World 5 Player Pics

DeletedUser

Say I see your a little gangster
I'm a little gangster myself
~Westside!~

wearing cargo shorts and a polo shirt...maybe ivy league ganster wanna be, but like so many here, he'd piss himself if he actually met a real one.

DeletedUser

Its actually the Hights, toughest hood in Central Ontario...yo.

lol...not....all of Canada is a joke on that front, a bunch of wannabes and whiners playing games they know nothing about but claim to because they saw a movie once and listen to music that doesn't relate to their suburban ignorance...a typical BS Canadian teenage behavior...until you take a life in cold blood, you shouldn't even joke, unless you want to be the prey. Take it from one who grew up in Toronto back in the day when people were feared and the city had a 85% murder rate..and from someone who has a wee bit more experience in this than you...go back to playing GTA and be grateful people like me allow you to exist simply because we have bigger and more legitimate threats to deal with.

DeletedUser

o yeah you know them canadians eh?

nah, probably thinks that area is the roughest because someone managed to put a cherry bomb in his mailbox for being a geek who runs his mouth too much...even the real gangs(except maybe biker gangs like Hellsangels) are a bunch of worthless space not only in their pathetic attempts at violence, but on how easy they get caught and turned into inmate girlfriends...M.A.D.D. is more of a threat then these little twerps.

DeletedUser

now that I'm done, maybe the Moderator can remind people(including myself) yet again what is acceptable content on forums? cause apparently they didn't hear, and it's obvious I clearly broke a few rules intentionally, but I'll not have suburbanite wannabes claiming to be something they're not and that would earn them a toe tag in places I call a place away from home!

DeletedUser

Normus, its called Sarcasm, you really think a 'thug' like me would be on tribal wars daily instead of out on the streets? :p

DeletedUser

Heres a little bit about myself:

I play Trombone for my school's Senior and Jazz bands

I'm taking Anthro, drama, music and art this semester, along with the required math that I hate.

I play Rugby and Football, and I do not listen to rap, its mostly Ambient Jazz, alternative rock, indie rock, a little bit of Ambient electronic [a la the Sound of noise :3] and I'm the Rythm guitarist in my friends band

So please Normus, when you start taking me seriously, after I'm poking fun at someone else for calling me a gangster, dont start ripping on how I'm just a big poser, its called humor, don't start ripping on me because of that :p

DeletedUser

wow normus take the proverbial pill, sit back and relax...I was making fun, you should try having some sometime, you never know, you might like it... and Toronto THUG??? LOL.LOL. Hold on....ROFLMFAO....a Toronto thug??? LOL...Wait, wait...oh man that is hilarious, 85% murder rate...maybe you shouldn't take that pill, maybe you should just get off drugs all together...

and where is your pick there Toronto THUG...

DeletedUser

2008-05-17_13-59-29.jpg

Me in a track race last spring :)

Im the guy with glasses.... yes, in the front :)

there is one person in front of you
the person in the black on the right is beating you so quit lying lol

DeletedUser

i played tuba if anybody cares
i guess not lol

it was only for a year and it sucked

DeletedUser

...okay...

I meant in the front of the picture, there are actually 2 guys in front of me at that time, smart guy. Honestly I dont know why you would take the time to bash my picture...:icon_neutral:

I think your just regretful, your probably the dude in red at the back of the pack:lol:

i took time to bash your pic cuz i was bored
and no im the black guy in the back i dont even know you or go to any of those schools lmao

DeletedUser

1. 19JMAN19, oh really? I thought you really were the guy in the back:icon_rolleyes:

2. Uggh: I am a stick :) , you probably have more muscle :)

3. Ben is great: Its me, dont worry :) the site I got it off of was runmichigan.com, where lots of high school track and cross country photos from michigan high schools are found. sometimes they make you pay to save them, sometimes not. Sometimes they have that annoying little thing thats transparent but reminds you where you got it from icon_surprised:

I´ve got more muscle but except that you look prettymuch like me =)

DeletedUser

here i am,and as for gangster,come to my town wearing cargo pant's,lol !

Picture006.jpg

DeletedUser

haha! I tried onc ebyut my mum took the plug =( lost 2 vills that night :icon_cry: u lucky grownups can stay upp much longer :lol: