Fallen Tribemates

Telisha

I was thinking, I miss so many people who have left this world, and I wanted to pay some respect to their memories, and make sure they are not forgotten.

Fallen Tribemates, or Friends

1. Moyoko - I miss you dude, plain and simple miss the days of when you were around.
2. Norena - You were honest, honorable, and dependable, TW and BORED, lost one their best, and hope they realise it.
3. Priceless - Your name says it all you came back so I am so happy.
4. Makepeace - Well you and I didnt get off on the right foot in the beginning but I think we are now, and miss you.
5. Slasherz - Bro I will miss you and wish you would come back cries
6. Mattcurr - Lord I dont know how many times I would read your posts, and laugh. Miss you.
7. OWA - Not really gone but hard to catch lol so thought I would mention that "Cough" :icon_cry:
There are more, but as my heart is big, and met so many people its hard to list them all.

Ondu

1. SlasherZ. - He promised to come back at christmas :)
2. Tyler - Capture6 - We were Bro's at one point.
3. Vivek - Shame I saw Vivek go. He was a good mate.
4. Virjimmie - Left early to stop himself the grief of seeing Slash go. RIP.
5. Perzillo - Reckless in OrD, but amazing in N/A
6. Gryphster - The Gryph, lub him.
7. R Noronha - Spammmmmm :p

DeletedUser

LOL... well some people come back from the dead... like ghosts in need to fulfill a specific purpose before they can rest.

silvereclipes

Well here is my list of those I pay my respect too an miss.

1. mdeamicis- For taking a newb under his wing an teaching him advance tactics.

2. ParkourLover -For being a friend who looked after all his mates an who would lay it all on the line for them.

3. bloodhawk91- A good leader who tried to make sure he did right by those he led into battle an would give it his all to support them with everything he had.

4. happyhunter -The founder of the Hunters an one who knew how to stike fear in those facing off with him an his tribe.

5. dark maige10- Well what can we say about maige he was a nightmare to the mods here on the forums either in the tribe or the world he would make any mod work his butt off trying to keep the forums cleaned or at the very least not spammed to death.

6. Solanum Nigrum -one of us that had to give up the game because her mother had cancer an had to be there by her side an one tough lady in a fight hope her mother pulled though it alright.

7. Mattcurr- he was a good mate an tought me even more advanced tactics that mdeamicis left of teaching me between those two an some other greats I have to say i wouldn't be here if they hadn't taught a newb what was what.

DeletedUser

1) SlasherZ. - Great friend of mine and he has saved my butt more than once in this game.
2) Big-J.A - None of you would have heard of him but he meant alot to me, A tribute still stands to him on my profile, He taught me alot of what I know today and I have him to thank for alot.
3) Sunnime - Sunnime, A great friend, It was a sad time when a week ago she left due to RL problems so if you see this sunnime, Best of luck with RL and if you want to come back just shout :)
4) MattCurr - Matt :) Where to start..He is one hell of a funny guy and I wish him the best of luck with life.
5) MakePeace - I spoke to MakePeace quite a bit in recent times, He is one of the most inteligent people I have come across in this game and it was a great pleasure to help him defend some attacks.
6) Norena - Quite possibly the best Archon I have ever seen. A true pleasure working with you day-in-day-out. I do wish you'd come back one day, and if you want too, I'd be delighted to have you back with us.
7) dark maige10 - Lol I'm never forgetting this guy, He was an amazing spammer and one of the funniest people I've met on this game, It was a great shame to see him disappear and I hope he remembers us as well as we remember him :p
8) Chief Ganja - Well well, All the way from world 12 is where I know Ganja, I clashed axes and swords with Ganja several times, however, getting to know him, he is one of the best players I have come accross in all my time on here and all my experience across the worlds. If he wanted to come back sometime he has an offer from me :)

There are many many more and I may well keep adding to the list as time goes by..but those are the ones that I can think of off of the top of my head.

DeletedUser

Uuuu this is going to be a long list...

1. SlasherZ. - my little Viking brother and half the heart of the entire Order, though we still keep in touch i am hoping this wasn't the last goodbye even if we wait for a year that account will not die unless i die.

2. Torgom - his TW career seems to be over but he will remain a legend and an awesome player and friend, i even dare say that he is my best friend that i managed to meet in this game

3. Virjimmie - one of the Order's greatest losses over time, good leader, organizer and reliable mate in dire times

4. Awan - the old one was one of the most capable and trustworthy fighters OrD had along time, learned a lot from his wickedness in organizing an account even without premium, which is even more impressive now that i think of it

5. Capture6 - our unequalled pervy, can't have a funny tribe without this rascal spamming up your inbox or forums, hoped he would return, so far to no avail

6. Invinciblestalk - the one who facilitated my relocation process from k68 to k37 on a direct battle line and in the middle of a war, helping me throughout the hostile endeavor till the end together with Slash, a moment which marks the begining actually, because it was in this moment i actually started playing TW seriously

7. Dinkleburg and sidesummy - my first neighbors in k68 where i was born, and my trusted followers in the times of me being just a regional commander :)

8. Gryphster - or Granpa as we used to laugh, a great fun guy and a good leader in austere conditions, a man of ideas but sadly had a very un-expected and un-announced leave

9. Casus Beli - my little redneck Lady Amanda, fun and spamful, just how we like our ladies :)

10. The w00ters n-ro, stonerbus and Horcrux - together with Torgom some of the people i have learned the most out of this game, Alpha's account the first real premium organized account i came into contact with and a great leader i still have the privilege to work for in other worlds, Stoner and Torgom taught me how to play aggressive and efficient while n-ro was one of the most fresh and innovative strategic minds i met in this game, dedicated player and astounding commander not to mention hsi battle skills.

