Colossus will be the HOT commander again

DeletedUser

Yes, and my point on separate chats stands. A player in one channel cannot see what someone else is saying in another channel. We have separate rooms for meetings, and people repeatedly hassling users in there WILL be removed. For all our sensitive stuff we have our passworded rooms.

Like I said before, it's a game. I have friends in HOT, TW and SLB... Nobody will tell me I'm not allowed to talk with them :icon_wink:

never said you couldn't

im rubbish with that vent thing i don't get it at all

-tob

loss of fait

who is the new commander tomorrow? HOT.

They offered me the position :icon_twisted:

I did not accept of course, I don't want to be represented by such crappy family that can't finish what they started

zalasta

They offered me the position :icon_twisted:

I did not accept of course, I don't want to be represented by such crappy family that can't finish what they started

GO AWAY!!! No one wanted you to be the leader and no one wants you on these forums!!!

Go crawl back under your rock!!!

Stupid Alias poster or not even on this world

DeletedUser

Ternith

To be fair, the last time I went on HOT vent I was having a heated debate with him about Mikeys being responsible for the SLB/HOT war.

Well i had some stuff with him but not arguements. He just told me HOT's side of the story and that Jack was a stupid idiot and rap15(who was leader at the time) was jacks puppet

DeletedUser

Jack was a stupid idiot

Alert, Alert!

Forum, Code Red:

Preparing Nukes.
Locating player.

Sh*t. My forum alert system!

Calculating arrival times.
Smart comeback ready.
Anti-newb units on full alert.

He's talking about Cpt_Jack! Abort!

Warning - Aborting.
Launch, aborted.
Initiating sleep mode.

Dude, be carefull! You iniciated my entire defence system.

DeletedUser

Well

Well if he was stupid then why is he one of the best in the world?

DeletedUser

OD rank

You call this sim city playing?
Attack:9 Cpt_jack 14,94 Mio. troops defeated
Defence:6 Cpt_jack 20,50 Mio. troops defeated
Total:2 Cpt_jack 35,44 Mio.

DeletedUser

Alert, Alert!

Forum, Code Red:

Preparing Nukes.
Locating player.

Sh*t. My forum alert system!

Calculating arrival times.
Smart comeback ready.
Anti-newb units on full alert.

He's talking about Cpt_Jack! Abort!

Warning - Aborting.
Launch, aborted.
Initiating sleep mode.

Dude, be carefull! You iniciated my entire defence system.

lol most amusing

how do you come up with this stuff ?

-tobyb

DeletedUser

thinl

Proberly thinks bout Jack everyday wishing he was as smart and big as him, lol

DeletedUser

*shrugs* just ignore him, he's just a little kid who think cpt_jack is the coolest player in world 2, I did too when i started the game but now I think dwarveneree and Jinks are the cool guys in TW.:icon_razz:

cooled ice

*shrugs* just ignore him, he's just a little kid who think cpt_jack is the coolest player in world 2, I did too when i started the game but now I think dwarveneree and Jinks are the cool guys in TW.:icon_razz:

i actually got some villages from cpt_jack :D does that make me cool

DeletedUser

I have fear Aten is planning Moves that neither Mikeys Nor some Aten global command know about.

This NAP is causing Bloodshed for HOT,

Olivar you must belive reforming Saints is the only chance of TW and HOT's survival.

Us saints were faithful and hounourable men, Never backed down from war, Even TW looked up for support.

Now it's time to show the world the Saints aren't scared anymore.

The worlds Fate is in Bishop's and HOT's hand, Countless people from TW and HOT fighters are looking up to us Saints to make this world Aten free and Peaceful.

Don't you get it Ollie?

The Saints reformation is the only chance of W2's survival. Once everything is gone Aten will turn into bullies and Noble MPX and FORCE.

Can't you lot realize whats happening?

Sts will surely not help HOT.