War Declarations on DoP

DeletedUser

hmm got a -rep, wonder who that might have been :).

It wasn't me, but it clearly reflects my views too.

Well, my dear DoP representatives - that 3-4 teenagers who are all proud of their spam skills, or to their ability to evade the forum rules, and such matured achievements -, I know that you all think that you're just doing an excellent propagand work... but we don't need more help, really.

Rhyis

Rep points on this forum are totally meaningless. I've gotten multiple -rep for adding tribal milestones within the milestone topic. That's the purpose of the thread. How childish can you get?

DeletedUser

its been a while so i decided to update it.

Side 1: Legend Dart

Side 2: DoP DiS!

Timeframe: 03/08/2008 00:00:00 to 16/08/2008 21:34:01

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 11
Difference: 60

image.php

Side 1: [BA]

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 9
Difference: 87

image.php

Side 1: Tao

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 1
Difference: 24

image.php

Side 1: CHE!!!

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 181
Difference: 54

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31515

can u somehow change the size of those boxes so we don't have to scroll?

DeletedUser

Basically, its showing the triad haulin ass against DoP, and CHE losing by about 60 vills difference.

DeletedUser

. Well, my dear DoP representatives - that 3-4 teenagers who are all proud of their spam skills, or to their ability to evade the forum rules, and such matured achievements

yep and you know it :icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised:

Very impressed with the Legend family.

im not overly impressed with ALL there attacks but i guess a majority of them are ok lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

without Dart its

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 10
Difference: 52

DeletedUser

well atleast CHE are getting hurt looool
all we need to do now is go in strong against the western side!

Heeeeeeelppp :p

DeletedUser

~14 answers in 13 topics in a row, while you also admitted in one of them that you haven't actually read the topic. Do you really need to spam the whole forum with useless comments then?

You already have some guys for this job... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

looool that is nothing! im still on holiday! wait till i get back and i am rulling world 23, but only abit! and you even counted them! once ryps took a screen shot and all of the topics except for the rules was posted by me :D

even the closed ones looool

and sorry i just love to zpam!

but i do usually read the posts, its just that there is so much since i havent loged in here for 3 - 4 days and i barely have 1 hour!

but after i post i do read the threads sometimes :D then post again if im bothered looool

DeletedUser

now dont ask me about that, since i dont know alot since i havent logged into my account more than twice in the past 7 weeks! :lol:

EDIT: but i can say stuff and argue people who run their mouth about stuf they dont know what they are talking about :D

DeletedUser

Well, look at last 48 hour stats. Looks like DoP's "lead" is dropping - just like I said it would.

It was quite obvious they would get a lot of statistics due to the large amount of CHE!!! in DoP lands, who were isolated. They were boviously doomed.

But, look at where CHE!!! is nobling. They took wizardk who "left" DoP, from 78 villages (or something like that) down to 20.

And wizardk was in DoP territroy.

It's an achievement to take out a player who is in his own tribe's land, but not a great one to take out some players who are isolated.

DeletedUser

Yea i agree! and that is totatally right, as for the who they are conquering i dont know, since i havent seen world 17 in ages! and remember i had 5 villages in CHE territory :icon_cry::lol:

and i would agree that DoP conquers now will stabilise, cause when anyone or thing starts with a big jump, they will either have to stay at the top or start to come down slowly and that is what is happening with DoPs conquers they were at the top or nerar it and now they are stabilising!

DeletedUser

Just a small update:

Don't forget to include PPQ to the stats as well; this is a new branch of DoP, consists some of their -most active- western K33 members. If I'm right, all of the 'strategists' responsible for their failed first counter-offensive plans against [BA] have also joined to this tribe.

DeletedUser

Just a small update:

Don't forget to include PPQ to the stats as well; this is a new branch of DoP, consists some of their -most active- western K33 members. If I'm right, all of the 'strategists' responsible for their failed first counter-offensive plans against [BA] have also joined to this tribe.

correct and incorrect..