Top 20 opinions

DeletedUser

Well we didnt fall yet.

Despite 24/7 having a go at us... trying to make us fold... in the end we made 2 of their members quit, and took 10 of Error 404's villages... but then everyone was oh so quiet about that.... but then its not over and the normally loud people don't have anything to brag about this time... so they remain silent....

But then, you cannot prove a statement such as "prove you will not fall"

It is you that stated we would, and I have yet to hear a single word from you as to why.... please, present your evidence so that I have something to argue against.

You took villages while my account was inactive ;-)

I have real revision to do atm. I've even stepped down as leader so I wouldn't get too thrilled over that achievement.

DeletedUser

Plenty of interesting characters in this forum. Magnificent posts some of these people come up with. For example, Blue dot did you fall down the stairs before making that post? ;/

DeletedUser

Aww, don't hate on Blue because he don't like family tribes.

DeletedUser

Plenty of interesting characters in this forum. Magnificent posts some of these people come up with. For example, Blue dot did you fall down the stairs before making that post? ;/

Go back to nolifing and making more branches to your family.

mjet

top 11 to 20

i have been busy :) nobling abandons :D! some of these tribes are not what they are ranked any more i know :) so m'eh

11 DAMN! located on the north part of this world will dominate later on up north if their leadership is strong which i'd imagine would not be too HARD :) because they suffer from a lack of compeition :)

reading their profile they are exterminating 2 tribes :) which justify my opinions

12 GoW a tribe that multi recruited at the start similar ideals to 24/7 but here can only be one 24/7 their leader is friendly but not as experience as some of the great leaders of the head tribes :) so thus they are slowly dropping and declining in rank. most likely scenario will they will have to recruit to survive :) from kiof the number 2 power in that continent

3 UNIT45 this tribe is in a very interesting situation which i would like to know their diplomatic relations with the tribes around them :) or simply their ally list :) they should merge with D_S and go after 24/7 and -?- if they really are going to be unit 45 then those other members shouldn't matter at all :)

14 ARIA-N included should be ARIA-S this tribe almost has the same basic structure and ideals as vodka :) lets all be friends and noble into everyone's continent :) and eventually piss everyone off if vodka is to prosper so will ARIA-N they will most likely recruit their top members from ARIA-S and then the family will die eventually :)

15 V0DKA what i said about vodka in my previous POST :)

16 MTH S a relative BIG family tribe :) like the eZ have virtually no competition or big enemies near their outside border POINT WHORE AWAY MTH S family

HINT: join up with eZ family and start nobling to the core :) then you 2 tribes will dominate if yo u guys are really going to tribal wars make it short and sweet and not long and boring same goes for eZ :)

17 Ninjas everyone says they are a good tribe i have seen their OD and it seems impressive they seem to be taking on smaller tribes around their area :) and working to dominate the continent with a few members instead of a family :) most likely will merge with PWN :) will benefit both tribes economically and geographically :)

18 Die. located in the south region for late starters they seem to be like another SHYT not very impressive as a tribe at the same time not that bad as a tribe an average tribe which will be a come and go fairy tale :)

19 D_S merge with unit_45 or face destruction against 24/7 and -?- or simpley merge and join 24/7 and -?- and take out unit_45 those are the most likely options i would choose

20 SHYT similar to tH on a smaller scale some of their members are located in the vodka K (K55) and some are located on k75 !! with a whole nion tribe between them my guess would be their k75 cluster will merge with Die and vodka family will eat up the rest of SHYT or take their biggest members and noble up :)

DeletedUser

well, D_S has AMAZING top members and stuggling lower members so if they grew their smaller players they would be a great tribe. And 24/7 and -?- are going to stay top tribes for pretty much ever because 24/7 from experience have mad skills and -?- has great players and positioning.

I do not think that many tribes are bad really. other than the families those are just lame.

Just to remind you, You are in a family tribe right now.

DeletedUser

top 11 to 20

18 Die. located in the south region for late starters they seem to be like another SHYT not very impressive as a tribe at the same time not that bad as a tribe an average tribe which will be a come and go fairy tale :)

20 SHYT similar to tH on a smaller scale some of their members are located in the vodka K (K55) and some are located on k75 !! with a whole nion tribe between them my guess would be their k75 cluster will merge with Die and vodka family will eat up the rest of SHYT or take their biggest members and noble up :)

I respect you but I see absolute SHYT in your post, no chance of either of these things happening. Die. is a great tribe and the only reason you dont like them because we forced one of your players to quit a few days ago. I only see reality, which is whenever I think of your tribe and die. together I think of this:

Side 1: Die.

Side 2: NiON

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 271
Difference: 110

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 795,110
Side 2: 1,596,102
Difference: 800,992

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61,738
Side 2: 11,886
Difference: 18,670

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New rankings

1 24/7
2 -?-
3 tH
4 (~SP~)
5 PwN :)
6 NiON
7 VODKA
8 eZ
9 Wanted
10 RAGE
11 DAMN!
12 ARIA-N
13 GoW
14 UNIT45
15 Die.
16 D_S
17 Ninjas
18 MTH S
19 2eZ
20 ~|SK|~

DeletedUser

Let me point out that MTH S dropped in the ranking because some members defected to 24/7. They're being rimmed at the moment, going smoother than expected

mjet

I respect you but I see absolute SHYT in your post, no chance of either of these things happening. Die. is a great tribe and the only reason you dont like them because we forced one of your players to quit a few days ago. I only see reality, which is whenever I think of your tribe and die. together I think of this:

thankyou for your respect :) tbh with you your not going to believe me just like everyone else isn't but jeb did not quit because you nobled a couple of villages from him :) he quit because his real life issues were more important than him.

and stats showing 6 villages taken from us doesn't really bother us :) 6 villages to us is not alot we will be getting them back :) i might be your next door neighbour soon.

anyways this is just my opinion you dont have to take heart into it :) if you guys are a strong tribe .

DeletedUser

I don't know why I like Die. more than 24/7.

Must be something in the water I drink... :icon_confused:

mjet

I don't know why I like Die. more than 24/7.

Must be something in the water I drink... :icon_confused:

they got chicks and booze 24/7 have 24hr computer freaks bt know nothing but tribalwars? would be where my money is :)

DeletedUser

yeah it's nothing serious, i just want to remind your mate that the tribe he is in is a family tribe.

DeletedUser

heh seems there's somewhat of a consensus about getting tH and especially, at least in the past, me out of K36. I haven't felt this loved since playing utopia :lol:

DeletedUser

Just to remind you, You are in a family tribe right now.

yes i realize but almost none of the members are near us and they are rather sad extensions. i am trying to peer pressure our leader to remove them but i think he is too old for me to do it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

24/7 - Have already started(so it would appear) working towards getting at least some thread of connection or closeness between some of their clusters.

They have also benefited from working in K's where there aren't a lot of other strong tribes. This has begun to change though with the D_S tribe having created a big cluster in K44 and 45 and UNIT45. As their next big step I believe they will declare war on D_S and exterminate this threat together with their allies, mainly -?-.
Apart from this I believe 24/7 will work together with -?- to control three of the four center cores and possibly getting a firmer hold in K66(this seems increasingly possibly due to the war between themselves and NTM family that apparently just begun).

-?- - as I've said above I believe this tribe's outer clusters will work closely together with 24/7 using mainly the same tactics as they do. The main Undecided cluster will keep on securing their hold on K54 and possibly continuing their expansion into the tH empty areas of eastern K53.

tH - These guys would seem to have(judging by their tribal description) a very strong sense of loyalty within most of the Tribe. They keep a good enough hold over K53 but I really can't see any clear overall tactic to their expansion and areas under their control. They seem to be expanding southwards and northwards from their own K however. It seems like they are allied to eZ at the moment, what with the stranglehold they hold over parts of eachother though, I think that they'll either have to go to war or become very closely allied.