11. The stachewackers, not tribemates but people i've befriended, met a lot just a few caught my attention. TheJeff, have yet to see hsi battle capacity but this guy could always bring a smile to people's faces and his sarcasm may only be matched by Zalt :p
Larajane still owes me for defending her royal hiney in w13 when she pussied out to 3000 incomings :p jk, great combination of fun and intelligence and one of those people one might want to meet in real life as well

12. The knights of damnation, the final misunderstandings and internal squabble on the leadership level were a pity, though Mihaip was one of the best players this game gave birth to, a good friend and my fellow countryman, i noticed his FIFA skills at least match if not surpass his tw :p
TGP - not sure how much of a diplomat he was, but he was a resolute and resourceful leader and a fighter when needed, haven't talked to him in a while though i hope we meet in some other world one day.

13. The roman spartans, whatever redundant catch phrase that might be.
LordAhley - by far the best player i have personally faced in game, unfortunately for me, on a sat account. Complete fighter with great ability and skill, took him two months to finally outsmart my strategy then, remarkable patience and a player who was underrated and usualy overshadowed by others far less capable but with a bigger mouth and inclination towards attentionwhoring
Frogdude - interesting combination of leadership wisdom and strategic brilliance always sprinkled with a good hint of insanity. A poor way for such a player to step out of the game

14. Last but not least...smells like cheese? that's right, mister BloodHood though we didn't talk as much and my approach was mostly restricted to spyware and intel, few things escaped me, a wickedness unsurpassed and a killer strategist, he was my mentor as a leader and wether he knew it or not, i think i learned a lot from him 'growing up'

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

far less capable but with a bigger mouth and inclination towards attentionwhoring

Good to see you mention me too:icon_wink:

Thanks for the nice comments people:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Tiennghan : Good Neighbour, He started friendship by scouting me....then he made friends with me :p
He fell inactive suddenly and gave me half of his villages

Waterbum: Silent Player, Very strange neighbour. Always helped when I asked ^^
He gave me all of his villages when he quit.

Dimitri Donskoi : Leader of IA. As I left IA tribe went in war tihe KW (Now A~Sin) and god doomed. I goot my training and my warrior descipline from them.
I was Minister of External Affairs in IA.

These are old players many of you didnt even know them...Ive just almost did 1 year of playing w6 non-stop.

Telisha

AH yes I knew I was forgetting someone, LordAshley I miss him too he helped me alot with HIRE-S back in the good ole days of that, and he was a awesome guy.

DeletedUser

Taking.Back.Sunday__

Probably my greatest freind on this game even if our ingame presence wasnt as much as mine and Alex's relationship out of the game.

It was what some people might call weird . :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same as most HIRE-S players here would say:

1.LordAshley, a great baron and a great player, real easy to get on with and he will be missed.

2.The original SergioNapoleon, wow what a guy. A great commander and brillian at war, shame I fell ill when he left.

3.-=WorTex=-, he was a dude. One of my first friends on TW and he taught me alot, great guy.

4.Norena, didnt speak to him much but I saw what he did for the tribe and he ruled at it, shame he left :(

5.DemiGodClaws, another great mate who I speak to on msn still, I sat him while he was busy in RL and decided to never come back, if he was still here he would definately have been top 30.

6.theW, OMG hes not been brought up yet? He was a total legend, he left HIRE-S to make HIRE-C and invited a bunch of noobs who he trained and taught who I now have the honour of being tribesmates with.

7.Ains, I still speak ot him on msn, he was another who grew fast and would have been top 50 or so by now, he made me laugh so much at times.

And all those from NinChi, EURO and those from HIRE-S i forgot to mention. You will all be missed.

DeletedUser

Komako - First tribe leader iv had, he was a great leader too

~STO~ - was a great freind and tutor to me, helped me through alot

Ozzosk - was a blast to play with, i found him funny :icon_razz:

ac1233243 - helped me become of our tribe (now FREE) and we had a blast commanding it

Sir Angels_holocaust - was a good freind before he had to go :( his word was like law lol

DeletedUser

My list:

Slasherz - Cool guy

Mattcurr - Awesome?

Sloth - great friend taught me lots:D

Makuko - fun:D

Treefish - Still plays w18 but had some great times^.^

Durham1 - Helped me loads, good mate

Tribeofdoom - Stuck by me, respected you alot

raprockmusic2 - great player and friend:D

Yoshikuno - had some wise words

flightfoot - funny:p

I've probably left out loads though, if i have tell me, if your still here:D

DeletedUser

I was thinking, I miss so many people who have left this world, and I wanted to pay some respect to their memories, and make sure they are not forgotten.

Fallen Tribemates, or Friends

1. Moyoko - I miss you dude, plain and simple miss the days of when you were around.
2. Norena - You were honest, honorable, and dependable, TW and BORED, lost one their best, and hope they realise it.
3. Priceless - Your name says it all you came back so I am so happy.
4. Makepeace - Well you and I didnt get off on the right foot in the beginning but I think we are now, and miss you.
5. Slasherz - Bro I will miss you and wish you would come back cries
6. Mattcurr - Lord I dont know how many times I would read your posts, and laugh. Miss you.
7. OWA - Not really gone but hard to catch lol so thought I would mention that "Cough" :icon_cry:
There are more, but as my heart is big, and met so many people its hard to list them all.

THAT'S MY COLOR :icon_eek: