Coup D'etat within eZ^3, coming war with Scion

DeletedUser

Kudos, for blowing up a tribe from the inside. You must be so proud.

You and Anty deserve each other. Good luck with STN and all your old friends that will remember you fondly.

You keep on saying we won etc etc because we had inside information. What information did we get from being in the tribe before? Other then who is the most active which can be obtained from support sites such as twmaps. If it is so easy lets see you do it, we were 1/4 the size of ez3 and won agaisnt a tribe in the infamous ez family :icon_eek:. :lol:

stoneslinga

That has had lack lustre (Luster :icon_wink:) results?

I do believe forcing the end of ez3 is not lack luster. It was one of our goals to have ez3 disband and it is basically achieved as all players of any note are gone, the rest are inactive, and the leadership abandoned ship.

it was my goal three months ago too eik

DeletedUser

You keep on saying we won etc etc because we had inside information. What information did we get from being in the tribe before? Other then who is the most active which can be obtained from support sites such as twmaps. If it is so easy lets see you do it, we were 1/4 the size of ez3 and won agaisnt a tribe in the infamous ez family :icon_eek:. :lol:

Let's just agree to disagree.

I think you're a slimy backstabbing worm, who betrayed your tribe and is not capable of understanding why you're a @#$.

And you don't.

DeletedUser

Obviously I can't understand, so why don't you tell me :icon_rolleyes:

and I mean the part about how I can't understand how I am such a @$#.

DeletedUser

Let's just agree to disagree.

I think you're a slimy backstabbing worm, who betrayed your tribe and is not capable of understanding why you're a @#$.

And you don't.

Just a game, amillerxx.

Take a page from Stoneslinga's book. He's the jolliest eZ member I believe I've ever met. If anybody has a right to call me names, it's probably him, but all we do is exchange witty comebacks and empty(?) threats. :icon_wink:

I've also come to quite like Elboriqua and PR ONE, my main enemies in this war. Funny about how competition brings out the worst in some, and the best in others. :icon_biggrin:

AC is also a pretty cool guy...for a half witted charlatan, anyway. :icon_wink:

Anybody who's got a spare minute, check out the tribal profile of eZ^3. It's really a masterpiece, whoever put it up. Kudos!

Antyrael

stoneslinga

Just a game, amillerxx.

Take a page from Stoneslinga's book. He's the jolliest eZ member I believe I've ever met. If anybody has a right to call me names, it's probably him, but all we do is exchange witty comebacks and empty(?) threats. :icon_wink:

I've also come to quite like Elboriqua and PR ONE, my main enemies in this war. Funny about how competition brings out the worst in some, and the best in others. :icon_biggrin:

AC is also a pretty cool guy...for a half witted charlatan, anyway. :icon_wink:

Anybody who's got a spare minute, check out the tribal profile of eZ^3. It's really a masterpiece, whoever put it up. Kudos!

Antyrael

Figured I'd pay respects , my plan was a disbanding months ago . guess I get my way eventually . If I had time I'd BB all those members that posted there .. I am sure they are all in STN now , maybe a new thread ?? lol

DeletedUser

Figured I'd pay respects , my plan was a disbanding months ago . guess I get my way eventually . If I had time I'd BB all those members that posted there .. I am sure they are all in STN now , maybe a new thread ?? lol

Most did join STN, and they were welcomed with open arms. Ah well, if the past has proven anything, it's that refugees usually don't make great tribemates. They always have some agenda or other.

Where did you find that sex-slave coat of arms?

I think you SHOULD make another thread. I'm already being called an attention whore. Maybe I should lay low for awhile. :icon_wink:

I made fun of some guys who posted there when I saw it. Nothing says "welcome to our tribe" better than "You're so full of sh*t." :icon_biggrin:

Antyrael

DeletedUser

Most did join STN, and they were welcomed with open arms.

Antyrael

And yet you allow your tribe members to continually attack those of which you have a NAP with. Or is it just the ones you are upset with that didn't join your band of jolly tribesmen.

DeletedUser

And yet you allow your tribe members to continually attack those of which you have a NAP with. Or is it just the ones you are upset with that didn't join your band of jolly tribesmen.

I staged a coup. You chose the wrong side. You lost.

Generally, that means you're at my mercy. The failure of STN to observe proper TW etiquete got in the way. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm a little upset you didn't join, but after reading your "I'd rather be rimmed than leave eZ^3," and then you, indeed, left when the tides of the war turned...

Maybe you're better as a refugee in STN.

Antyrael

gurkjiitis

So if ex ez3 member joins STN he is a refugee, but if he joins (~SS~) he isnt?

DeletedUser

So if ex ez3 member joins STN he is a refugee, but if he joins (~SS~) he isnt?

If the war is between eZ^3 and (~SS~), then yeah, I'd say we have the right to take the best of the conquered enemies and rim the rest.

For another outside tribe to come in and invite them all WHILE WE WERE STILL ATTACKING...that's a little different, wouldn't you say? :icon_wink:

However, I don't have a problem with you accepting them now. I think they would have always hated to be in (~SS~) anyway. And resentful tribe members don't make for a very strong tribe.

Antyrael

Last edited by a moderator:

gurkjiitis

But this wasnt a war between ez3 and (~SS~). Your tribe invited STN in this war, so we have rights too.

Anyways, this can be closed now. this war is over.

jaffe25

ALready seeing some leaks in your new tribal umbrella. I sense some animosity between SS and STN and seeing how STN and SP have a diplomatic relationship this should be interesting.

DeletedUser

ALready seeing some leaks in your new tribal umbrella. I sense some animosity between SS and STN and seeing how STN and SP have a diplomatic relationship this should be interesting.

Nah, on the world forums STN and I have to put forward a tough face.

In the game, we're much more friendly. :icon_wink:

We're working through this little...refugee problem we've gotten ourselves into. No worries here.

Everything's find and dandy in Scion Country. :icon_biggrin: We love our neighbors to the north. :icon_wink:

Antyrael

stoneslinga

Nah, on the world forums STN and I have to put forward a tough face.

In the game, we're much more friendly. :icon_wink:

We're working through this little...refugee problem we've gotten ourselves into. No worries here.

Everything's find and dandy in Scion Country. :icon_biggrin: We love our neighbors to the north. :icon_wink:

Antyrael

I can pass on a sit to STN so you can take a look at the forums ,, just do it fast and then end the sit so they don't catch on to who it is . I think the leaders are unaware that they are aloud to have hidden forums :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Lets see in my mind the EZ^3 war is over so lets not talk about it anymore.Scoin wants spoils take out 2EZ and EZ (no offnece) but theres the real spoils.STN is not just fighting EZ^3 well some of us arnt some of us are going for the bigger fishes in 2EZ.You see what we did to cokeinacan?Mainly my doing i nobled 11+ villages the day before STN even joined in.2EZ and ez^3 are mainly inactive players if you ask me.:icon_twisted:

Masterallen

Head diplomat of the southwest allaince.

jaffe25

Lets see in my mind the EZ^3 war is over so lets not talk about it anymore.Scoin wants spoils take out 2EZ and EZ (no offnece) but theres the real spoils.STN is not just fighting EZ^3 well some of us arnt some of us are going for the bigger fishes in 2EZ.You see what we did to cokeinacan?Mainly my doing i nobled 11+ villages the day before STN even joined in.2EZ and ez^3 are mainly inactive players if you ask me.:icon_twisted:

Masterallen

Head diplomat of the southwest allaince.

GLad no one is asking you then. I am part of 2ez and we are quite active thank you.