(~SP~) - Seems like a tribe with a VERY solid hold of their own K. Now it's just the actual nobling of the lesser tribes that's left there. :p
They have been moving into K65, but if they're gonna go to war with NiON then I'd say that's gonna hamper their development severely.
They have also been expanding in all other directions, mostly to the west and south. In the west they could encounter difficulties with the 2eZ branch of the eZ family but it will be some time before that happens.

PWN :) - Divided into two almost equally large parts they have been trying to dominate two K's that are far away from eachother at once.
In K43 their control is quite strong, although tH and eZ influences are becoming stronger they need to tie their eastern K53 cluster more strongly to the rest.
In K46 They are some distance from being #1 and even though they've just(barely) come out succesful from a long war with ~RW~ they do now seem to be on the verge of getting attacked by Wanted. Such a war could basically destroy the tribe even if they got ample support from their K56 counterparts.
In any way, I see no real future for Pwn :) as a tribe - even if they could start advancing their separate blobs towards eachother, they have both 24/7 and -?- in their way.

NiON - May be facing a difficult future with (~SP~) and die. moving into their K. die. are also apparently strong allies with SHYT which may then also in this scenario join in with the attack on NiON. If it does come to a war I gotta say though taht since they've got a good leader I very much doubt it's gonna be easy for the attacking tribes, and they'll probably regret doing so even if they win. NiON's expansion into K56 looks like a tiptoeing between Vodka and 24/7. Due to the presence of those two Tribes, I don't think an expansion of NiON into this K will help the tribe very much.

VODKA - a K "trapped" family tribe facing most of the usual K based family tribes' problems. In the future they will need to expand, and it would seem most probable that they'll expand outwards in both directions. They's gonna have to break some alliances in order to accomplish this however...

eZ - EZ seems to be one of those rare phenomenons called "a working family tribe". They have a strong and experienced leader with enough personal points to keep hold of the Tribe. As I've mentioned above, they need to either make a very close ally of, or go to war with, tH.
As a side note to the rest of the family, eZSwky really needs to get themselves going. While all the other parts of the family are steadily growing, they seem to have come to a stagnation.

Wanted - Shares their main K with pwn :) . They need to take care of the pwnmart (pwn the pwn) :) if they ever hope to become something real. Besides this, they have a small part of their tribe in K56 which will probably be expanded. If they manage to take out their neighboring tribe and make as much of an advance into K56 as pwn :) already has, then they would be one of the strong tribes.

RAGE - The loonies need to kick the tH presence in their areaout. Apart from that, their K seems quite safe. They have begun a little bit of expansion into K37(where they have a nice big family tribe as their only opponents), and K46 where they may be able to draw advantage from the confusion, aftermath of war, and possible upcoming war in the K.

Whew, I'm exhausted, guess that means I'll stick to the first 10, the rest may follow later.

as a P.S. to mjet, I like your posts(in this thread at least) but please PLEASE use less happy smileys next time? They're almost painful to read. :p

DeletedUser

why does everyone suggest 24/7 is gonna war D_S? besides we are allied to -?- too.

also, i think 24/7 is starting to have issues with members being so far away. a SOLO player nobled about 10villages in one area(stene). and NTM seems to be have a successful war so far too. but perhaps the 24/7 nukes are still rolling in. either way they are still the strongest tribe out there as they can recruit almost any player they want.

oh and i just noticed ariaN just took 17 villages aswell

-?- seems strong too they have a good base with clusters expanding outwards

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ill make a homo branch just to honor you. Hopefully you can sit up off your finger and join it in the future.

Yawn :)

Btw, don't start with me, I'll spam you till you Die.
Honestly, if you keep this shit up, I'll talk shit about you and your family(about 99.2 of all families fail)in every post I make, and I can post a lot if I want to.

So for your, and my good, please stop it.