top 15 tribes analysis

DeletedUser

STFU don't suck they are a great tribe. With a few crazy members i might add lol

DeletedUser44567

1 WEST in a dead end war with the TRIBE should look for slightly easier villages with TribeU:lol:
2 ODIN going to continue to drop definetly dosnt have what it takes to win vs Tribe and we have yet to see if other TEA tribes join i suppose
3 Tribe making a lot of enemies:icon_eek:
4 MONKeZ dont know much but i imagion they will do something soon as they have been very quiet
5 Quest doing well against IMT and ODIN im impressed
6 FAIL happy people
7 PXTG a good tribe very strong against black
8 PlA dont know much appart from them owning TYE
9 FIRE just won a war vs their ex-family members seem to have done well according to the stats at least
10 ~P-G~ weird................
11 OWNED another good tribe and a lovely boarder with me
12 NEXT awesome:icon_razz:
13 STFU still think they suck
14 =KK= same as above
15 TribeU i see them coming out of their war with ODIN and IMT quite well now that they have joined tribe not sure how long this war will take though

1.u suck and dont insult others

2.reserve your look for your self

DeletedUser

Well Avalon boy, do you know the principle of such forum ? Of such thread...

To give his point of view..

I rather want that you reserve such useless message for yourself. Thx

DeletedUser44567

Im not a boy and im in avalon about 2 weeks(I was a leader of k53)...and i send about a mio mails to every one daily!!!

DeletedUser

2 ODIN going to continue to drop definetly dosnt have what it takes to win vs Tribe and we have yet to see if other TEA tribes join i suppose

Definitely you know just sh*t. How exactly you see us falling? Because we lost 1st spot? So what? who cares? You are one of those pointlovers right?

Well you know i will tell you a secret.
Points don't win wars:lol::icon_cool:

We don't have what it takes to defeat Tribe? Are you serious? You see us or Tribe attacking each other?
We are attacking their coward academy tribe and i cannot see (maybe cause i am blind?? i don't know) how exactly we are falling and keep doing so when we have nobled 15 times more villages than them.

Hail to you oh smart boy.

tits mcgee

Definitely you know just sh*t. How exactly you see us falling? Because we lost 1st spot? So what? who cares? You are one of those pointlovers right?

Well you know i will tell you a secret.
Points don't win wars:lol::icon_cool:

We don't have what it takes to defeat Tribe? Are you serious? You see us or Tribe attacking each other?
We are attacking their coward academy tribe and i cannot see (maybe cause i am blind?? i don't know) how exactly we are falling and keep doing so when we have nobled 15 times more villages than them.

Hail to you oh smart boy.

well I only supposed that since they plan on showing w14 how a family tribe should be that they will help their sister tribe ofcourse this may not have occured to you but im not going to waste time arguing with you lets just let the stats do the talking once they do start to kick in as for your points i dont really care and i dont care who is 1# at this point either as its not my tribe as for your war you should know although it seems you dont that wars are very rarely won in the begining and your success is due largely to the fact that you attacked them while they were already at war and hit a unsupported area were URUZ had a ally

Garrock

Coward academy? We are cowards because we sought other allies after ours stabbed us in the back?

We are cowards? Exactly what is cowardice mate? Is it cowardly to make a public denial of a conspiracy to attack, and then after a tribe goes to war with another one, attack them from behind? Is it cowardice to be the number 1 tribe (in points only) and yet still not wage war on a tribe without 5 or 6 other tribes contributing against that tribe?

Listen mate, Uruz would have more than likely lost the war being gangbanged.... it was YOU who made us the Tribe academy, you and your especially brave (coughs) cronies. If you were as strong and brave as you pretend, you would have openly declared on Uruz, without the help of several tribes. Yet, it is WE who are cowards? I have never denied Uruz reasons for joining Tribe, and I admit, it wasn't my favorite decision ever. BUT, I will keep my word to them, and funny thing Met... I know they will keep there's with me (unlike some of our former allies). I don't care if people think we are the bad guys, or weak. You know what benefit we've gotten from TRIBE so far? NOTHING, except.... a Secure eastern border. Since we've gotten that secure eastern border the "numbers" game people like to point out so often has evened out!

I can read between the lines metaller, and your little accusations, and cries of injustice are merely signs of your true colors, and cowardice. You got your tribe into this war, a war unprovoked. Now, how will you get them out of it, oh great leader?

DeletedUser

how i will get them out of the war? oh this is simple.
by defeating my opponent.

Remember my declaration?
This war will be considered victorious only when Uruz disbands and all their members will be nobled.

certainly it will be a long war. noone said the opposite.
But i don't intend to get my boys out of the war without defeating Tribe's academy.

Oh and btw you say i didn't openly declare war on Uruz.
From what i know i posted a public declaration of war against Uruz. isn't that open clear and public?:icon_cool:

I don't care if you try and call me or my boys cowards.
I know i told the other tribes to wait ODIN to strike first and they didn't.
As i know that me, a coward leader with his coward boys do a great damage to Uruz while that strong Academy (Uruz) have done very few, almost nothing to us, the cowards.

EDIT: i never said i am a great leader and will never say that. I can tell you though i lead a great tribe with great players.
(having so many cowards, n00bs, pointwhores and inactives surely makes my tribe great:lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know i told the other tribes to wait ODIN to strike first and they didn't..

Hmm so you were already planning this declaration against Uruz when you made your thread to explain why you stopped your alliance with Uruz right ?

