AoO dclares war on TWA ;)

DeletedUser

Why?

Ok.

I am Sorry.

I didn't know that you where one of the shortbus people.

I will be happy to find some more Barbs for you to beat up :)

More barbs? Obviously you didn't bother to check the TW stats as I have nobled almost twice as many players as you have. Next time do your research and know who you are talking to before opening your big mouth. You clearly don't know how to play as you have proven by your statements.

DeletedUser

Zurtle did you not see the stats???????? You say we dont know how to play but I think it is your tribe who is getting slaughtered.

X

DeletedUser

Zurtle did you not see the stats???????? You say we dont know how to play but I think it is your tribe who is getting slaughtered.

X

You kill a few players that you outnumber 6 to 1, and you think you know how to play? You haven't even managed to come close to rimming Jay yet. How embarrassing. Why don't you attack MM for harboring a refugee? Oh yea, that's right, they would butcher your crappy tribe if you even attempted that. Funny how that works.

DeletedUser

You kill a few players that you outnumber 6 to 1, and you think you know how to play? You haven't even managed to come close to rimming Jay yet. How embarrassing. Why don't you attack MM for harboring a refugee? Oh yea, that's right, they would butcher your crappy tribe if you even attempted that. Funny how that works.

Or it's because we have a mutual understanding about Jay. And I think only one Family is being embarrassed here.

DeletedUser

Little Man Zurtle said:

You are very hostle. Perhaps some medication or therapy is called for. How many pages of jumping up and down and telling us how great you are while I tear your pitiful little group of noobs to shreads will we have to endure. Really now its just a game. Either fight back or continue to die enmass. Our tribe will enjoy this little foray with delight either way.

I am feeling good today. I think we will grab another 5 or 6 villages from you tonight.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

winning a fight you cant really lose doesn't prove anything, its when your outnumbered taking a pounding yet still survive and fight back which shows u can play.

DeletedUser

It's been a week since attacks started. We can't produce nobles fast enough, couple that with the time it takes to travel, and you've got some time on your hands there.

DeletedUser

i think if your tribe was in the north west rather than the south east it would be a different matter. What your doing there is whats happening to AoO up there which is what was predicted at the start of the war

DeletedUser

And I have no doubt that if INF was located somewhere else our tribe things would be completely different.

For one, we wouldn't of allowed another tribe to make such a presence in our area.

And we can keep playing this "what if" game all day long. What if I was 7 feet tall. Things sure would be different wouldn't they? Well guess what, I'm not 7 feet tall, and I'm not going to be.

So, give me facts, or gtfo.

DeletedUser

considering im in neither tribe with no personal involvement in this war and that im just stating my own opinion on the subject, your being a very rude person. As has been stated several times, its a game. Take a long deep breath

DeletedUser

I wasn't strictly talking to you, but mostly Zurtle.

I'm just tired of the "What If's" that everyone is saying.

What if Zurtle was down here?

What if INF was on the other side of the World.

It doesn't matter. Because it's not.

DeletedUser

i think the what ifs are justified when taken with the boosting of certain others on this thread claiming they are brilliant players (and this isnt aimed at anyone in particular) :)

dukefan7777777

I wasn't strictly talking to you, but mostly Zurtle.

I'm just tired of the "What If's" that everyone is saying.

What if Zurtle was down here?

What if INF was on the other side of the World.

It doesn't matter. Because it's not.

Well although im not disagreeing that you are right about the what if statements. However IF Zurtle was in K67 like you said, it would be much harder to win. And Jay still has 110 attacks but they are from previously sent from when he joined.

DeletedUser

pukenofan said:
Well although im not disagreeing that you are right about the what if statements. However IF Zurtle were a turtle it would be much easier to swim. And Jay still has 110 false attacks but they are from previously sent from when he joined hid.

And your purpose in the convo is what exactly?

mar1n3c0rp5

wow....this thread sucks...i come in here and all there is to read about is how some guys attack TWA think they are bad ass because they are attacking members away from the main tribe. this is really pathetic.