Cheerios: A bot?

• Thread starter reinier.strobos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey, I sent a mail to cheerios a few days ago and it has yet to read... I am starting to think that he is a bot.

Has anyone gotten a successful mail through him?

DeletedUser

Maybe he's ignoring people because he doesnt want to make enemies or get into a tribe too early.

it is kinda smart... i guess?

DeletedUser

i think he is not in a tribe because of the early tribe problems

u know that after begginer protection there are some tribes hated soo much that they will be destroyed within a week.

so maybe its smart to not join a tribe until there are some more tribes that can secure their place in this world

this is just my speculation

he may be a bot i dont know??????

DeletedUser

He almost certainly wont be a bot, it would take a fair bit of effort to write an AI to play this game and it probably wouldnt be worth it. I assume the #1 player gets a lot of messages and he cant be bothered replying to them, I dunno. Perhaps he doesnt speak English.

DeletedUser

I can imagine him not replying to them, but not reading them.. it's a little strange.

DeletedUser

there is a lot of people who dont check the forums. but it would be funny if he posted here

DeletedUser

Well you see you guys, I simply like to keep you guessing. Why would I read fan mail?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

loool...why on every server if some1 starts good he's a bot,a multi,a cheater...always something.probably he's just point n00b and he'll fall soon.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

on the german tribalwars sds, i was rank 1st dor abour 2 weeks, and no lie i got about 17 mail in about 4 hours, soon you get really board of readinf them thay are just like:

hi want to join my tribe?????

Hi, want to be personal allaies??

Hi, tell me how i could be good good like you.

what would you do if you kept getting all this mail? i would block every one.

DeletedUser

Maybe he's a 3 year old kid and doesn't bother reading his mail as he can't read. That would explain the username.

DeletedUser

don't you know what Cheerios are? it's a breakfast in english, not very nice one a cheap one but healthy.

DeletedUser

yep. I ate cheerios all through my early childhood. Goodtimes, goodtimes. :)

DeletedUser

Well you see you guys, I simply like to keep you guessing. Why would I read fan mail?:icon_confused:

if you really are cheerios then either post here under the name cheerios or igm me and then i will believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.