A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

I have no idea either.
But my questionable memory places it as a name for these forums.

Interesting choice, eh.

PnP

"Party and Play" ... "party" means drugs, often meth (crystal/tina) or E, "play" means sex. Usually leads to long, chemmed-up sex sessions. Usually seen in chat room or ads.

SWM, 28, 6'2", 185#, 43c,32w, 8 cut, looking for some PnP with some nasty chicks

Epic.

DeletedUser

New top 20 opinion right here!!

All the top 5 tribes in 2 months will disband and the top 12 of each will join a tribe and call it Happle!!

The second 5 will all disband and create the tribe FAILeZ with 4 sister tribes!!

The third 5 will join forces against the powers of the dark side but will fail to use the right kind of force and will end up farting instead!!

The last 5 will form a tribe Tagged: iRmad and will have many sister tribes which will all cry about how they are better than the top 15 and deserve to be there!!

Full Story at TWstats.com

marsdogs

lol it wont happen since Ez family is untied better then any family tribe I seen in any world ( and I play Tw 2 years at least)

xannash

lol it wont happen since Ez family is untied better then any family tribe I seen in any world ( and I play Tw 2 years at least)

Do you mean united or untied, because they have extremely different meanings especially in the context by which you wrote it.

DeletedUser

Wait.. there has been a united family tribe on this world??? :icon_eek:

AC4L

I am AcidGod.... Haven't you heard of me? I'm known for my skills with a bow staff! :icon_wink:

Despite what you think my goal is far from "making a name for myself" by poking fun at you... I am not pretending to know what you or your tribe is about... that is what seperates us...

I have to say, that was a Failed response once again by 4Horse. You seem to lack the intelligence to come up with a good response so instead you come up with a really crappy and ignorant joke. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I have to say, that was a Failed response once again by 4Horse. You seem to lack the intelligence to come up with a good response so instead you come up with a really crappy and ignorant joke. :icon_neutral:

AC4L have to give you this no one in my memory, and i mean no one, has done such a wonderfull job at using and re-using, and re-using the same response to everything as you..... well next to your brother of course, gotta say i think, and i know this is almost sinful to say, but i think i'd rather have him back than put up with your childish ramblings that have no meaning and insight behind them, and i know your going to say i'm arogant and iggnorant again so lets get that out of the way so you can back your original statment up with some proof of your in depth knowldge behind the workings of the top tribes of W15?????

DeletedUser

AC4L have to give you this no one in my memory, and i mean no one, has done such a wonderfull job at using and re-using, and re-using the same response to everything as you..... well next to your brother of course, gotta say i think, and i know this is almost sinful to say, but i think i'd rather have him back than put up with your childish ramblings that have no meaning and insight behind them, and i know your going to say i'm arogant and iggnorant again so lets get that out of the way so you can back your original statment up with some proof of your in depth knowldge behind the workings of the top tribes of W15?????

Well, if the shoe fits... have you ever thought that his response is all that each and every post he quotes deserves? If he used his wits, vs an easy response, then the person he responded to would not have a clue as to what he said.

And let us face the facts, every post he responded to, lacked in the extreme...

So, I give him props, he has enough respect to make it simple, because even stupid people have the right to read and understand these threads... So kudos to him for being ever so nice...

DeletedUser

Well, if the shoe fits... have you ever thought that his response is all that each and every post he quotes deserves? If he used his wits, vs an easy response, then the person he responded to would not have a clue as to what he said.

And let us face the facts, every post he responded to, lacked in the extreme...

So, I give him props, he has enough respect to make it simple, because even stupid people have the right to read and understand these threads... So kudos to him for being ever so nice...

wow for a second there i bet you thought you were cleaver, i'm glade you have been able to understand his responces, however if he would like to use his wits i'm game to hear it, even if it means that those who have understood his responses so far may not be able to stick there noses into something that doesn't involve them, right because i know you would agree seeing as how you don't like when other intergect into one of your debats?

