Top 20 opinions

DeletedUser

Hey I just want to know your opinion on the current top 20 and how you think they will do during the next few months

1 24/7
2 -?-
3 tH
4 (~SP~)
5 PwN :)
6 NiON
7 VODKA
8 eZ
9 Wanted
10 RAGE
11 DAMN!
12 GoW
13 UNIT45
14 ARIA-N
15 V0DKA
16 MTH S
17 Ninjas
18 Die.
19 D_S
20 SHYT

DeletedUser31445

UNIT45 will prob make it to number 7 just maybe

DeletedUser

well, D_S has AMAZING top members and stuggling lower members so if they grew their smaller players they would be a great tribe. And 24/7 and -?- are going to stay top tribes for pretty much ever because 24/7 from experience have mad skills and -?- has great players and positioning.

I do not think that many tribes are bad really. other than the families those are just lame.

DeletedUser

well, D_S has AMAZING top members and stuggling lower members so if they grew their smaller players they would be a great tribe. And 24/7 and -?- are going to stay top tribes for pretty much ever because 24/7 from experience have mad skills and -?- has great players and positioning.

I do not think that many tribes are bad really. other than the families those are just lame.

Well the fact is that one of the family tribes got one of the most experienced leaders on this World. So if you find it lame or not, they will do good.
As of now its mostly peace but if you look at tribes in the top, some of them have stopped their nobling. This indicates that there will be war soon and that with a big tribe. So Im excited to see what the future holds.

DeletedUser31445

yes there will be war very soon. trust me. its going to be big.

mjet

My opinions prone to critics obviously :)

GEOGRAPHY WISE not player wise i cbb looking through each tribes players

1 24/7 yeah they are big so what they are not clustered thus they are allied with most of the top tribes. they are taking out noobs out around their individual areas thus each groups of members will either own a contintent that is how they will strive for world domination later on they started out recruiting top players :) around the world and eating their own.

if they join up with -?- to take out D_S they will own k44 and k45 thats what i would do if i was leader :)

2 -?- looks to be in the same situation as 24/7 though they are a bit more clustered. than 24/7 if 24/7 and -?- did some swaps and relocation it would look better on the map more tighly clustered if they are truely like ctrl and die. on w10

again if they join up with 24/7 in taking out D_S cluster in k44 and k45 they will own about 3 continents

3 tH this tribe is not so inspiring they are located everywhere :) k 53 is their dominant K i think in that K they should take out eZ my guess would be they are allied with eZ. their mini cluster in k36 is prone to get bigger later on EDIT(unless RAGE takes them out of there)and be more point whore wise than the other main K im guessing they had a friend in that K and relative good player to start out there as well :)

4 (~SP~) this tribe is a strong tribe a continent based tribe :) in k64 and moving into k65 which is really a very interesting MOVE imo WHY? because k65 is Nion continent tribes domination you would move to into k65 if your really sure of your skills. their leader is either ambitous or not so smart :) i would have decided to go west instead into k 63 there is no dominant power :) but 3 major powers.

Tribe ranking for the continent 63
Rank Name Points Villages
1 [CK] 1,95 Mio. 300
2 ~Fire~ 1,91 Mio. 258
3 2eZ 1,84 Mio. 235
4 HUNS 1,35 Mio. 197

5 PwN they are k43(2 mill) based and k 46(5mill) based as well as some on the border of k53 and k54(consisting of 2 players equalling a roughly a mill in points. if they are keen on their war on RW on k43 that K will be owned by them eventually :) their main Cluster in k46 either need to war with Wanted to dominate or keep expanding into outwards where there are less people.

6 NiON a very strong k65 based tribe who wiped out E-K on k65 and moving west to meet the borders of (~SP~) as well as moving south to die. if they win against die. as well as (~SP~) they will surely dominate while struggling for strong members they are doing average atm

7 VODKA you should really add vodka family here as well :) what can i say they are in k55 :) thats about it while having allies on ALL THEIR BORDERS!!! left right top and down they can't expand anywhere unless they war with someone

the best tribe to war with is SHYT and GoW
SHYT: because there are only really 2 big patchs in k55 i dont think SHYT members in k74 and k75 can help them much if SHYT was to war within k55 :) most likely see their top members jump ship :)

[EDIT]GoW because they are the smallest of their allies :)

8 eZ big family tribe outside of the core tribes they will surely big very BIG pointwise later on because they dont have alot of big tribes out there to fight against :) i think???

if they war with tH and PWN:) that would be interesting. otherwise they will grow big expanding west (which is outwards) for them)

9 Wanted k 46 based tribe which they share with PWN:) nothing spectacular about this tribe they should war with PWN :) to own their K or go east and war with Menthor family to expand which might be a relative easy job for them :)

10 RAGE k36 based tribe looks pretty dominant in their continent they should take out those tH in their continent however because they are really helpless :)

11 DAMN!
12 GoW
13 UNIT45
14 ARIA-N
15 V0DKA
16 MTH S
17 Ninjas
18 Die.
19 D_S
20 SHYT

11-20 located here

11-20 my opinions

alright type the rest later on :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A very good post. Id just like to add to your remark on tH being all over.
tH is a premade tribe made out of players from another online game. Thats most of the reason why the tribe is spread out. Most people in the tribe has known one another for a long time and are then gaining from that in this game also.

