O.D Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is there anyone knows when admins will put O.D rank list?

DeletedUser

I want one, then you can finally see you's point whoring and who's not.

DeletedUser

I think I know why they are taking so long... Remember that suggestion about tribe OD rankings? I think thats what their going to do.

DeletedUser

I think I know why they are taking so long... Remember that suggestion about tribe OD rankings? I think thats what their going to do.

Oh yeh, I would <3 that. I haven't killed anyone yet, it was only yesterday I started farming non-abandones, because of begginer protection.

DeletedUser8472

Oh No!

Wait they aren't gonna put up personal OD rankings? How will I know who to expand into?

DeletedUser

LOL! No they are going to definetly, but I think they will also put up tribe OD rankings.

DeletedUser

Thats going to be cool if they put up tribe OD rankings then we will see who the sim city tribes are.:icon_cool:

Deleted User - 3135

Thats going to be cool if they put up tribe OD rankings then we will see who the sim city tribes are.:icon_cool:

not really, its down to unlucky you are whether the people around you get troops or not

DeletedUser

not really, its down to unlucky you are whether the people around you get troops or not

I guess at this stage it is down to luck but later on when the nobling starts and the wars it will be nice to see who the sim city tribes are and who are the true tribal wars tribes. It may take a while for things to get going but with the world speed being 1.5 instead of 1 in should happen alot faster.

Deleted User - 3135

so your telling me that if you had one village you would prefer to try noble a village with more defence just for the kills? If you find ways to avoid losing troops it makes you a better player, not a "sim city" player.

A sim city player is just someone who always nobles abandons and levels them up, but they wont be the top rankers so i really dont get your point.

DeletedUser

this is probably more from my personal experience but normally the better villages too noble often have more troops. so the people who kill more troops normally get the better villages. Also sim city players just noble abandons normally so they won't get any kills. So from the rankings you can determine who's been taking the better villages and who's just been taking the easy option to get another village for the sake of it. However i understand that some players get really lucky and have a decent village next to them with no troops.

Deleted User - 3135

then your personal experience is just a coincidence
a lot of players focus on just building their villages and dont get many troops at all, thats where quite a few of the big villages are

and as i said if they are only nobling abandons they WONT be in the top ranks so wahts the point in finding the sim cityers? Just look at the lower rankings...

DeletedUser

Yes but if they do tribe rankings it would be interesting to see what kind of kills tribes such as HOT and ~SA~ have considering all the speculation about them. If they have basically 0 kills then it shows they aren't very attacking players who just like to sit back and build up there villages. On the other hand if there ranked first it shows that they are probably more active than what was thought and maybe they are more skilled. Thats the point i was trying to make.
sorry i'm not very good at explaining things.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser8472

You know if you really cared you could look up the individual members and add them together if that's all of interest to you.

DeletedUser

That would take forever to do that especially when there arre upto 150 members in a tribe.

DeletedUser8472

wrong

open two tabs up in browser plus get a calc, copy member names into odsearch in the other, if your connection doesn't suck then this should take half hour max for a 150 member tribe. Plus if you care you probably have the time to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3135

if you think HOT are sim city tribe which they probrably are then you will know so when they drop out of the top 20...

Status
Not open for further replies.