wars you would like to see

DeletedUser

Nah I dont really mind if *B* fall or rise. Theyre a family which isn't too good, but then again so are Ez so 2 families battling it out? Nah, never gunna happen :eek:

I would just like some more fighting for other tribes! ;)
I dont care who it is :)

Umm, *B* are allied with th and Ez? Do they have any enemies except that group of 200k- tribes? :s
They also have 6+ NAPS :eek:

And even that broke up with the better members joing *B* and the rest joining allies of *B*. And on the diplomacy that is a pretty big diplomacy list for a top 10 tribe

opheliaduder

Bah! Familytribes are for players that can't handle being the same number vs the samer number ;)

No family tribes dont actually war....they just add every tribe they talk to, to their family. That way that family will eventually own the whole world and then we can play tribalhugs, and have lots of abandoned wars.

DeletedUser

Nifft vs. the (~DM~) Family?

er... lol pretty much myself vs. any k44 tribe would be enjoyable :icon_wink:

Besides that I'd like to see Battant go to war against tH and see tH pwn zee noob families as well as the mother one :icon_biggrin:

D_S will war you :p

DeletedUser

No family tribes dont actually war....they just add every tribe they talk to, to their family. That way that family will eventually own the whole world and then we can play tribalhugs, and have lots of abandoned wars.

Not necesarily. i am in a family in world 13 that actually does war other tribes and our main tribe is top 15 OD attack while bing ranked not even in the top 20

DeletedUser

Theres a person who f***** our tribe.
But we coming back on the track soon.

Fell from 5th to 10th in one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Child in time

w15 vs the 140m guy in DS1 ;)

the one with 12000 villages =P

Dude, he stuffed all troops in 1 vill for fun, it were like 900000000000000 spears, 10000000000000000000 swords =P extremely sick.

DeletedUser

How about RAGE vs Wanted? Can't tell if they are at war already, there's rumors you know ...

DeletedUser

Hehe, for now these are only rumors :lol:
We will see what future brings