A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

First off we don't live to satisfy your wants Blue, not by any stretch, and what does it matter if we don't seem aggressive enough for you? who the hell are you too us? besides a SPAM WHORE?? Even Justme 200 up there will tell you we are allways expanding and moving out in all directions, 1stpheonix will also agree to this aswell. We pick our wars wisely, We are not stupid. By your same reasoning ppl could say (~SP~) are not aggressive, deffensive yes but not agressive just because they have not attacked -?- and *?*. Acid and Angacam both know you pick and choose your battles or wars with your head, not with your eyes closed and your member pointed at the TOP 20 Map. Please Blue get over it and move on to another SAPABLE TOPIC!

(~SP~) - Would be even more impressed by them if they could shut blue up as i am of they're war record!
I didn't think you'd take it seriously, because I wasn't, I was just bored >_>
I know you're aggressive, and I think you are one of the better tribes around :p

Don't take everything I say that serious, because really, by now, you should have realized, I am never serious.

Or well, almost never.

DeletedUser

update:
1 -?-
2 tH
3 Ninjas
4 (~SP~)
5 Wanted
6 4Horse
7 *?*
8 AXE
9 +P
10 {DMN}
11 BBB
12 TSoH
13 (~SS~)
14 L2K
15 Godly
16 -BB-
17 LoA
18 *X*
19 *N~L*
20 ~G~

DeletedUser

1 -?- Looking forward to how the war goes with Ninjas
2 tH When did they become number 2? anyways, good work tH
3 Ninjas Dropping in rank, does -?- have anything to do with it (i really am not sure, i'm not keeping up with the discussion :))
4 (~SP~) AXE vs SP, will be a good war, big test for AXE
5 Wanted Looking for them to make a jump soon
6 4Horse Always kind of enjoyed them, think they will be around for a long time to come
7 *?* see -?-
8 AXE See SP
9 +P Ummm yeah, not really sure about them
10 {DMN} Moving up in rankes, now to see them fight a real war.
11 BBB Wanted having anything to do with them dropping?
12 TSoH Hoping they will make a comback on SS soon, but looks like they are holding off for right now
13 (~SS~) Good start with TSoH, will it continue to be as dominating though
14 L2K Still Aria to me
15 Godly Need to get in a war
16 -BB- Meh
17 LoA Well, they are an interesting tribe, i want to see what they can really do
18 *X* Meh..
19 *N~L* i think they changed their name because of the anal joke :lol:
20 ~G~ I liked what they were doing up in K5. They are a tough tribe, will be one to watch for the future.

Harbinger of death

ive already commented on the rest so i want to just do them

20 ~G~ grrrrrrrrrr

DeletedUser

First off we don't live to satisfy your wants Blue, not by any stretch, and what does it matter if we don't seem aggressive enough for you? who the hell are you too us? besides a SPAM WHORE?? Even Justme 200 up there will tell you we are allways expanding and moving out in all directions, 1stpheonix will also agree to this aswell. We pick our wars wisely, We are not stupid. By your same reasoning ppl could say (~SP~) are not aggressive, deffensive yes but not agressive just because they have not attacked -?- and *?*. Acid and Angacam both know you pick and choose your battles or wars with your head, not with your eyes closed and your member pointed at the TOP 20 Map. Please Blue get over it and move on to another SAPABLE TOPIC!

(~SP~) - Would be even more impressed by them if they could shut blue up as i am of they're war record!

Or we could think they are not agressive by not fighting Wanted,

g0liath

Or we could think they are not agressive by not fighting Wanted,

"Not fighting wanted"... I suppose that would make us really aggressive to jump 5 K's just to fight them... unless of course you are referring to a few refugees they recruited in K14 from our war against KBK. Why don't you talk to RAGE... or at least whoever RAGE turned into, about how we react to top tribes from other areas recruiting near us? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

"Not fighting wanted"... I suppose that would make us really aggressive to jump 5 K's just to fight them... unless of course you are referring to a few refugees they recruited in K14 from our war against KBK. Why don't you talk to RAGE... or at least whoever RAGE turned into, about how we react to top tribes from other areas recruiting near us? :icon_wink:

Well I was referring to calling (~SP~) not agressive

DeletedUser

Personally, I like the thinking of 4horse... fly under the radar while taking care of business.

They didn't get to where they are now and stay there on luck alone.

