PKs Painting Competition 2008!

DeletedUser

It's a very nice drawing...

... Well no, it's an awful drawing, but I like the representation and propaganda inside of it.

DeletedUser

dfb.jpg

DeletedUser

Some really funny pictures from all sides, great work. I can't compete but thought i'd try this. it was an idea from several players saying they view this as in a world war and being TDD thought we would put one view up about it.

All names were picked at random, no offence.

19528331a8248196779o.jpg

Some songs to go with the picture, unfortunately my crap computer skills never gave me quite what we were looking for.
WE ALL LIVE IN SCI...OVA
1 2 3 JOIN VVV
LEGION.FASCIST.KILLER.DRAGONSsssss

Xtremehunter

Some really funny pictures from all sides, great work. I can't compete but thought i'd try this. it was an idea from several players saying they view this as in a world war and being TDD thought we would put one view up about it.

All names were picked at random, no offence.

19528331a8248196779o.jpg

Some songs to go with the picture, unfortunately my crap computer skills never gave me quite what we were looking for.
WE ALL LIVE IN SCI...OVA
1 2 3 JOIN VVV
LEGION.FASCIST.KILLER.DRAGONSsssss

Best entry by far :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Accusations launched at the LFKD:

We control the Mods
We break rules without reprisal
We manipulate the entire server
We spy on everyone and everything
We're Fasicsts bent on World Domination

OMG we're the Illuminati! :lol:

DeletedUser

Accusations launched at the LFKD:

We control the Mods
We break rules without reprisal
We manipulate the entire server
We spy on everyone and everything
We're Fasicsts bent on World Domination

OMG we're the Illuminati! :lol:

You forgot that you're all being sat by me :lol:

DeletedUser

@ xtremehunter, thanks much appreciatted :icon_biggrin: might be difficult to see all the messages both in and out of game.

@ Thana, funny you should mention that. I have been asked to open the files, i will be publishing them soon, would it be better to put it into a story rather than bland facts?

@ Daz, i was really wanting to add you in but everyone beat me to it. Your posts have been cracking me up for a while now.

Now mat will do us for spamming :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ xtremehunter, thanks much appreciatted :icon_biggrin: might be difficult to see all the messages both in and out of game.

@ Thana, funny you should mention that. I have been asked to open the files, i will be publishing them soon, would it be better to put it into a story rather than bland facts?

@ Daz, i was really wanting to add you in but everyone beet me to it. Your posts have been cracking me up for a while now.

Now mat will do us for spamming :icon_redface:

Do a story! Alex Jones is one of my favorite comedians. :)

DeletedUser

is this still open for entries?

I dont wanna win or anything lol just wanna make a funny picture lol :p

some good entries :d

Do we vote here also?

sorry it probably explains all this further up in this thread lol so flame me if ya want! :p

I only looked thru the pics lol :D

DeletedUser23324

New Entries are accepted untill the voting thread opens.