A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

hmmm... well i wont say anything now . i ll let actions speak and see what people think about us after our current war is over. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmmm... well i wont say anything now . i ll let actions speak and see what people think about us after our current war is over. :icon_wink:

Very true, and my commentary was certainly not aimed to ridicule 2ez's achievements so far. But jaffe's comments did little IMO, to raise respect for his tribe. Hence the nomination.

DeletedUser

My perceptions are based on tribe growth, size and O.D. Maybe i can show you where to look all those things up.

All of that is very well, but if you continually piss everyone off people will get together to destroy the eZ family, sort of what happened to ARIA. Right now public opinion of the eZ family is pretty low and the more you annoy people, etc, the more you sink the eZ family boat.

Now please continue, I believe the next words you will post will be quoting me and then saying "Your post is idiotic and based on lies, I can't even follow it!!!!"

DeletedUser

Rock the boat,
Don't rock the boat baby,
Rock the boat,
Don't tip the boat over,

Music = Wisdom.

(yes this had relevance to the thread. If you didn't understand it, you don't know the song or are stupid)

jaffe25

All of that is very well, but if you continually piss everyone off people will get together to destroy the eZ family, sort of what happened to ARIA. Right now public opinion of the eZ family is pretty low and the more you annoy people, etc, the more you sink the eZ family boat.

Now please continue, I believe the next words you will post will be quoting me and then saying "Your post is idiotic and based on lies, I can't even follow it!!!!"

I did not post that about you. I have followed your thread on your coup and added my comments there. You guys presented yourselfs well and I gave you props on your accomplishments.

So, if I annoy the people that are already bad mouthing my tribe how exactly am I hurting myself? It is humourus that all of you let them say whatever they want and bad mouth us but when I attack their comments I am the bad guy. Blinders anyone?

jaffe25

Where did I say that jaffe shouldn't post?

And why would I do that? I think that post was a 'fine' piece of PR work for his tribe. Pretty much in the same vein as WhiteMocha was doing for his tribe.

Don't know who whitemocha is so that one went over my head.

DeletedUser

Stop spamming this topic. either post an opinion on the top 20 or shut up.

DeletedUser

1 -?- : seem like a good tribe with good leadership
2 NiON :
3 eZ :
4 tH
5 Wanted : only talked to one or two of their members all very friendly
6 RAGE :
7 BBB : doing good against WoW
8 Ninjas : i like there name
9 (~SP~) : i think they is imortal as they keeping on surving, and good leadership i think
10 4Horse : O! they is doing good, seem to like war, and doing good at it probaly be top5 soon
11 2eZ :
12 *?* : only talked to 2 of thier members, both friendly
13 STN :
14 ARIA : they still here????
15 R@GE :
16 -BB- : nice name
17 TSoH : seem quiete
18 {DMN} : my tribe, we is a ok tribe
19 Godly : ex rip family
20 *X* :

DeletedUser

Update!
1 -?-:
2 NiON:
3 tH:
4 Wanted:
5 BBB:
6 RAGE:
7 Ninjas:
8 2eZ:
9 4Horse:
10 (~SP~):
11 *?*:
12 eZ:
13 R@GE:
14 STN:
15 TSoH:
16 {DMN}:
17 ARIA-O:
18 Godly:
19 *X*:
20 -BB-:

DeletedUser

1 -?-: Wohooo
2 NiON: Wohoo, me loves refugeezez
3 tH: Coolio (<3)
4 Wanted: They're up there... very quiet though
5 BBB: Doing absolutely nothing... why do people name them in their list for most respected and most feared when they've done nothing?.. also, aren't they the ones that aren't able to rim WoW?
6 RAGE: LadyLeeeeeeeeee
7 Ninjas: Huyaaaa
8 2eZ: Hi, we're 70 percent refugees.
9 4Horse: Apocalyyyypseeeeeeee
10 (~SP~): We are ownage.
11 *?*: Hello, we're catching up on SP.
:(
12 eZ: Owned noobs.
13 R@GE: Know nothing about them, haven't done anything either.
14 STN: They're south... they're everywhere in the South, but we stole their biggest player mwahahaha
15 TSoH: Quiet, mashed up with STN.
16 {DMN}: DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doing nothing.
17 ARIA-O: Gonners. The Luca Goers went Gonners when I played FFX today.
18 Godly: ME GOES GOOOOOOOOOOD
19 *X*: What? Who?
20 -BB-: Same as BBB
________

xannash

How are we 70% refugees? I would like you to break that down for me so I can see your math on this one.

DeletedUser

So what? You can realize how pathetic your tribe is and then quit? No, I believe people don't want your villages to go barbarian.

Plus, even if people did show you have almost all of your tribe is refugees you will we deny it no matter what.

xannash

Quit? I don't think so. Rimmed more possible but hey it's just a game and I still see it that way. Number 1 you can't count the eZ members as refugees as it was a declaration against the eZ family so technically they didn't run to another tribe as it was within the family. Count them from their, genius, and come up with 70%. I would like to see it. Now there are 60 members and so 70% would mean you would have to come up with 42 names from members that are in the tribe I would like to see that with the proof to back it up.

Maccano1

1. -?-: Same old, Same old, dominant, forceful, still by far the stand out tribe
2. Nion: Getting some stick for taking in refugees, still a very powerful tribe know matter what (players who tend to moan arn't able to take the 'refugees' on in a one-to-one anyway - Yes there are the odd player who can, I don't care if you think you come under this category)
3. tH: Have become one of my most respected tribes of late, things will become interesting if they are able to link up their eastern colony to their main tribe.
4. Wanted: Ominously quiet, planning something, or just content on silently expanding? only time will tell.
5. BBB: Tribe, I know nothing about, to be honest, so will reserve judgement.
6. RAGE: My tribe - internal issues now finally sorted we can begin afresh, month of leadership inactivity has taken a toll. Make or break time for a tribe that will either be reborn as a super power (due to location) or fail.
7. Ninjas: Strong tribe, strong history, strong recent actions. No more needs saying.
8. 2eZ: Passed their 'mother tribe' - can't say much as I'm not on their side of the world, some say take in refugee's, but if they decided to declare independance I'd be happy to take them as a super power.
9. 4Horse: I love this tribe, I really hope they don't over stretch themselves with wars and end up regretting it as they are by far the most agressive tribe around!
10. SP: I think they've gained two ranks since I last commented, so good for them, rightfully one of the best tribes around, hope they can continue to confirm my belief in them.
11. *?* I still think they are part of a family ;-) Still wouldn't want to fight them though :p
12. eZ: My love for families is only limited by the amount of tribes I can hug with my arms... oh I can't hug things online... ok then they must be bad. (God I hope 4Horse take them out so I don't have to go on about families... well their ranks dropped maybe this is the start of the end for the tribalhuggers?)
13. R@GE: RAGE's sister, gaining ground, gaining control of K37 and gaining 6 ranks since I last posted (I think) must be doing something right ;-)
14. STN: No where near them, so can't say I know enough to realistically comment.
15. TSoH - Another southern tribe, sound distinctly like Tosh, maybe they are all posh (would explain them being from the south...You've got to be english to understand this).
16. {DMN}: Not sure if they are DAMN! or just wishing to be associated (heard stories that they are both.) Either way I've heard they have some plans against an affiliate of a top 10, hope they know what they are getting them selves into.
17. ARIA-O: Minor miricle will save them, anything short will see them be defeated, disband and probably try to tribe hop.
18. RIP: Sorry I Mean Void: Sorry I mean GODLY: Southern, I can't tell why they changed their name, but if they are as half as bad as some of their prievious alter egos they are going to have to change their name yet again.
19. *X*: A shockingly bad tribe, I sat an account that was under constant attack by 16 of their players for 24 hours and only lost a single village (100-150 attacks for one village?!?). Maybe when they learn some sembalance of timing (clearance attacks 3 hours before nobles is not timing for the record) they may prosper. However I imagine their life in the top twenty will be a short one unless they some how find someone to teach them the basics of the game.
20. -BB- Still not heard of them propperly, can anyone tell me if they are BBB's sister/accademy/gay partner?

Macca

Last edited:

DeletedUser

16. {DMN}: Not sure if they are DAMN! or just wishing to be associated (heard stories that they are both.) Either way I've heard they have some plans against an affiliate of a top 10, hope they know what they are getting them selves into.

Absolutely not DAMN!, if they were associated with them, it's a safe bet I would be blabbing about them constantly on these boards. :icon_wink:

g0liath

1. -?-: I've always liked them... Ang has been fun to talk to in the past about different matters. I'm a little concerned over their recent eZ recuits though...
2. Nion: They seem to be holding their #2 spot quite well... but I don't know much about em. I was a little dissapointed to get a mail from them some time ago asking that we stop attacking ARIA... lol ya... that will happen!
3. tH: What can I say? I'm a fan of em so far! The name "Billy BadAss" comes to mind! :icon_wink:
4. Wanted: I still don't understand their name... and their profile pic is lame. Other than that I don't know or care much about em. Let's post our "high council" members on the profile... that's stupid enough it just might be clever? :icon_eek:
5. BBB: Don't know/care
6. RAGE: They recruited near us... so we rimmed that player. They then asked for an alliance. You were allies to ARIA... perhaps you could "help" us as much as you did them? Denied!
7. Ninjas: I'm still loving the low member count... it has gotten higher since the ARIA war... but I know they aren't being stupid about it. Another tribe smashing ARIA is always fun!
8. 2eZ: They have quite a bit to take care of before we reach them... I would like to see a little more "reaction" from them...
9. 4Horse: Iron helps us play!
10. SP: Split personalities are always interesting... Acid you know what I mean! :icon_wink:
11. *?*:
12. R@GE:
13. STN: Family and an academy... must be a winner!
14. eZ: Garbage "New eZ war strategy... leadership and high rank members flee to other tribes before this war gets us all messy!" It never ceases to amaze me at what lengths players will go just to avoid a war...
Thanks for playing though...
15. TSoH:
16. {DMN}:
17. ARIA-O: See dictionary definition for "losing"
18. *X*: Family... plus lots of allies... = Lame! So what color is your map then? :icon_sad:
19. Godly:
20. -BB-: Their profile states "We claim complete control over K67, K68 and K77." Please update the world when you get around to that.... Lame!

DeletedUser

1. -?- - WHO??
2. NiON - They are 2d only because of refugees
3. tH - neighbors.. growing fast
4. Wanted - They are coming..
5. BBB - :icon_rolleyes:
6. RAGE - toke refugees from ARIA
7. Ninjas - :icon_neutral:
8. 2eZ - I hope they gets nobled
9. 4Horse - Fighting some wars..
10. (~SP~) - My best neighbors
11. *?* - :lol:
12. R@GE - :icon_rolleyes:
13. STN - Soon to b goners
14. TSoH - :icon_rolleyes:
15. {DMN} - :icon_rolleyes:
16. ARIA-O - Why they are still here?!?!?
17. eZ - Bye Bye
18. *X* - :icon_rolleyes:
19. Godly - RIP
20. -BB- - :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

10. SP: Split personalities are always interesting... Acid you know what I mean! :icon_wink:

What so ever do you mean? split personalities ,who ,where, when, to who in who's back yard, not I, or was it.... muahahahaha