AoO dclares war on TWA ;)

DeletedUser

Since Jay move to -MM- doesnt that class him as a war refugee?

Yes, but we have worked out a deal with our good friends at -MM-.

And Lex, no it wasn't hard. Every look at TWStats? They've got some useful tools.

DeletedUser

If i ever felt the need to start spamming out messages to 50+ people outside my own tribe (never would happen) i would probably look for such a tool.

But since i have more then 2 working cells (unlike some) i would feel embarassed to start with such crap.

Woodlandapple

:lol:

I still find it funny that theres a family tribe called Army of One.

DeletedUser

lol it is funny Woodlandapple.

And Lex I'm sure that you know about the mailing list generator, otherwise it would of taken you forever to mass recruit to where you are today.

DeletedUser

Markfive you really are a complete idiot aren't you?

I personally have never sent a letter to anyone to recruit them (why the hell do you think i am alone in my K) and TWA as a whole don't do that either , people come to us , we don't go after them.

DeletedUser

Lex-BA-I (Biological Father of Jay BA-I) said:
people come to us , we don't go after them.

Why?

Zurtle the Handicapped said:
Why don't you bring your ODA my way, let's see how your villages do against mine. In fact, quite frankly if I was over there I could probably take on your entire tribe by myself.

Ok.

I am Sorry.

I didn't know that you where one of the shortbus people.

I will be happy to find some more Barbs for you to beat up :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jay ba-i

Yes, but we have worked out a deal with our good friends at -MM-.

And Lex, no it wasn't hard. Every look at TWStats? They've got some useful tools.

Call me what you like I left for personal reasons not to hide I'm still being attacked and still nobling AoO-D. AoO-D and AoO family is a joke PERIOD. I don't expect -MM- to jump in and attack the other tribes attacking me. But I do expect INF and AoO to take heavy losses.

DeletedUser

I would liket to give a Big Thanks to the TWA members in K48 for building up such nice villages for me!

X

jay ba-i

Hmmm..not so far but thanks for your concern.

hmmm go ask gujtka, mushyblade, johnnyG,Tzar, bratpack,conan13, and whoever else has been attacking me or getting attacked by me. They have lost tons of troops on me or from me...conan...and bratpack will be rimmed within the week..conan i wont even noble his last village it isnt worth it. grundall you are more than welcome to try me. I enjoy a good fight.

DeletedUser

Bye bye

Jay, I will try you, and I do not expect good fight from you, you are just a noob, but anyway you goes to my nerves so say good bye to K13 }:>

jay ba-i

btw ivica you and I both know I just nobled all those villages, so they are building troops if you are to attack me you better do it soon. If not then you will be in for a major fight. And me being a noob how do I have a higher ODA than you? I am not even counting my ODD. you have all these points but a lower ODA...noble any barbs lately? And please remember you attacking me puts [BA] members at risk I have clusters in 4 different K's and sure at this point you would do some damage to come villages with low loyalty and troops building. but in my other areas I would seriously hurt your members. So again think before you talk. Grow up and quit taking this game so personal. I never liked you from KH and you are even worse in this game. Talking trash to people and trying to degrade them. Get over yourself.

DeletedUser

All this trash talk in public is exactly the reason why things are happening that shouldn't be. I'm so sick and tired of the blasted "penis envy" in this game. You can all enjoy yourselves.

No one cares about the reality of what people are doing, or why, they only care about what they think makes them look like the "big dog" in the neighbourhood. Jay, you know where to find me. I bothered to find out reasons, like an admin should, so you know I have no hard feelings toward you, or any of the others who have left.

Talk soon.

DeletedUser

hmmm go ask gujtka, mushyblade, johnnyG,Tzar, bratpack,conan13, and whoever else has been attacking me or getting attacked by me. They have lost tons of troops on me or from me...conan...and bratpack will be rimmed within the week..conan i wont even noble his last village it isnt worth it. grundall you are more than welcome to try me. I enjoy a good fight.

Well from the PW villages I took I guess the BA-I idea of a ton of troops is different tham mine.

Thats alright its just a game but at least TRY and fight back. All in All its been a very sad Bloodbath.

Side 1: INF INF-WR INF-GL INF-GR INF-LU INF-PR INF-EV

Side 2: [BA] [BAK] TWA-SE TWA-NE TWA-N1 TWA-N3 TWA-R TWA-SW

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 548
Side 2: 834
Difference: 286

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 4
Difference: 75

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,778,083
Side 2: 4,456,969
Difference: 1,678,886

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 502,792
Side 2: 21,178
Difference: 481,614

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

jay ba-i

Well from the PW villages I took I guess the BA-I idea of a ton of troops is different tham mine.

Thats alright its just a game but at least TRY and fight back. All in All its been a very sad Bloodbath.

Side 1: INF INF-WR INF-GL INF-GR INF-LU INF-PR INF-EV

Side 2: [BA] [BAK] TWA-SE TWA-NE TWA-N1 TWA-N3 TWA-R TWA-SW

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 548
Side 2: 834
Difference: 286

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 4
Difference: 75

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,778,083
Side 2: 4,456,969
Difference: 1,678,886

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 502,792
Side 2: 21,178
Difference: 481,614

image.php

it was bad i agree. some times i felt like i was the only one fighting back...