Top 20 Opinion?

DeletedUser

To me, high defensive OD indicates that while they build some troops, it isn't enough to dissuade would be farmers. And in all actuality, more likely indicates that their resources are high enough for farmers to accept losing some troops in order to clear the village and turn it into a farm.

Furthermore, based on the above analysis, one could conclude that having a high defensive OD at this point in the game is illustrative of the exceptional quality farms -KOL- villages make.
Could mean that or it could mean they have a lot of troops and co-ordinate well with support; killing a lot of :axemen:

HamstaDeathWheel

*sigh* And to think I joined this world to be rid of noobs.

I mistakingly made the same assumption pata. I figured the PP requirement would keep them away, completely forgetting that noobs can by PP just as easily as everyone else :icon_sad:

PetarPavao

I mistakingly made the same assumption pata. I figured the PP requirement would keep them away, completely forgetting that noobs can by PP just as easily as everyone else :icon_sad:

hamsta... where are your troops?

Defender: HamstaDeathWheel
Village: I <3 Pointwhores (514|499) K45

Quantity: 55 0 269 7 35 0 0 0 0
Losses: 48 0 237 6 31 0 0 0 0

oops.. I think you lost some

is -KoL- a farm tribe now?
in your face!

HamstaDeathWheel

is -KoL- a farm tribe now?
in your face!

Oh NO! you killed some of my troops!! I think I'll go commit suicide now.

Actually, I have a better idea, I'll just use some of the resources I farmed off you to rebuild them. funny how that works, I farm you and get resources, you try to farm me and end up losing your attack party.

DeletedUser

Yet another person who tries to act like a smart @$$ and fails.

PetarPavao

I still can't believe why are you all so noobish

learn how to play and then make judgements about particular tribes

DeletedUser

I feel it's too early to discuss tribes at this point in time because they are still in the process of forming and binding. Rather, some individuals in some teams have already started to show their colours, and it is these people who will ultimately contribute to each teams building process.

A few have caught my attention, and of course skill comes in a number of ways. Namely by the maturity in which a person handles themselves, their activity level, their enthusiasm, their building skill, their raiding skill and their leadership. tactical, strategic, diplomatic and writing skills. All of these things together are what contributes to a coherent team of players. It is this coherency in the right balance, just like it is with a sports team, that makes the difference.

Any notion that any tribe can be measured within the first week is normally based on examining the individual players survivability. Here some individuals have faired better than others; but let's not forget that some consist of younger players, and as such I think we should thank all the users here first, because whether they have proved capable or lacking in skill at this point in time, they have invariably contributed a donation to be here and as such we all benefit from each others presence here too.

The real gift for all users in a High Performance or Speed World is that one gets the chance to meet different grades of players in a smaller community. And it is this spirit that players here take back with them to other worlds.

So firstly let me begin by congratulating everyone here and extend my personal wishes that you all enjoy the game and seek to learn from those around you. It is not so much an issue of winning or losing, because only a select number of people here are likely to win. It's more about learning and developing your skills further so that you may take these back with you to your respective worlds when this closes.

So, who has caught my attention and for what reason?

1. Super. Hero (Currently of WB). This is not because of rank, but more through mails, humour, love of games and humble approach towards the game. The only sense of any desire to bring attention to himself is the handle name and avatar, both of which speak for themselves through the well known figure of Superman. It appears quite apt.

So kudos to WB. You have a fine leader who is open, conciliatory and appears to judge people well. This is a very promising start.

2. Aliantha (Currently of-Knights of Light-). Again, this is not because of rank, but this time it is due to a very high standard of English and a maturity and humour to match. This is player with exceptional skills in unifying and creating team coherency. This leads me to believe that the real strength of this team will be shown in time.

So kudos to -KoL-. You have a fine wordsmith of whom I'm sure the barbarians around will soon realise that the pen is mightier than the sword, or even axe. This is also a very promising start.

