Tribe leaders

DeletedUser

Many wants to lead a tribe, but, are they qualified? Making Premade Tribes like tribalhugs is not fun at all, mind you.

For every tribal creatures who plans to make a tribe. Post your experiences & why will we trust you as a leader for the new world.

DeletedUser22739

Umm... sorry bud but I seriously doubt you'll find any serious pre-made tribe leaders post in this thread. And the ones that do are probably the ones that will disband within the first (few) week(s)

ancient magikz

I never make premade tribes, I only get 2 or 3 people in real life to help me build it, theres no fun in premade tribes at all, but I will be leading a tribe, maybe not the best tribe. Only time will tell.

DeletedUser

I have a pre-made tribe for this world.

It currently has one member. I'm not telling you who it is.

We're not open to recruiting.

DeletedUser

Hehee old Norkiz gonna play this world too... :)

Well i have played TW nearly 2 years. Was a tribe leader in World 9 (MED-S). But quited that world. Then played w16 was leader of tribe IP. Then we decided to merge with C² (currently playing there).

Well i don`t like to talk about my self much , let others write what they think of me (I mean they who know me).

But i don`t know if i will create a tribe in w23... :) If i do , then you will see it surely in top 20. :)

DeletedUser

Hehee old Norkiz gonna play this world too... :)

Well i have played TW nearly 2 years. Was a tribe leader in World 9 (MED-S). But quited that world. Then played w16 was leader of tribe IP. Then we decided to merge with C² (currently playing there).

Well i don`t like to talk about my self much , let others write what they think of me (I mean they who know me).

But i don`t know if i will create a tribe in w23... :) If i do , then you will see it surely in top 20. :)
Do what your sig says :icon_wink: Only joking Good luck

DeletedUser

Some are better as members than leaders. Is anyone ready to spare their life?

DeletedUser

Lying is the best policy, especially when dealing with other tribes.

DeletedUser

Premades Tribes usually come up with Tribes to be farmed depending on the skill of the leader to outperform other tribes expansion.

DeletedUser

I'm a world wide leader :D

I control everything around here ha ha ha *just joking*

But i am a very good leader.