Itroduce yourself ?

DeletedUser

I've never played before.
What is a world?

your blonde dont worry :D

i have played in these worlds:

world 7 - 770,000 points and beating back a 46 million point tribe :)

world 17- only 85,000 points

worldd 24- only 60 points

DeletedUser

yo my name is zenron. People know me from the w22 and 17 forums.

In-game name is Shattered Oblivion

DeletedUser42462

I have played on W15 for a while. Not enough time for a speed world at the mo :(

DeletedUser

I am Nuke911 call me Nuke to see my history look at my sig but i am missing 2 tribes W10 BORG & W24 [INF]

DeletedUser

any money shes a man pretending to be a girl :) shes using us boys, she got duke, shes deffaintly a man :) and shes a blonde which makes no sense if she got duke

First of all, you're right, I'm a guy.
Second of all, I am NOT a blonde.
When that pic was taken, it was summer, and the sun gave me a FEW blonde streaks that were potent with the flash of the camera...my natural haircolor is brown, but it's currently dyed redish.
But no really, I'm a guy. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

First of all, you're right, I'm a guy.
When that pic was taken, it was summer, and the sun gave me a FEW blonde streaks that were potent with the flash of the camera...my natural haircolor is brown, but it's currently dyed redish.
But no really, I'm a guy. :icon_redface:

it's ok we all have these days some time... well i don't... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

QUOTE=sweetestrevenge;1881132]First of all, you're right, I'm a guy.
But no really, I'm a guy. :icon_redface:[/QUOTE]

sorry but:

A- your using a girl to be advantage

b- you just wrecked a perfectly good tribe HIV and jioned another tribe and the other tribe didnt even think for a second you would betray them aswell

c- your acting all dumb and asking what a world is but clearly you do know what a world is so in turn your calling yourself a fake :)

want anymore points?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

sorry but:

A- your using a girl to be advantage If you were a girl, wouldn't you do the same thing? Plus, you've never met me on the battlefield, so you shouldn't base everything on me being a girl.

b- you just wrecked a perfectly good tribe HIV and jioned another tribe and the other tribe didnt even think for a second you would betray them aswell Perfectly good tribe, eh? Silly, silly boy. Not to mention, you don't know everything that was behind me disbanding it. You seriously can't say you're glad HIV is gone?

c- your acting all dumb and asking what a world is but clearly you do know what a world is so in turn your calling yourself a fake :) Wait...no...really?

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4616

i'm quixver.

pray that i dont get enough time to play this world seriously.

DeletedUser16026

The only real, great CHE!!! exsisted in World 6. D:
W17 is good, but not as great.

DeletedUser

I think too many people look at your avvy instead of your stats

I think you don't know me, so you shouldn't pass judgement on me by my looks.
You are speaking of them liking me because of my pic, when you're disliking me because of it.
Don't be a hypocrite, just meet me on the battlefield, and you'll know soon enough what I'm capable of.