3. xXxICExXx (Currently of Silence). Of all the people I faced while climbing the ladder this player had the longest endurance than most. This was without doubt the hardest player to overtake in rank. For three days solid we kept jumping past each other, but I'm a total animal and can go without sleep for much longer than most, I also don't trust sitters... So the battle here was not won out of skill, but that of physical endurance. This is not a gaming trait, so this player has my very best wishes for the game if it was matched in person; unless of course they neglected to build troops and were set upon during the climb by the hungry beasts. Always important to keep building troops...

So kudos to Shhh. It looks like your weapon of choice might me the night while people slumber in their beds. So you see, silence is golden when you're dressed up all in black and making no noise...

4. Alvaro1987 (Currently of Elders). I like the basic conciliatory approach offered by this player. This is very attractive to the right type of people, and it indicates that there will been good initiative granted to players in this team too. More importantly, it has team workers, and these people forgo their own development in order to serve their team. This is the right approach because they will become less of a target and can spend their time in communications rather than battle. Too many teams expect all the players to be warriors. So teams can also be measured in the naivity of their claims.

So kudos to Elders. You appear to support the players natural skills.

5. Anarhy2004 (Currently Solo). This is a good active player who knows the game well by the looks of things. Also possibly a little late to the game, so this may be player some of you know. This person will either join a top team or possibly spearhead a new one in the making. We shall have to wait and see.

So kudos to the RO players here, because they are usually a very capable team in their own right.

Finally, players by a number of names, but those that keep their distance from the main herd, waiting watching and smelling for weaknesses. Those that maintain the right distance will remain invisible. Those that get too close before the time is right will be set upon. I call this group the hunters as they follow a form of doctrine that binds them together regardless of tribe. These players will smell the scent of those with poor armies who only look ahead confident in the view that their points will somehow protect them. In reality all players that judge players by points have much to learn. Hopefully the pack will save the majority of the herd this trouble...

It has been a great journey so far, and I for one am delighted to be here.

Naturally I wish everyone a very pleasant and competitive game.

Earth

Last edited by a moderator:

Muldie325

Earthania did you intend to make yourself vulnerable by giving away that you dont set a sitter? If people find out when you are offline now it could turn bad for you...

Anyway, yes i do agree with some of what you said, all the tribes in the top 20 right now look weak to me :S

Deathbringer989

Super is a great player indeed, and in more ways than meets the eye.

1. Passion. He's always online, always interested in the game, and always wanting more.
2. Teamwork. He's a great team player, always sitting and helping.
3. Luck. What a jammy guy he is with all those barbs near him. *Prays super doesn't read forums.*

I could say a lot about others too, but they would not be recognized due to rank etc. But I must say I am very impressed with King nothing XIII. He started something like 2 days after everyone else, and there he is top of ODA and in the top 20 rank.

I hate both of you. Death :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

MC. Ftw<3

Honestly, can't wait for proper wars to come out:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I feel it's too early to discuss tribes at this point in time because they are still in the process of forming and binding. Rather, some individuals in some teams have already started to show their colours, and it is these people who will ultimately contribute to each teams building process.

A few have caught my attention, and of course skill comes in a number of ways. Namely by the maturity in which a person handles themselves, their activity level, their enthusiasm, their building skill, their raiding skill and their leadership. tactical, strategic, diplomatic and writing skills. All of these things together are what contributes to a coherent team of players. It is this coherency in the right balance, just like it is with a sports team, that makes the difference.

Any notion that any tribe can be measured within the first week is normally based on examining the individual players survivability. Here some individuals have faired better than others; but let's not forget that some consist of younger players, and as such I think we should thank all the users here first, because whether they have proved capable or lacking in skill at this point in time, they have invariably contributed a donation to be here and as such we all benefit from each others presence here too.

The real gift for all users in a High Performance or Speed World is that one gets the chance to meet different grades of players in a smaller community. And it is this spirit that players here take back with them to other worlds.

So firstly let me begin by congratulating everyone here and extend my personal wishes that you all enjoy the game and seek to learn from those around you. It is not so much an issue of winning or losing, because only a select number of people here are likely to win. It's more about learning and developing your skills further so that you may take these back with you to your respective worlds when this closes.