DeletedUser

Of course.

Hehe, so when you declared that you only stopped your alliance with Uruz and ODIN won't go after Uruz..You were lying :icon_wink:

Each leader has his own way to lead diplomacy..Don't say one is better than an other, just show a fact..basically you are under all this war against Uruz :)

Hmm perhaps SMOTE merge in Quest tribe could explain some things..hehe

Garrock

I'm not sure you understand the definition of "cowardice", or "deception" and how that is inextricably linked with cowardice. We are cowards because we have lost more villages than 6 tribes? We are cowards because we seek more allies against 6 tribes?

Yes, ODIN has some great players, and ODIN is a great tribe, never denied that. :p

Remember mate who it was who first began spewing forth such words like "coward". It is your actions that reflect the very definition of cowardice.

DeletedUser

Hehe, so when you declared that you only stopped your alliance with Uruz and ODIN won't go after Uruz..You were lying :icon_wink:

Each leader has his own way to lead diplomacy..Don't say one is better than an other, just show a fact..basically you are under all this war against Uruz :)

Yes i was lying. I wouldn't reveal my plans when i didn't want them to be revealed. Isn't that obvious?
Plus, that "little lie" or propaganda, call it as you like confused the "enemy" and let me have a great element of surprise so i think i did well and 'lied".

i won't say which way is better to lead a tribe cause i don't know it yet. If you find out please tell me as well:icon_wink:
I just try my best even by being honourable to Uruz for 7 months and helping them every time they wanted help or by plotting against an "ally" and using propaganda against them cause didn't respect at all their supposedly best ally, ODIN.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure you understand the definition of "cowardice", or "deception" and how that is inextricably linked with cowardice. We are cowards because we have lost more villages than 6 tribes? We are cowards because we seek more allies against 6 tribes?

Yes, ODIN has some great players, and ODIN is a great tribe, never denied that. :p

Remember mate who it was who first began spewing forth such words like "coward". It is your actions that reflect the very definition of cowardice.

Coward you are when all your members come in here and say we will die even if we get gang banged, we will never disband we will never change our name we will remain Uruz till the very end and then you change name diplomacy, become an academy tribe etc.

I know FOR A FACT that i would never be an academy tribe in this world.
I was leader of an academy tribe in w5 but couldn't stand getting orders by "superiors" so i rebelled against my mother tribe and slaughtered them all.

I am surprised to see the mighty Garrock being ok with the fact that his pride, and his "arrogant" (some times in the past) tribe is now nothing more than a simple academy tribe.

This is what i call cowardice, pride, strength, honour and all those words you may ask me if i know what they mean.

DeletedUser

Yes i was lying. I wouldn't reveal my plans when i didn't want them to be revealed. Isn't that obvious?

Of course not..Lying is a part of diplomacy..And better lyer are most clever leader...

But i won't say if you're a good lyer or not, coz some lies can be benificial in a short terme view, and really not when we look at the future :icon_wink:

Back to the thread, ODIN is a great tribe of course...

Toxic.J

Its uncalled for to call someone coward when you already did something similar. You gonna call it tactics or whatever you want, in the end you did the same thing.

Politics and diplomacy is a dirty thing and everyone is trying to benefit his tribe. Everyone is playing along that line so you guys better stop using words like cowords, honor, pride cuz its meanless.

Tho its a bad idea to reveal your lies and bad side in the public and let everyone knows about it.

Last edited:

Garrock

1) So, you have a history of betrayal. Thank-you for clearing that up.

2) Tribe will bring proper gaming to this world, and as such so will all tribes that are related. the Tribe Uruz is and always will be Uruz, and diplomatic decisions between Tribe Uruz and Tribe will remain a council. Tribe is not dictating to Tribe Uruz, we are acting in unison.

3) I shouldn't be, but I am very surprised that you would cast dispersions on Avalon, as they have been very effective and critical to your successes.

Uruz or Tribe Uruz did not disband, we merely changed politics. One I must remind you was brought on by your betrayal.

Back to the top 15 analysis.

Toxic.J

Of course not..Lying is a part of diplomacy..And better lyer are most clever leader...

But i won't say if you're a good lyer or not, coz some lies can be benificial in a short terme view, and really not when we look at the future :icon_wink:

Back to the thread, ODIN is a great tribe of course...

Lying might be a good tool for diplomacy if no one knew about it.

Now when you make it public and everyone knows about it, how ppl gonna trust you next time?

Garrock

Doing this again, as much has changed since my last prediction :p

1 WEST- Will remain in the top 5 for awhile, regardless of the outcome of war with Tribe, this war will not be short.
2 ODIN- Will remain in the top 5 for a long time. Too many good players for them to disappear anytime soon. No matter how hard they try.
3 Tribe- Regardless of what they have been called, they were ranked 1 longer than any other tribe, and will remain in the top 5
4 MONKeZ- Don't know much about them, but no reason they should drop.
5 Quest-As good as any tribe in this world.
6 FAIL- Impressive as always.
7 PXTG- Not sure, seems like some infrastructure issues, but they are strong as always.
8 PlA- Quiet lately... but they've been here a long time.
9 FIRE- Seem ok.
10 ~P-G~ Seem pretty solid
11 OWNED Quiet, solid, and dangerous
12 NEXT Solid
13 STFU underrated, very good.
14 =KK= Quiet, successful... can they remain neutral?
15 TribeU New name, same old Uruz... few new faces, and some old friends have moved on. Still, don't underestimate us.