My village.

DeletedUser

twscreenshotqq7.png

No need to be jealous.

DeletedUser

Well, if the didn't have white spaces near them, I would've believed slightly.

Nauzhror

I wouldn't have, the time to build gives it away. There is no time to build on a Level 10 Hiding Place, it's fully constructed, and that time's way too short on the wall.

DeletedUser

in his windows 1 of em says untitled paint xD and nauzhrorororororororo i cant sorry

DeletedUser

Why have a level 5 market this early?

Other then a place to put extra resources to prevent early overfill I hope you like trading for iron this early on. :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Quite honestly his farm amount is the most embarrassing thing there and what makes him look bad. I have way less points and way more farm.

Comparion: Mine: Ranking (954.|187 P) 1000 843 408 1000 240/240

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is a joke or this guy is not that smart. look at the requirements for the buildings. the stables is off for the lvl it is and the wall is off and also the hiding place. that is just from a glance at the screen shot.

next time take your time when your bluffing your village to everyone.

DeletedUser

SAD... clearly fake. You forgot to change the resource amounts needed & building time for the levels that you faked... and if hiding place was level 10 it would say "building fully constructed."

up_here_silly_fail1.jpg

DeletedUser

Actually when faking do it like this, period. (I mean my method, I didn't bother making sure everything fit either, but at least look at mine and try to see evidence of whitespace or other alterations, it's "PERFECT".

http://fizban.zapto.org/~Fizban/faked_village.jpg

Ummm how about level 16 wall being built, but it's currently level 5? Similar situation for farm... Perfect huh...?

And once again, you have a level 20 timber & clay, yet the resources required is WAY off, not to mention you'd need higher than a level 2 warehouse. Far from perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, people really blew a harmless joke out of proportion.

Nauzhror

Ummm how about level 16 wall being built, but it's currently level 5? Similar situation for farm... Perfect huh...?

Not what I meant. I meant look physically for the change. I didn't aim for it to 'make sense' so much as his you can see where he edited it with paint. Mine has no 'edits' that are actually visible to your eye.

DeletedUser

Wow, people really blew a harmless joke out of proportion.

Maybe because you 'blew the punch line?' Your pic was so clearly fake that it wasn't even funny. Only thing funny about it was the noobs that thought it was real.