So, who has caught my attention and for what reason?

1. Super. Hero (Currently of WB). This is not because of rank, but more through mails, humour, love of games and humble approach towards the game. The only sense of any desire to bring attention to himself is the handle name and avatar, both of which speak for themselves through the well known figure of Superman. It appears quite apt.

So kudos to WB. You have a fine leader who is open, conciliatory and appears to judge people well. This is a very promising start.

2. Aliantha (Currently of-Knights of Light-). Again, this is not because of rank, but this time it is due to a very high standard of English and a maturity and humour to match. This is player with exceptional skills in unifying and creating team coherency. This leads me to believe that the real strength of this team will be shown in time.

So kudos to -KoL-. You have a fine wordsmith of whom I'm sure the barbarians around will soon realise that the pen is mightier than the sword, or even axe. This is also a very promising start.

3. xXxICExXx (Currently of Silence). Of all the people I faced while climbing the ladder this player had the longest endurance than most. This was without doubt the hardest player to overtake in rank. For three days solid we kept jumping past each other, but I'm a total animal and can go without sleep for much longer than most, I also don't trust sitters... So the battle here was not won out of skill, but that of physical endurance. This is not a gaming trait, so this player has my very best wishes for the game if it was matched in person; unless of course they neglected to build troops and were set upon during the climb by the hungry beasts. Always important to keep building troops...

So kudos to Shhh. It looks like your weapon of choice might me the night while people slumber in their beds. So you see, silence is golden when you're dressed up all in black and making no noise...

4. Alvaro1987 (Currently of Elders). I like the basic conciliatory approach offered by this player. This is very attractive to the right type of people, and it indicates that there will been good initiative granted to players in this team too. More importantly, it has team workers, and these people forgo their own development in order to serve their team. This is the right approach because they will become less of a target and can spend their time in communications rather than battle. Too many teams expect all the players to be warriors. So teams can also be measured in the naivity of their claims.

So kudos to Elders. You appear to support the players natural skills.

5. Anarhy2004 (Currently Solo). This is a good active player who knows the game well by the looks of things. Also possibly a little late to the game, so this may be player some of you know. This person will either join a top team or possibly spearhead a new one in the making. We shall have to wait and see.

So kudos to the RO players here, because they are usually a very capable team in their own right.

Finally, players by a number of names, but those that keep their distance from the main herd, waiting watching and smelling for weaknesses. Those that maintain the right distance will remain invisible. Those that get too close before the time is right will be set upon. I call this group the hunters as they follow a form of doctrine that binds them together regardless of tribe. These players will smell the scent of those with poor armies who only look ahead confident in the view that their points will somehow protect them. In reality all players that judge players by points have much to learn. Hopefully the pack will save the majority of the herd this trouble...

It has been a great journey so far, and I for one am delighted to be here.

Naturally I wish everyone a very pleasant and competitive game.

Earth

im begining to really like you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

earth, you not going to go into a tribe?, of just holding back until you find which are good and bad..?

DeletedUser

1 Elders
2 *FLEET
3 Shhh..
4 DIESEL
5 -:WB:-
6 -KoL-
7 Sioux
8 L~K
9 IWL
10 Bears
11 S~Wolf
12 HALO
13 IWL-A
14 *WOM*
15 RoT
16 Elder2
17 THU
18 I.M.P
19 ~TM~
20 RFF

Discuss..

Now:

1 Shhh.. +2
2 -:WB:- +3
3 Elders -2
4 -KoL- +2
5 L~K +3
6 Viking (aka *fleet) -4
7 IWL +2
8 Sioux -1
9 MC. (Aka Bears) +1
10 DIESEL -6
11 IWL-1 (IWL-A?) +2
12 HALO 0
13 Elder2 +3
14 S~Wolf -3
15 TWK (unknown)
16 RoT -1
17 ~TM~ +2
18 VF (new?)
19 T.T.B (new?)
20 THU -3

21 *WOM* -7
23 I.M.P -5
RFF unfindable.

Just keepin track of what people are doin.