A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

Yes, but we got he message ;)

Really, -?- have done nothing wrong, it was you who made the wrong decision to join the tribe called VODKA.

DeletedUser

No, but it seems that way, and it seems like you think -?- have stabbed you in the back and betrayed you, but they haven't, they haven't really done anything against you, except warring and winning over you.

:)

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure 2ez is planning on separating itself from the ez familly taking its place among the independent tribes but thats only from what I have seen in the 2ez forums.

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

1 -?-
2 NiON
3 tH
4 Wanted
5 RAGE
6 BBB
7 2eZ
8 Ninjas
9 4Horse
10 *?*
11 (~SP~)
12 R@GE
13 L2K
14 STN
15 -BB-
16 TSoH
17 {DMN}
18 *X*
19 Godly
20 VIND

DeletedUser

1 -?- - when i look at the dominance map, they're EVERYWHERE!!
2 NiON - will be looking to take on -?- i guess
3 tH - has a big cluster in RAGE's k.
4 Wanted - no news about them in the forums
5 RAGE - taking out B_S... wait are they?
6 BBB - done well against WoW, very well
7 2eZ - has broken into the top 10! shame about eZ though
8 Ninjas - taking out ARIA
9 4Horse - I like this tribe!!! enough said
10 *?* - confusing
11 (~SP~) - Blue dot, shame
12 R@GE - liike *?*
13 L2K - = ARIA
14 STN - good tribe in the south, needs to go against someone big
15 -BB- - no comment
16 TSoH - no news yet
17 {DMN} - Borg remnance, or not?
18 *X* - new top 20 tribe
19 Godly - RIP remnance
20 VIND - don't know

DeletedUser

SHAME!?

Also, 2eZ broke into the top 10 because they took in tons of refugees.

DeletedUser

Evidence please you always say that :icon_rolleyes:

We were at war (you do not have to declare for it to be war) with the tribe [CK], Contract Killers, when they decided to jumps ship to 2eZ, list of refugees:
Jaffe25 - 2,3m
ghorabi - 1.35
Mowgli the maniac - 1,1m
Sueco - 1,1m
caustria21 - 900k
Mirinia - 350k
AncientHoard - 800k

The biggest ones, check TWstats for yourself.

DeletedUser

Aug 14
12:48The tribe (The Nameless Tribe) was founded by masar osman.

I founded new tribe before 2 days. this is My tribe OD
224 The Nameless Tribe 4,55 Mio.

most of this OD belong to player niiiCe.

now you understand me.

Note: My OD had do by means of members of your tribe's clumsiness:icon_cool:

Woohoo... So somebody is sitting an account is throwing it's troops against you and you're bragging with your OD? Now that's exiting :icon_rolleyes:

Get it into your head: OD doesn't mean anything. What matters is your villages and I think you're still going downhill. Instead of wasting other peoples time to figure out what your array of words may mean, start moving to another world or make ready for the rim. It'd also help you a lot in terms of not being rimmed over and over again.

jaffe25

We were at war (you do not have to declare for it to be war) with the tribe [CK], Contract Killers, when they decided to jumps ship to 2eZ, list of refugees:
Jaffe25 - 2,3m
ghorabi - 1.35
Mowgli the maniac - 1,1m
Sueco - 1,1m
caustria21 - 900k
Mirinia - 350k
AncientHoard - 800k

YOu are a hopeless idiot bent on talking about things you will bever understand. CK only had war with 2ez and we merged with the only tribe we had a war with. YOu are an absolute moron. YOu either are not in a leadership position or Acid does not bother to share info with you. Keep slinging your slander. If you notice the forums are starting to recognize that you like to talk about things you have no idea about!

DeletedUser

YOu are a hopeless idiot bent on talking about things you will bever understand. CK only had war with 2ez and we merged with the only tribe we had a war with. YOu are an absolute moron. YOu either are not in a leadership position or Acid does not bother to share info with you. Keep slinging your slander. If you notice the forums are starting to recognize that you like to talk about things you have no idea about!

same thing goes for u mister jaffa

DeletedUser

You still don't understand what a refugee is, a refugee is someone running from their country (tribe in this case) to another country/tribe from, listen, EITHER war or any other kind of violence.

Even if we didn't war you, which we did, you would still be a refugee, how can you deny it?

mirai no shinigami

why do you keep talking about this?...you can't change the other's mind(this is for both of you). This is only useless spam in the wrong topic.

DeletedUser

5 RAGE - taking out B_S... wait are they?

dumbass.jpg

For the last time. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING going on between us and B_S. 5 villages were nobled. It's called expansion. Maybe you should read the god damn thread and not the title you moron. Tired of people like you jumping to conclusions from a simple statement.

20 VIND : They accept new members above 150k points.. :\ I personally think they should up that. Quite a bit. I don't know anything else about them though lmao.

I'll only comment on the new top 20 tribes. If you want to see previous comments go to page like.. 17 or something.

DeletedUser

7 2eZ 42.057.896
8 4Horse 40.648.963
9 Ninjas 40.556.132
10 *?* 40.300.650
guess who will soon jump to 8?

DeletedUser

1 -?- - why did they take in ez members when the tribe was under attack? Otherwise still one of the best tribes in the game if not the best one.
2 NiON -they will be caught soon enough as they don't really fight big wars and so they are limited to smaller amounts of growth then other more warlike tribes, though I had heard rumors that they were fighting the rip family...but the rip family is still there(under a new name)
3 tH - my tribe and still climbing up in the ranks, we are always fighting someone, or some tribe, so I love it. Oh and Verm is nuts of course , which is why we love him.
4 Wanted - Are they dead? Are they alive, no one knows. Have they just run out of tribes to kill and don't want to risk expanding to another k?
5 RAGE - the tribe used to be so much better IMO, I would like to see them fight in a big war as well.
6 BBB- still a bit of an unknown, I thought they could have done better vs WOW but I don't know all the reasons behind why they pretty much broke even in the stats.
7 2eZ - says its getting a new name and will stand alone. Its about time. I would also like to see this tribe fight a bigger war as well.
8 Ninjas -very helpful with ARIA, though under newer leadership they have proven they can still fight, and thats enough for me.
9 4Horse -very good tribe leaders seem to know what they are doing
10 *?* - close allies(some would say family tribe) of -?- that more then anything will likely give them top ten staying power
11 (~SP~) -good tribe psycho leader, I like him.
12 R@GE - why exactly did rage need a sister tribe?
13 L2K- Still ARIA and still going to die
14 STN - has done nothing of note lately, maybe they should try fighting someone?
15 -BB- see BBB
16 TSoH - fight someone please
17 {DMN}-not impressed with how they are handling a bit war thus far but its still early, maybe they can get things going.
18 *X* -run by a friend of mine...is a decent tribe
19 Godly -rip, void. HHH, what name will be next for them?
20 VIND- pretty much unknown to me.

DeletedUser

Jaffe25 - 2,3m
ghorabi - 1.35
Mowgli the maniac - 1,1m
Sueco - 1,1m
caustria21 - 900k
Mirinia - 350k
AncientHoard - 800k

Jesus H Christ, everyday the same bloody post, blue i USE to love your originality but this just wears me out, everyday my eyes read the same BS do me a favour at least re word your dribble to make it easier for my eyes to read

I've already posted reasons as to why your not the duke of SP and yet everyday you re-inforce the reasons i have already stated, please try to be at least a little humorous and slightly different in your posts in the future.

And to jaffe consider before posting to what you are replying:icon_wink: