K74.....

DeletedUser

Anyone interested in creating a tribe? With elections and no "boss" ruling... No kings, just a republic for people over 20..... I would very much like that the first 10 started on "building/declare" an "constitution" that will be the law until we are enough to have elections and voting....

For and by adult players, only 4 rules for now...:

No Boss
Age of 20 minimum
Dedicated players
No "countdown" in the forum ;)

Over 20? Interested in being a part of a tribe with adults? Please contact me :) It's been founded, but WE have to create it!

If interested contact me ingame :)

Btw, I'm quite experienced, W20 is by far my first world ;) So before joining another tribe I've been invited into, I would like to see if there are more like me wanting a serious playing atmosphere without some of the things I've experienced in other tribes I've been member of....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Offer still standing, at the moment I'm negotiating/having talks with several players so don't be shy :) Also got some allies, and potensial "strong" allies when we get the tribe going.... And no, it is not BS ;) All we need is 10-20 players, more than that and it gets to big and messy :)

Up to 2 members now, and hopefully this is only the start :) We immagine a "roof" of max 50 players in the tribe, but 20-30 would be the ideal.... And remember, this is not my tribe, it's ours!

DeletedUser

So, we are still looking :icon_wink: We are rising fast in the K74 rankings, but that is mainly because there are only new players there :icon_wink: But hey, we still have a couple of openings...., hmmmm, I think it was between 17 and 47 lol

Why don't they spam this thread? Would get soooo much attention then :lol:

But seiously, we are looking for noobs, experienced, actually anything goes as long as you are of an age of minimum 20!

And I've already read the thread about disbanding tribes :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Just an update, as many of the players on K74 may have seen our tribe now rises in the charts of K74.

We are receiving alot of attention because of this, but are still looking for players above age 20. Doesn't matter if experienced or nOOb, there is and will be room for you as long as you are dedicated.

The 4 of us actually in the tribe at the moment comes from various worlds, 2 of us are leading "big" tribes in other worlds and knows how to run a tribe, I have if I may say so good experience in running academies so we know how to teach and help as well. But the most important of it all is that we have a friendly and laidback atmosphere!!!

So contact me, or any of our tribe members if you would like to join and are based in K74!

And once again, we will never mass recruit, the roof is, and will be max 50!

DeletedUser

No and we will only recruit in K74, but contact me IG since I have an idea for you, we are allied with some nice guys there if you're interested :)

DeletedUser

No update, no begging, no asking...., we really don't need to do that anymore.....

DeletedUser

5th in K74 with 15 members so far, you should absolutely join one of the other "top tribes" there since they normally have 6-7 players in the same 13x13 :lol: Canibalism is I guess the last resort in the future lol We are selective and give room and space to ours.....

Anyway, we want more of you n00bs, experienced and nice persons to join us!

We just wan't you to be a bit dedicated, a bit intelligent, and of course we demand respect and friendship.

So check out our tribe profile ingame, contact one of us if you should be interested. Tell a little about yourself, and we really don't need to hear how good or experienced you are! Thats secondary! We want to know you the person!

And we have taken in some younger players lately that are doing great things for us! So even though you're younger and you feel you would fit in we would very much appreciate it if you contact us :)

Till then, have a nice one ;)

DeletedUser

This is one of the best tribes out there. Maybe not the best in rankings or anything like that, but when it comes to companionship this tribe is on top. These guys have a good adult tribe going on. I would deffinatly reccomend them to anyone about 18 and up.

DeletedUser

This is one of the best tribes out there. Maybe not the best in rankings or anything like that, but when it comes to companionship this tribe is on top. These guys have a good adult tribe going on. I would deffinatly reccomend them to anyone about 18 and up.

For now Chase, for now......:icon_cool:

applesoup

I really don't like or feel the urge to spell things out to children.... I guess you tried to make a joke, see I'm laughing :lol: Happy? :icon_twisted:

ur so mean lehmkul... 20+ for a great mature tribe :)

DeletedUser

Maybe you should go to the doctor and get them looked at then? Could be a serious thing :icon_twisted:

lol....im not goin further...hate to ruin your prcious thread...ill delete the comment if you don't like it rofl.