DeletedUser

1 -?- Great leaders, great tribe, staying at number 1 for a while
2 NiON -Good profile, but other than that, don't know much about them...
3 Wanted -Seems like a good tribe, and in great position to expand, will be # 2 soon...
4 eZ -A solid top 5 tribe for months to come
5 tH - Don't know much about them, other than they are really spread out, will be in top 10 for a while, but not sure about top 5...
6 RAGE - Know nothing about them...
7 ARIA - Will fall soon, nothing else to say
8 BBB - Really don't know much about them, not sure if they have been really tested yet (will be falling out of top 10 adventually).
9 Ninjas - Good tribe, will be moving up in the ranks shortly
10 (~SP~) - Kinda dropped off the face of the plant after their wars...
11 4Horse - Seem like a well organized tribe, will move up into top 10
12 2eZ - Strong tribe, will be with eZ in top 10, not sure they will make top 5 yet
13 STN- i like them, but from what i know, haven't been really tested in war yet
14 *?*- Good tribe, i think they will continue to grow and be a solid top 10 tribe
15 RIP 13- The whole reforming VOID thing won't work out so well...
16 TSoH - Very organized, and are lead by great leaders, we are still to be truly tested
17 -BB- Berry Basket... nothing more to say
18 eZSwky - Not like their other two family members, think they will fall soon
19 R@GE - Haven't been tested, will fall out of top 20, butt adventualy come back in
20 RIP - Look at RIP 13...

AC4L

8 BBB - Really don't know much about them, not sure if they have been really tested yet (will be falling out of top 10 adventually).

They were tested, they whipped WoW's ass and is about to erase them

DeletedUser30632

Yes, they held up quite well to begin with, but are steadily slipping through the ranks now that their troops are running low.

DeletedUser30632

1 -?- - Organized and well run tribe, should be at top for quite a while longer. I enjoy the comments made by their members on the forums :icon_razz:
2 NiON -Don't hear much from them.. I think they will find themselves a nice big war with some old friends in the next month or two
3 Wanted -Has always been up at the top, seem to be doing well and have some good room to expand (as I remember from the domination maps)
4 eZ -Have yet to prove themselves but I believe they will shine when that time comes, as I hear the leadership is quite good
5 tH - Kind of thin spread along the Ez and -?- border.. they have been all over the top ten since the start but I don't know how long that will last if they open tensions with either of their neighbours
6 RAGE - Haven't heard much from them
7 ARIA - Are keeping their rank at 7 despite the large war... Shame they pissed all their neighbours off, I assume they will start to slip in the next few weeks
8 BBB - Slow start against WoW, but are doing well now. Seem a well organized tribe, should stay in the top 10 and move up a bit
9 Ninjas - The tribe well known for having few members, should continue doing well. They have pretty good relations with everyone as far as I have heard
10 (~SP~) - I believe they will make a comeback - that is, until they run out of room. Possibly war on NiON and NiON-G with -?- at their side?
11 4Horse - Doing well, have been slowly but surely gaining ranks. Should be in the top 10 once ARIA hits the floor
12 2eZ - Strong tribe, having a bit of trouble with [CK] but otherwise seem to be doing well. Maybe need a different war strategy?
13 STN- Doing well, capitalizing on the VOID downfall in their area
14 *?*- Work on the OD. No one will attack them because of -?-. Otherwise, they seem ok, but haven't really heard much about them. Skorm is cool :icon_biggrin:
15 RIP 13- Seem better than VOID.. but we will have to see when they get into a war. Very open about their alliance with -?-, something I would not have expected -?- to be ok about. Again, -?- alliances in the NiON area?
16 TSoH - My tribe; Im a modest guy, Ill see what you have to say :lol:
We seem like the new mysterious guys..
17 -BB- Doing well against WoW, had a better start to the war than BBB. Good leadership
18 eZSwky - Not heard much about them.. Ez family though, so they will be pretty safe for now
19 R@GE - ?
20 RIP - See RIP 13

DeletedUser

i know you would agree seeing as how you don't like when other intergect into one of your debats?

Well, if you look at the quote he was commenting on, it has my name in it, in which case I am part of this... ;o)

DeletedUser

Well, if you look at the quote he was commenting on, it has my name in it, in which case I am part of this... ;o)

you are nothing but a sidenote in this(this time atlest), so again my prior statement stands