We Want War!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok so i dont know of u guys but me and some of my tribe m8tes are getting boored. So i warn u! WE WANT WAR! WE WANT WAR!:axemen: :icon_twisted:

So the guestion is...

....do you know someone who wants war? Do you know someone boored too? Are you boored? Do you want war?

(this guestion is just for my intrest:icon_rolleyes: . Id like to know how many of you guys want it too)

DeletedUser

I want a war, but not yet, as only cheerios could do some damage right now and thats not alot any way. rest of us could just farm.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: war ?

You no, where some tribes start nobleing members from the other tribe? check world 4 forum for more infomation.

Just kidding i know what you mean.....i hope:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

:snob: :ram: :lightcavalry: :heavycavalry: :cata: :axemen: :swordsman:

Gonna kill all gonna kill all gonna kill all gonna kill all gonna kill all gonna kill all

:snob: :ram: :lightcavalry: :heavycavalry: :cata: :axemen: :swordsman:

(dont be scared, just going to noble you:icon_twisted: I got nobled on w4 when i was doing very good and now i pray for war!!! WAR!!!! WAR!!!)

(see?!?)

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: war ?

Yeah.

war!

war!!

WAR!!!

WAR!!!!!

WAR!!!!!

Ok dont get me wrong, im not like this in irl. Yes, i do end fights as the winner but i dont like war

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mmmm, spam topic, how nice, any tribe want to start a war out there?

DeletedUser

Id like to, but our tribe doesent. So i just have to calm down by killing a few guys next to me :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol..Ok Mr Bloodthirsty K - 9 ,I don't think that you need someone's permission to start a war..Just do it,that will make this world more interesting :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It looks like a war is coming soon. I got much info about a great war is coming, but I can't tell more atm.
Anyone else know about a big war?

Status
Not open for further replies.