~KOR~Top 10 familly tribe??

DeletedUser

~KOR~Top 10 familly tribe??

a familly tribe how long will they last?

what's your opinion on them?

xenitron

I don't see them as a family tribe that made it into the top 10. I rather see them as a tribe that made into top 10, and has an academy with it, no matter what they saying about being a family and stuff. Clearly, the top 40 players are in ~KoR~ and the rest are in ~KoV~. Their academy tribe is very weak, so it is up to the current top 40 to determine the progress of their tribe.

They are no different from any other tribe that made it into the top 10.

DeletedUser

you are exactly right.

we are not a family tribe, we are just building up an acadamy to recruit low players educate them and make them ~KOR~ material.

:icon_wink:

xenitron

you are exactly right.

we are not a family tribe, we are just building up an acadamy to recruit low players educate them and make them ~KOR~ material.

:icon_wink:
Well, I didn't plan to do any favors by calling ~KoV~ an academy tribe, I just said what I felt it looked like. I mean, why would a top 10 tribe have a sister tribe ranked 336? :icon_eek: You have gotten here through a series of well made recruitments and well calculated attacks, hope you guys have the skill to stay. Good luck , the top 10 is a mean mean place to be :lol:

DeletedUser

I can assure you we are a tribe that is going to stay untill the world is over. we have had our edges in the beginning of the game. but now we are coming out well and are ready for when the noble's come out.

As i already told you ~KOV~ is our acadamy to make our unexpirienced players into ~KOR~ material so we end up having only the best players around.

cecala

Why does every tribe have the word Knight in it?? its way too overused

DeletedUser

Why does every tribe have the word Knight in it?? its way too overused

Lack of Originality?

We have no problem in that area. Who would think to name themselves Men In Tights besides us?

-Devilish-

Considering They are in K64 so most members started 1-3 days after the world started they have done a great job. Yes the name is not very original but at the end of the day its just a name.

Also with a world that has 40 tribe member limit, and acadamy/brother tribe at this stage really isn't a bad move if you use it properly.

To be honest i wish ~KoR~ all the best , and maybe we will see somthing from them.

samuelio

An Academy isn't as good as a sister tribe.
A sister tribe can be of equal a quality, and you dont get moved up or down to the top tribe (like in a academy.)
If you were in the academy and you where flying high on points you would get moved up to the original tribe. This means all the weak members go down, saying that there is a Strong tribe which is of greater quality to the academy, and the academy is just weak.
A sister tribe would be better as you wouldn't get moved up / down and the tribes will be of equal average quality.
Therefore I think it is weak to have a academy tribe as you have to depend on the top tribe to make all the decisions and what goes where etc. etc.
Also you cannot support each other on this world, meaning, if you have a academy tribe and they are attacked, its going to be hell, as you have to attack the attackers, and the academy has to defend themselves.

Also, I do think ~KOR~ are doing a grand job after as you say they did start 1-3 days late which means they are doing pretty well in the world so far. However can this conclusion be a lack of troops?

Overall I think its better to have a sister tribe, but in the end of the day it is your decision. ~KOR~ keep going and get some troops built.
Well, thats if you need them.

-Devilish-

True about the academy/sister. But are their really enough good players in K64 to make TWO good tribes, I doubt it. If they are clever they will just use the academy to filter the good from bad or just use it as noble fodder. Remember they would have tabs on an extra 40 players to see if they are inactive or not , quite a nice benifit for nobling. I would hope they use it this way and in afew months go back to being an independent tribe (and maybe change the name) as for troops they just have some, doubt they could grow so quickly without farming!

DeletedUser

An Academy isn't as good as a sister tribe.
A sister tribe can be of equal a quality, and you dont get moved up or down to the top tribe (like in a academy.)
If you were in the academy and you where flying high on points you would get moved up to the original tribe. This means all the weak members go down, saying that there is a Strong tribe which is of greater quality to the academy, and the academy is just weak.
A sister tribe would be better as you wouldn't get moved up / down and the tribes will be of equal average quality.
Therefore I think it is weak to have a academy tribe as you have to depend on the top tribe to make all the decisions and what goes where etc. etc.
Also you cannot support each other on this world, meaning, if you have a academy tribe and they are attacked, its going to be hell, as you have to attack the attackers, and the academy has to defend themselves.

In most cases an academy tribe is stupidity, because leaders of these tribes are rarely intelligent enough to judge the members' strength by any other means than looking at their points.

This destroys a tribe in several aspects: The members of either tribe will be twice as spread out, due to the natural lack of symmetry in recruiting. In this world, how spread out a tribe is governs the measure of their strength much more than their average points.

Secondly, the focus on points makes players, in their desperation, choose to build a level 11 HQ instead of the level 9 farm they're going to direly need; only because this option yields the most points, points which would save them from being transferred to a shelf-tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

samuelio

All true. But I would hate having a academy tribe as you wouldn't be able to support them.
Only benifits them if you attack, but still, an academy tribe is weak, even if it sections the strong from the weak in the 2 tribes, its harder than just having a sister tribes, I think.

samuelio

In most cases you are wrong, because leaders of family tribes are rarely intelligent enough to judge the members' strength by any other means than looking at their points.

This destroys a tribe in several aspects: The members of either tribe will be twice as spread out, due to the natural lack of symmetry in recruiting. In this world, how spread out a tribe is governs the measure of their strength much more than their average points.

Secondly, the focus on points makes players, in their desperation, choose to build a level 11 HQ instead of the level 9 farm they're going to direly need; only because this option yields the most points, points which would save them from being transferred to a shelf-tribe.

Good point.
Well I cannot reply to that to be honest, all my questions answered.
Thanks.

DeletedUser

Hey I edited, lol. I misread your post at first. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, I didn't plan to do any favors by calling ~KoV~ an academy tribe, I just said what I felt it looked like. I mean, why would a top 10 tribe have a sister tribe ranked 336? :icon_eek: You have gotten here through a series of well made recruitments and well calculated attacks, hope you guys have the skill to stay. Good luck , the top 10 is a mean mean place to be :lol:

Lmao Im in 4 top 5 tribes under aliases. It isnt to hard!

DeletedUser

I wish you guys well. One of my old friends from World 17 is there, and whipping them into shape, if he does a good job, you could damn well see them as a force to be reckoned with :icon_wink:

xenitron

Lmao Im in 4 top 5 tribes under aliases. It isnt to hard!

Woah, 4 or 5 aliases in 4 of the top 5 tribes? I am sure there will be enough mods behind your back after your admission of multiple accounts. You, my dear friend, are awesome!! Digging your own graveyard. :lol:

DeletedUser

Woah, 4 or 5 aliases in 4 of the top 5 tribes? I am sure there will be enough mods behind your back after your admission of multiple accounts. You, my dear friend, are awesome!! Digging your own graveyard. :lol:

he could possibly meen on different worlds you know

DeletedUser

to me they look good

but will have to go to war with KIWI or STD or Meow! to expand there we will see what they are made of ;)