Official T-B-C Vs. AA War.

hogarth01

Ok guys i hereby declare that we are now officially at war with EAA, This was has been formed due to declining an alliance with EAA therefore outraging EAA,

They ordered our duke to kick myslef out or they will farm all of us, My duke does not go well with threats.

The EAA leaders insulted us and finally declared war on us.

If SimCity may want to we may have a War time alliance with them during the course of this war.

Was with the noobs of W20 has begun!

DeletedUser35500

On the second day? I believe that beats M.E.A's previous record.

homosapien812

another:icon_eek: why do it? il look forward to seeing your reports for the next 4 days:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The n00bs seem to be smoking themselves for us.

How cute.

DeletedUser

This world is far too early for a war.

Thus making you look like a jackass.

DeletedUser

Good luck hogarth... :icon_wink:

let get rim of these n00bs! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Eaa

Hm EAA was first TEW they wantet to bring out an academy in w13 in K96 hehe but they misteiken. T-B-C you wil hav a hard time with them.

DeletedUser

Why declare lol

Your tribe's carnt eithen farm each other

What you going to do send each other abussive mails :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hehe my tribe beten the hel out of ther academy, and we wuld atack EAA tu but are tu far awei. Carnivean36th show them the hel :D

Deathbringer989

I'd be really scared if I were stuck in this war. BP is weak against spears...

DeletedUser

seriously.. why do it to yourself?
it's not a war, it's going to be you two attempting to farm eachother.. at the end of the day, for at least a few weeks, that's all your going to be able to do.
you and the people your at war with are going to be spending all your resources on loosing spears... pathetic tbh

livefromthe216

I feel more stupid after reading this thread.. It seems that everyone has forgotten how to spell in this thread.. Oh and btw, you would have been better off declaring war against barb villys.. at least you can attack them.