera

dont forget that quite afew 24/7 members aren't from w12 24/7...

DeletedUser

Just checking in from w12, was a part of the 24/7 there (which is now for the most part called DNY). Wanted to see how these guys were going.

Inactivity isn't a valid reason for you to give as a tribe falling because its shared by all tribes. With good leadership, it shouldn't be an issue.

Naive comment. If you have the quality players, many of them can be self-supportive for long enough. Take a look at DNY world 12, started off cluster based, and see where they are now? If your clusters can sustain themselves early on in the world, it gives you much better field advantage late game. And from what I see, they are hardly hiding behind their 1.5 million. They've got the attack OD to back it up.

Not being in the world, I don't know what the politics are, but I know that many of these players are quite capable.

Hi qwerty,

Miss ya buddy.

the only issue in that comment is a simple misconception that the majority of 24/7 players are still investing a devotion to w12. I am sure that some of them still view it as important, however 24/7 contains a group of players that cut their ties with w12 mostly in order to completely dominate this world.

We, the leadership, have cut our ties with W12. We knew they would be fine there without us as we have many capable players that could step up into the leadership role, and we were right. Qwerty is one of those folks.

We're quite a different 24/7 as pertaining to membership, however, our strategies and leadership still apply. Make of that as you will.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 24/7-Will be here for a while will stay on top unless they are gangbanged by other tribes
2 PwN-family tribe
3 Pills-This tribe will very well on this world
4 VODKA-Dont know
5 -DT-Dont know
6 (~SP~)
7 *B*-though i dont particulary like them they will probably do okay for a while
8 -?- I like this tribe
9 tH- pretty good tribe
10 FUSION-dont know

DeletedUser

1 24/7, always awake
2 PwN, coping world 9's PwN
3 Pills, seem to run world 15 forums
4 VODKA, most liky drunk
5 -DT-, in academy,cant say anything
6 (~SP~), dont know much
7 *B*, family tribe
8 -?-, another copy from world 9
9 tH, dont know
10 FUSION, used to be strong tribe

DeletedUser

And I don't see the connection with KNT either lol

1. 24/7 - Solid. Dependable. Exceptional.
2. PwN - Interesting geography.
3. Pills - Ready to supersede K45/TTTK45. Ubiquitous forum presence.
4. VODKA - Far away.
5. -DT- - K45 were no.1 in their K for a while too. They have some good, reliable players.
6. (~SP~) - Vampiric.
7. *B* - Must be the largest family now.
8. -?- - I like the copious splat in their profile pic.
9. tH - Not keen on the male-Medusa in the profile pic.
10. FUSION - In a state of crumbling disrepair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Child in time

3. Pills - With the Niblos merge/absorption, ready to supersede K45/TTTK45. Ubiquitous forum presence.

Wait wait, WHAT?

We only took in 2 of their members who were in K45, had a good position, and really wanted to join us, that's ALL.

DeletedUser

1 24/7 - DOMINATING
2 PwN - don't like them, screwed things up for me early on, and know them from world 9.
3 Pills - talkative in the forums it seems, official logo, pretty merciless in the game...
4 VODKA - has potential as a family actually
5 -DT- ?
6 (~SP~) - ?
7 *B* - ?
8 -?- - I can see them gaining rank
9 tH - not a fan... lot of point whoring going on
10 FUSION - who?

DeletedUser

Yes I did, but we all know what to do with rumours :icon_wink:

opheliaduder

Post your comments about the top 10 tribes here.

1 24/7 Obviously amazing players, because spread out so much, 1 or 2 strong k based tribes could be the end of them(good thing this is w15...)

2 PwN :) Top rated family tribe...most worlds see them for a while, till of course they actually have to war someone good.

3 Pills Obviously a cool tribe. Imo they shouldnt have merged, as they aren't "elite" anymore because of so many members. Though the 2 clusters will probably serve them really well later on.

4 VODKA Who are the rest?
5 -DT-
6 (~SP~)
7 *B*
8 -?-
9 tH
10 FUSION

Magenta ftw

DeletedUser

Yes... FUSION has crumbled.

But, I think credit is due to FUSION in its prime before the leadership and the top players left. Many people act as if FUSION never had talent, but if you look at some of the top tribes, such as 24/7, you'll find ex-FUSION members, such as Gesser.

Not that it means a whole lot, because the tribe is in shambles now, but give credit where it is due.

DeletedUser

1 24/7 Not really a tribe just the top 60 players from world 15
2 PwN Lvl 30 headquarters FTW
3 Pills Merging to 3#
4 VODKA people that stayed up till 2:00 in the morning to join k55 are there
5 -DT- Who are they
6 (~SP~) EMO EMO EMO EMO
7 *B* Weren't they ranke 2 at some point?
8 -?- I thought they would be decided by now
9 tH few good players but i wouldnt think they could fight a war
10 FUSION Weren't they ranked 1# when 24/7 were building up armies?