3oo tribe names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodlandapple

Its MEA2(A) academy, so ha! ;)

academys are just the same as family tribes. Especially since its called Academy 1. It suggests that there will be more "academies". If there ever is an academy for a tribe, it should only be for training the new members to make them ready for the main tribe, and should only be temperary. There is never a need for any more academies, and hardly ever a need for a first. Academies are usually just excuses to make families which are less frowned upon

DeletedUser35138

Spot on woodland. Academias are more bullsh*t if you ask me.

And, this world has only been going for like a week, you cant be certain we are noobs. We could just be building up our troops ready to show we really are what you say we arent.

DeletedUser

It'll take the troops a long time to march all the way out of the core of M.E.A land :icon_wink:

I agree that there are just to many identical names here in tw. It is bad times :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Spot on woodland. Academias are more bullsh*t if you ask me.

And, this world has only been going for like a week, you cant be certain we are noobs. We could just be building up our troops ready to show we really are what you say we arent.

no academies help your rank and help to 'rule' w18 like that tribe the dark ang3l official fan club ha ha good times good times and if you guys built troops you would drop ranks oh oh hard call leader :)

DeletedUser35138

Im not a leader, and building troops wont drop our ranks.

DeletedUser35138

:icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:wink:icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser20734

Well acadamies are another word for, "Hey you look like a sh*t player, so weel stick you in our acadamy, But we may let you in at a later date, But we will probably leave you to rot...

DeletedUser

All who use that name are noobs. I have not even watched the movie course I think it sucks

DeletedUser

I have not even watched the movie course I think it sucks

Then you, sir, are a fool. 300 is a brilliant movie for both entertainment and from an artistic point of view.

Of course it is terribly inacurate from a historical point of view but it never pretends to be a documentary, just based on the general story.

DeletedUser35138

The movie is awesome, but naming your tribe it is just stupid.

DeletedUser

Just looking at it, it looks really noobish. The humas don't even looks real...

I say good old Brave Heart pwns it 1000 times

DeletedUser35138

Breaveheart is awesome and they dont look real because they arent.

Alot of it is animated, they use really people and identical animated people.

livefromthe216

I have never personally seen it, but I would like to. Braveheart is still a classic tho :)

DeletedUser

Braveheart makes Scottish people, like me, cry :icon_cry:

joking, I like it really

Status
Not open for further replies.