Stooping This Low!!!

DeletedUser

This is directed at my former tribe and the management. Anybody who I deal with and respect in TW/2 please disregard. Yall some suckas!! Having me kicked from Reborn cause you're allied and I've not been attacked is some BS. One on one any of you lames who decided to trash talk in the forums, which lead to my kicking can bring it. This is a public test of your e-nuts if you will. Thank you for your time..Hope to see you at my gates soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1070

you think that's bad? Wait till I report your forum avatar for containing insults.

DeletedUser

Yeah, to build nobles! I wasn't fortunate to capture villages with loads of bundles stored in the academy. I asked my tribe for aid, I got it from some. Then you have those who like to talk, I don't like to shut up. It went down, words got said and the innocent was kicked for defending himself.

DeletedUser817

You're not very smart considering the majority of your villages that I looked at are completely surrounded by some of the most aggressive players in TW. Oh well, enjoy your new home on the rim I suppose. Also, after reading the thread in the TW.com forums, it's no wonder you were kicked.

DeletedUser1205

Yeah, to build nobles! I wasn't fortunate to capture villages with loads of bundles stored in the academy. I asked my tribe for aid, I got it from some. Then you have those who like to talk, I don't like to shut up. It went down, words got said and the innocent was kicked for defending himself.

Dude, you weren't defending yourself you were lashing out at honest questions. It was like an episode of jerry springer.

DeletedUser

Darnit, that's one spy lost. Goodluck DirrttyRedd and thanks also for the support you gave me whilst TW were attacking.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser2833

hahahahaha thats him again from the forum. That was a good thread..

wasnt you saying we would find it hard to kill you or something like that? but now you are crying becuase you cant stay in another tribe when you got kicked?

loser

DeletedUser

Well I don't reply to stuff that doesn't concern me. My making a thread and asking for resources in a tribe that I'm in is what I am to do. With that being said, you have the option of aiding or not. Asking a question to answer one is not the way. Just cause I said jokingly that I have low mines to accomodate for more troops someone took it to heart and ran they mouth to everyone. I'll let an admin. sit my account and let him/her give you all a nice little report on their findings if any of them wishes to do a small bit of looking..

DeletedUser

Darnit, that's one spy lost. Goodluck DirrttyRedd and thanks also for the support you gave me whilst TW were attacking.

:icon_wink:

Hey Draugliun, the village I had let you hold for a bit. Looks lovely in my hands again..:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

ok this is pretty funny

dirrttyyrreeddd, what have you done lol

let this be a lesson in consequences, somehow I think you'll pass on the opportunity to learn something though

DeletedUser

BAM
still running your mouth eh? getting kicked out didn't stop that? you'd think you'd learn by now...

DeletedUser

BAM
still running your mouth eh? getting kicked out didn't stop that? you'd think you'd learn by now...

Didn't I ask for a one on one with you? Or was it Proon? I thought it was both of you..Hmm..getting me kicked from a tribe and I'm not a fugitive is pretty low on your e-nuts scale isn't it?

DeletedUser

Didn't I ask for a one on one with you? Or was it Proon? I thought it was both of you..Hmm..getting me kicked from a tribe and I'm not a fugitive is pretty low on your e-nuts scale isn't it?

a one on one?
you want to e-duel?
what are you talking about

DeletedUser

wow this is the most pointless thread i red today i hope tw nobles you and when you move to the rim i hope they noble you again and again etc.

DeletedUser1023

what happened was this:

-dirtytyttreeddrdd (or however u spell his name) repeatedly asks for recs because he is constantly running out due to him having low rec levels in most of his towns

-the first time he asks for recs we oblige, but tell him that he really needs to build his villages up because no one else has problems building nobles and armies because we have all our recs high enough. he says (and he wasn't joking) that he keeps his rec levels low for extra farm space

-he keeps asking for recs and we keep telling him, no, not this time build your villages up.

-he gets very indignant and begins to insult people on our private forums for telling him this

-he gets kicked for being an unruly member with way too much pride but who isn't very good at this game.

he is truly one useless player. look at his conquered villages list. more than half are less than 6k points. he is not tw/tw2 material for sure

DeletedUser

durak you forgot the part where he calls out people on the internet thinking that he is a real life tough guy and we're all e-thugs

of course for him to actually try and call someone out on the internet (seriously mind you) just shows how real life thug he is

so watch what you say guys, he may just call yo uout next. then you'll never be able to leave your home in fear of the man who spelt dirty wrong

DeletedUser

Resourceless villages have their place in a large empire, but only at MAYBE a 1-in-5 ratio to full production villages. Even socking away nobles and normal village troop replacments, there needs to be enough slack to fuel one of those farmspace villas.

He doesnt get that, which is why we must now instruct him in the ways of pain.