A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

I think an update is in order....

1 -?- - All has been pretty much said on this topic.

2 tH - Gotten up to spot 2, seems like a pretty spread out but strong tribe

3 Wanted -Has been in the top 5 for awhile, haven't heard anything from them...at all.

4 (~SP~) -Moved up from around spot 10/11 to 4 from the addition of NiON players

5 NiON -Seems to be falling apart a bit with some top players gone, if their leaders are intact they would still be a force to mess with

6 BBB -Haven't heard anything but that they were fighting WoW, but they are a family and I don't like families one bit.

7 RAGE -Only heard good things to say about LadyLee and RAGE in general

8 *?* - -?-'s b*t@h :icon_wink: Nah, they are a good tribe, especially skorm :icon_biggrin:

9 2eZ - Outlived the rest of their family, so props there, still eZ though so they need to look for a new name

10 Ninjas -Still silently nobling people up, really should get around to making a PIRATE tribe :icon_smile:

11 4Horse -Taking on eZ family (what is left of it) pretty nicely. Nice job for taking out the trash.

12 R@GE -I guess the same sort of deal that -?- and *?* have.

13 STN -Should fall apart soon I suppose...

14 L2K - I think former ARIA-O if I am not mistaking? i.e. TAINTED

15 TSoH - Another southern rim tribe, allies with STN, nothing big to define them yet...

16 {DMN}
17 -BB- BBB's family....along with -CB-

18 *X* -possibly ex VOID too?

19 Godly -TAINTED ex VOID tribe

20 VIND -isn't this the tribe that eZ pledged to destroy :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

are -BB- and -CB- really BBBs family? cause I don't think "Bound By Blood" and "Berry Basket"/"Cheery Basket" go together. =\

DeletedUser

are -BB- and -CB- really BBBs family? cause I don't think "Bound By Blood" and "Berry Basket"/"Cheery Basket" go together. =\

Haha, you shouldn't argue with the guy who control's your privs :icon_wink:

No they are, but they do it in a sneaky way, if you don't believe me look at their tribal profile, read it through, and then go and read -BB-'s and -CB-'s and they are exactly the same

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Haha, you shouldn't argue with the guy who control's your privs :icon_wink:

No they are, but they do it in a sneaky way, if you don't believe me look at their tribal profile, read it through, and then go and read -BB-'s and -CB-'s and they are exactly the same

:icon_rolleyes:
-BB- and -CB- has the same profile, but not BBB.

DeletedUser

Take a gander and look, here I made it easy for you,
copied from BBB's :

We enjoy ourselves here, a good community of players, always striving to be better then we were the day before, not only in skill, but in teamwork and unity.

We have a "purging" policy here, we don't want rocks just sitting in the tribe, that is why we will boot you if you just sit their like a rock and you have no OD, you do not post in the forum, you do not help when you are requested to assist someone, really, if you come here, we expect you to be active in everything, if not, well, the following paragraph sums it up.

If you are not active in the tribe or the forums, honestly, we could not care less about you :) and we will make you a bright red dot.

BECAUSE

If it's a bright red dot, we kill it.

Strength, unity, and cooperation among the men of an army are, by far, more important then sheer numbers.
Your eyes allow you to see the world, but only your mind can allow you to see the truth.

Diplomacy
Well... we think red is quite a beautiful color, and we don't much like light blue on anyone other then our best friends :).
If you believe that there is a good reason why we should form an alliance or NAP with you, contact CurlyDuck to let us know and the tribal council will consider your offer.

Now stop... Revolutionize. >>

Copied from -BB-'s :

The Tribe

We enjoy ourselves, a good community of players, always striving to be better than we were the day before, not only in skill, but in teamwork and unity.

We have a "purging" policy, we don't want rocks just sitting in the tribe. That is why we will boot you if you just sit there like a rock and you have no OD, you do not post in the forum, you do not help when you are requested to assist someone. Really, if you come here, we expect you to be active in everything.

If you are not active in the tribe or the forums, honestly, we could not care less about you and we will make you a bright red dot.

If we see a bright red dot, we kill it.

If your first message on our forums is " HELLPZ ME! I @M BEEING FARMZ0RED! I N33DZ SUPP0RTZ!!!* Then we will kill you.

Strength, unity, and cooperation among the men of an army are, by far, more important than sheer numbers.

Diplomacy

Well... we think red is quite a beautiful color, and we don't much like light blue on anyone other than our bestest best friends :)

If you believe that there is a good reason (from our point of view) why we should form an alliance or NAP with you, contact gadget69 or Sir Jorre to let us know and the tribal council will consider your offer.

Everything in bold is the same....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Fine...
you win...
Guess I should have spent more than 10 seconds reading it..

DeletedUser

1 -?- 85.031.834 104.186.940 60 1.736.449 10523 9.901
2 (~SP~) 56.073.496 62.687.509 59 1.062.500 6481 9.673
3 tH 55.670.485 62.722.925 59 1.063.100 6395 9.808
4 Wanted 55.374.981 57.113.499 45 1.269.189 5818 9.817
5 BBB 46.256.485 50.552.719 53 953.825 5131 9.852
6 *?* 44.928.610 53.819.270 59 912.191 5556 9.687

DeletedUser

Or maybe a full list...
1 -?-
2 (~SP~)
3 tH
4 Wanted
5 BBB
6 *?*
7 AXE
8 4Horse
9 RAGE
10 Ninjas
11 NiON
12 R@GE
13 L2K
14 STN
15 TSoH
16 {DMN}
17 -BB-
18 *X*
19 Godly
20 VIND

AXE is 2EZ also...

DeletedUser

Or maybe a full list...

1 -?- pointwhores
2 (~SP~) noobs
3 tH good players
4 Wanted come on boys, enough to sit in one K!
5 BBB who?
6 *?* noobs

following nothing to discuss:
7 AXE
8 4Horse
9 RAGE
10 Ninjas
11 NiON
12 R@GE
13 L2K
14 STN
15 TSoH
16 {DMN}
17 -BB-
18 *X*
19 Godly
20 VIND

is it ok, now?

DeletedUser

1 -?-: Woo, we'll get there soon!
2 (~SP~): We're the best, simply the best.
3 tH: They're cool... Heretics o_O
4 Wanted: One Piece ftw
5 BBB: Blah Blah Blah -_-
6 *?*: Confuzzled
7 AXE: AXE, Axe, Axe, you should really drop those refugees (yeah, Jaffe, you're a refugee!)
8 4Horse: 6Horse
9 RAGE: Rawr
10 Ninjas: Ching Chong!
11 NiON: :)
12 R@GE: RAWR extra much because of the "@"
13 L2K: 2K family instead of 3K family, and we all knows how the 3K family ended up...
14 STN: Stoned. Really, they stone their members when someone forgets to claim, they get stoned immediately
15 TSoH: Dunno... they're blocking my view to the south, where I'm growing too.. *cough*
16 {DMN}: DAMN!
17 -BB-: Bla bla
18 *X*: XXX
19 Godly: They're gods you see
20 VIND: Windy around here, eh?

DeletedUser

1 -?- pointwhores
2 (~SP~) noobs
3 tH good players
4 Wanted come on boys, enough to sit in one K!
5 BBB who?
6 *?* noobs

Lol, you're soooo right!
Actually, you are, except about SP... or well, about them as well, without me - they're nothing!