A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

14. eZ: Garbage "New eZ war strategy... leadership and high rank members flee to other tribes before this war gets us all messy!" It never ceases to amaze me at what lengths players will go just to avoid a war...
Thanks for playing though...

Before you strain yourself patting your own back, understand that nobody cared that you were attacking. It was a non-issue. Someone would post for support every now and then and that would be it. There was no panic, but rather a surprising apathetic silence. The fact that so many left for Swky and 2eZ, tribes that you are still technically at war with, should have clued you in. eZ died of a failure in leadership starting with niiiCe going AWOL a few months ago.

DeletedUser

1. -?- - this tribe is a fickle and treacherous. thairs allies must be ceraful. they break ally for 25 points village.....
2 NiON
3 eZ
4 Wanted
5 tH
6 RAGE
7 BBB
8 (~SP~)
9 Ninjas
10 4Horse
11 2eZ
12 ARIA
13 *?*
14 STN
15 R@GE
16 -BB-
17 TSoH
18 RIP
19 *X*
20 {DMN}

jaffe25

So what? You can realize how pathetic your tribe is and then quit? No, I believe people don't want your villages to go barbarian.

Plus, even if people did show you have almost all of your tribe is refugees you will we deny it no matter what.

Pathetic tribe huh? Keep flapping your gums and setting your tribe up for worse diplomatic relations. You need to take a few notes from your leader.

DeletedUser

"Worse diplomatic relations"?
It seems like you think that the members of SS and SP think 2eZ is a good tribe, and that we respect you, and them for taking in refugees they weren't able to defeat.

And when a tribe takes in refugees, because they weren't able to defeat them, then yes, they are pathetic.

It would be different if they were the only ones attacking them, but they were not.

DeletedUser

Before you strain yourself patting your own back, understand that nobody cared that you were attacking. It was a non-issue. Someone would post for support every now and then and that would be it. There was no panic, but rather a surprising apathetic silence. The fact that so many left for Swky and 2eZ, tribes that you are still technically at war with, should have clued you in. eZ died of a failure in leadership starting with niiiCe going AWOL a few months ago.

eZ fell because..

They had(have) crappy members
Bad leadership
Playing tribalhugs, which aaaalways makes the "better" player quit because they get bored.

DeletedUser

1. -?- - this tribe is a fickle and treacherous. thairs allies must be ceraful. they break ally for 25 points village.....
2 NiON
3 eZ
4 Wanted
5 tH
6 RAGE
7 BBB
8 (~SP~)
9 Ninjas
10 4Horse
11 2eZ
12 ARIA
13 *?*
14 STN
15 R@GE
16 -BB-
17 TSoH
18 RIP
19 *X*
20 {DMN}

Is Masar wearing his poopy pants this week? Sour grapes because we turned down your request to join us and are on your way to the rim now.

DeletedUser

Angacam, I think you're gonna betray me now... I have to attack you before you attack me!

xannash

"Worse diplomatic relations"?
It seems like you think that the members of SS and SP think 2eZ is a good tribe, and that we respect you, and them for taking in refugees they weren't able to defeat.

And when a tribe takes in refugees, because they weren't able to defeat them, then yes, they are pathetic.

It would be different if they were the only ones attacking them, but they were not.

I seem to recall that ~SP~ was in fact having a discussion about having [CK] join them while we were at war with [CK]. So how exactly is that any different.

DeletedUser

You seem to recall wrong then, at least the majority of SP never wanted to let them in.

Where did you get that info, also?

From Jaffe? :lol:

DeletedUser

Okay :p

But really, we did, I think, try to recruit them while we were warring NiON, but that was a long time ago.

We might have tried to recruit some of them at some point, but not in a while.

xannash

lol!!!, well, here is the deal, the topic of some of them coming to SP was up in the air, they on the other hand did not want to... I respect them for that...

Now will CK fall? most likely... Why? well we are almost regrouped from our long drawn out wars... And well , remember I said we will choose somebody to thrash... CK seems to be the prime canidate right now, as they have been attacking members who quit...

Some quit after they attacked CK, so yes Mowgli is correct, but I am glad these people quit, as they did not help in the war effort...

Will you see CK losing villages soon? Yes you will...

Is this a declaration? No it isn't... CK is not worth declaring on...

They have a few members worth a crap, but other than that, the rest are all lowly noobs in my book... If you take the top dogs out of the game, the rest will fall...

So 2ez talking about taking the small members out, are idiots... yeah attack people with low morale, that CK can stack, so they kill off all your nukes and nobles... Smart one there kimo sabi....

Wow what genius' we have all around... Dont even know the best way to make a tribe fall...

Still the fact remains that you attempted to recruit them while we were at war with them. You can not deny it blue...

DeletedUser

Did I deny it?

No, I said it was A LONG time ago, and really, did he say when? No, he never did, it could have been ages ago, not when you were warring them.

Also, your effort against them was kind of pathetic and can't really count as a war, they completely owned you.

No offense anyway :)

xannash

Fine back on topic...

1 -?- - Solid control of W15. Angacam has proven to be a capable leader
2 NiON - Recruited VODKA members? Have been quiet since the war with ~SP~
3 tH - Nothing but respect for tH. Have shown longevity against adversity
4 Wanted - Seem to be very quiet
5 BBB - Smashed WoW?
6 RAGE - Another quiet tribe
7 2eZ - Under the direction of McBoozie who has earned the respect of the tribe.
8 Ninjas - quiet and deadly
9 4Horse - fearless?
10 (~SP~) -Stood up to 3 top tribes and still lives to tell about it. Nothing but respect for their achievements
11 *?* - Academy of -?-
12 R@GE - Academy or RAGE
13 STN - Stone. Verdict is out on this one still. I'll update later.
14 L2K - Never heard of them.
15 TSoH - Allied with Stone in some southwest alliance or something. Don't see it lasting for ever though.
16 {DMN} - Who?
17 *X* - Who?
18 Godly - Die? VOID? RIP? Can you say identity crisis?
19 -BB- - Part of BBB?
20 eZ - Fell apart when the glue called niiice dissappeared.

xannash

Did I deny it?

No, I said it was A LONG time ago, and really, did he say when? No, he never did, it could have been ages ago, not when you were warring them.

Also, your effort against them was kind of pathetic and can't really count as a war, they completely owned you.

No offense anyway :)

Offense? Nah. I kind of enjoy the banter. As I'm sure you do as well. It's a nice change of pace on occasion.

DeletedUser

Mwuahah, I won! :D:D

Another victory for the aaaaaaalmighty Bluuuuuuue!!

Anyway, I guess, topic it is (I'm crying inside... I hate on topic)

Also, Godly ain't any of those tribes I think, they're close to Sadistic Scion anyway.
McBooooze.... booze -_-

And yes, recruiting... they MASS recruited the VODKA refugees, that's for sure.
*?* - academy? Yes, sure, and SP is the academy of NiON o_O