My intell tells me that the wars are starting soon and it will be very exciting to see whats gonna happen and who will end up on top.

mjet

it will take approx a year to find that out unfortunately :) wonder if you will be around still :)

DeletedUser

it will take approx a year to find that out unfortunately :) wonder if you will be around still :)

Well I wasnt thinking about who would end up winning this world. Rather which tribe will end up on top in the wars to come. The winner will be huge, so it will be fun to see. I might be around for that atleast ;)

mjet

i think using w10 as an example :) some of the top tribes will disband and merge into the big tribes 24/7 and -?-

because war takes so long a year wouldn't even see the result of who will win :) because frankly people do get bored of this game lol so inactives will be nobled like in 24/7 a 200k guy got nobled already :) eaten a battle of who can stay active the longest.

which war are you talking about?

DeletedUser

Well Ill keep that to myself still since I since its just inside info as of now. But when it starts it should get a lot attention on the forum. Things might change also, spies arent as reliable as they used to be :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1 24/7

They seem to have dominated and lots think they can keep that place, however if they slip up they could be in trouble. The disadvantage of them being spread out is support and if 3 tribes based in different Ks (the ones 24|7 have big clusters in) ganged up on them they could be going down the ranks. I am impressed with their progress so far

2 -?-

Another elite tribe quite simular to 24|7, I agree with Mjet on what they should do, not much to say.

3 tH

I am surprised how quickly that tH got into K36, I would take a good guess that they are allied with RAGE and they are a bit isolated there and also in K55. I think they stand more of a chance against eZ and family than RAGE. They are silent as well and have not been tested much for a top 5 tribe

4 (~SP~)

Good tribe, I have spoken with their leader so know a bit of their plans but I can see that they are going into K65 and have a good eastern front there.

5 PwN

if they win the war with RW, they will have to war with wanted and then will dominate 2 Ks.

6 NiON

I see some slight tension between NiON and nearby K based tribes as NiONs K seems to be invaded by (~SP~) and in the south die. I think they made a slight mistake going into K56 because it made them slightly vunerable in the south and the west.

7 VODKA +V0DKA

They are a K based family tribe, not much to say, but I see them going down if they war with someone which they will have to do to expand

8 eZ

Family tribe controling the west, if they want to and are co ordinated enough

9 Wanted

Must face PWN to control their K, I feel that they wont last long against the better tribe

10 RAGE

Good tribe with a stranglehold on K36, we may see a war with them and tH with tH losing their K36 cluster

11 DAMN!

Have good members

12 GoW

They are slipping down in the ranks and have stopped nobling villages, maybe they are preparing for war

13 UNIT45

Should go up in the ranks

14 ARIA-N

Family, they are doomed

16 MTH S

they will fall too

17 Ninjas

Active, small and closeknit tribe owning the Great Coalition
18 Die.

My own tribe, we have plans to settle in 4Ks

19 D_S

I have heard they are a pretty good tribe but know little about them personally

20 SHYT

By far our most active ally, if you want an ally have one with SHYT. wish them luck in K55, SHYTR are pretty good too

DeletedUser

1 24/7 Remind me of Pinkf in World 9, recruited the top players and then was dominated in a war.
2 -?- Don't know anything about them
3 tH Don't know anything about them
4 (~SP~) Don't know anything about them
5 PwN Another PwN family tribe?
6 NiON Don't know anything about them
7 VODKA Don't know anything about them
8 eZ Don't know anything about them
9 Wanted Don't know anything about them
10 RAGE Don't know anything about them
11 DAMN! Don't know anything about them
12 GoW Don't know anything about them
13 UNIT45 Don't know anything about them
14 ARIA-N Don't know anything about them
15 V0DKA Don't know anything about them
16 MTH S Don't know anything about them
17 Ninjas Don't know anything about them
18 Die. Remind of Power! in World 9, will eventually move to the top afromshow their prowess at warring.
19 D_S Don't know anything about them
20 SHYT Don't know anything about them

DeletedUser

Wow, I just dont see the point to write in a thread about the top 20 tribes when you only have a opinion about.. 2(?) of them, Quikdrawjoe.

DeletedUser

1 24/7 -Look to be going well with no-one keen on stopping them.

2 -?- -Very good tribe, will see them up the top for a long time.

3 tH -Seem to have a good hold on things. A close knit group of people.

4 (~SP~) -Again strong, good and ambitious, seem to be a good combination.

5 PwN-Sliding but doing ok. Hard to see how they will survive till the end.

6 NiON -Started o, now in a precarious position.

7 VODKA -Seem to be growing well and should hope to invade another K soon.

8 eZ-Lots of room to expand and grow big. Future looks good for them.

9 Wanted -Very good tribe, will take a lot to take them out, may not be tested but i think they can match the best :)

10 RAGE -Seems to be growing well although i think they need to kick tH out of their K.

11 DAMN! -Seem good and growing strong. Think they will dominate the whole north side.

12 GoW -My tribe :)

13 UNIT45 -Interesting tribe although i do not see it lasting long.

14 ARIA-N-Will fall, just a matter of time.

15 V0DKA-Work well in their K atm.

16 MTH S-Again, will fall, matter of time

17 Ninjas -Look very impressive.

18 Die. -May make it or not, i dont think they will but they can surprise me.

19 D_S -Seem ok, do not know much about them.

20 SHYT-Heard good things and bad things, bit puzzled about it :icon_eek:

PetrovR

14 ARIA-N-Will fall, just a matter of time.

And what exactly is this based on?

If its based on the assumption that we are a family tribe... we're not... well unless you consider -?- a family tribe also... afterall they have *?*....

oh noes i guess -?- is doomed too...

Well perhaps they are... but that depends on a number of factors, and it most deffinately would not be because they are 'family'.

So far every prediction of the fall of ARIA has been wrong... bring us facts or reasons and we'll talk about it... otherwise what are your assumptions based on?