g0liath

1 -?- They have a lot on their plate, but I'd say they have a fair fight on their hands. This war will prove their right to hold #1 more than all their past wars.
2 tH is giving a good beating to -?- family... verm always has my respect and his members do as well. (except the ones he slept with) :icon_redface:
3 Ninjas Feel bad for these guys... taking heavy losses without much return against -?-. Hopefully they can solve what seems to be some pretty serious leadership issues. I don't doubt their players abilities to fight... but in a big war like this having steady leadership is a must. Especially when 15-20 players are NiON recruits from across the world... so they have my respect for having balls, but hopefully it isn't a means to an end for them!
4 (~SP~) Can't blame them for the choice they made in this war... so now we get to see if Acid can do what he claims! His biggest benefit is location... picking off the backside of 2 tribes at war against -?- isnt what most would call honor kills... however those tribes should have planned for that to happen from the beginning. All in all it doesn't seem as though they are taking much from anyone in this war... just a few here and a few there.
5 Wanted No respect... they recruit refugees from our war against KBK 5 K's away... but don't worry... we will help relocate them for you! :icon_wink:
6 4Horse I missed whatever world event that jumped us to rank 6 and tH rank2 .. anyone care to explain?
7 *?* Same as big brother
8 AXE Starting to gnaw against the heels of SP... I can't wait to see if they have what it takes! Doing well at the start... but everyone knows that you can't tell anything from a war that just started. I've never respected AXE since they were 2eZ... but that may change based on what they can inflict against a well known defender! (Not that they care about having my respect... but these are all only opinions anyways!)
9 +P Is this what Rage turned into? Their growth rate is phenominal! Always near the top as of late... but I don't like them for 2 reasons... how they treated ARIA(their ally at the time) and how they thought recruiting refugees from our wars was a good idea... but don't worry... we relocated him for you as well! :icon_wink:
10 {DMN}
11 BBB
12 TSoH
13 (~SS~) Anty is a mouthy lil SOB got pretty full of himself when he left eZ and decided "rather than quitting, I'm gonna fight on my way out". eZ was a garbage family run by fools, but it gave him what he needed to keep playing... I see him as another Acidgod... only not in a known tribe. Oh and btw Anty... we know it is you whenever you make a post... you don't need to keep "sigining out" after everything you say...
14 L2K ARIA... just change your name back... a new name doesn't make you a better tribe...
15 Godly
16 -BB-
17 LoA
18 *X* mmm villages! We'll take those! They are of the select few that think we aren't at war since only a few of our members are attacking them... :icon_eek:
19 *N~L*
20 ~G~

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1 -?- Looking forward to how the war goes with Ninjas
2 tH When did they become number 2? anyways, good work tH
3 Ninjas Dropping in rank, does -?- have anything to do with it (i really am not sure, i'm not keeping up with the discussion :))
4 (~SP~) AXE vs SP, will be a good war, big test for AXE
5 Wanted Looking for them to make a jump soon
6 4Horse Always kind of enjoyed them, think they will be around for a long time to come
7 *?* see -?-
8 AXE See SP
9 +P Ummm yeah, not really sure about them
10 {DMN} Moving up in rankes, now to see them fight a real war.
11 BBB Wanted having anything to do with them dropping?
12 TSoH Hoping they will make a comback on SS soon, but looks like they are holding off for right now
13 (~SS~) Good start with TSoH, will it continue to be as dominating though
14 L2K Still Aria to me
15 Godly Need to get in a war
16 -BB- Meh
17 LoA Well, they are an interesting tribe, i want to see what they can really do
18 *X* Meh..
19 *N~L* i think they changed their name because of the anal joke :lol:
20 ~G~ I liked what they were doing up in K5. They are a tough tribe, will be one to watch for the future.

Thanks 1089, hopefully us fighting *X* next week serves as a source of entertainment (more to us, but I guess others who watch too)

ive already commented on the rest so i want to just do them

20 ~G~ grrrrrrrrrr

lol

DeletedUser

13 (~SS~) Anty is a mouthy lil SOB got pretty full of himself when he left eZ and decided "rather than quitting, I'm gonna fight on my way out". eZ was a garbage family run by fools, but it gave him what he needed to keep playing... I see him as another Acidgod... only not in a known tribe. Oh and btw Anty... we know it is you whenever you make a post... you don't need to keep "sigining out" after everything you say...

Awww, and I thought you were a fan. :icon_rolleyes:

The comment doesn't REALLY reflect my tribe though. Maybe you should have ranted about that cocky SOB Antyrael in the "W15 most disliked player" thread. :icon_wink:

Antyrael

(The signoff stays. It's habit)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(The signoff stays. It's habit)

I've been doing much the same pretty much since I began playing TW lol. I'm not really sure exactly why I started, maybe as a formality, more likely because traditionally when writing something to a person, you sign your name at the bottom.

I've done it in mails, my tribe's forum posts....and I now have trouble putting my name in emails outside of TW lol, I keep trying to write my handle instead.

As for the top 20 tribes....there's been quite a bit of a shakeup recently. Good to see fresh blood join the top 20, though I will admit I have heard absolutely nothing of ~G~ since they're on the complete opposite side of the world from my own area.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

update:
1 -?- Been up there for a while, dont see them going anywhere soon.
2 tH Good tribe, me likey.
3 Ninjas Dropping in ranks recently, possibly because of -?-
4 (~SP~) Gonna Agressively Exterminate AXE?
5 Wanted Havent seen mucch from them.
6 4Horse From what I see they are a good tribe.
7 *?* Same for *?* i guess.
8 AXE The ultimate test with SP
9 +P Dont know too much about them.
10 {DMN} Dont know too much about them.
11 BBB Dont know/ havent heard, too much about them.
12 TSoH How much longer will they hold out?
13 (~SS~) Doing well against TSoH
14 L2K :\
15 Godly Need a war, their too quiet.
16 -BB- Dont know anything at all about them.
17 LoA I dont want to be biased since im in the family, but they need to war somebody in the top 20 once they finish of WeRock
18 *X* Dont know much about.
19 *N~L* Dont know much about.
20 ~G~ I like their CoA ^^ they need a war to liven things up in k5.

DeletedUser

1) -?- Good tribe but to strong some one gota knock em off there.
2) tH Wow i didnt realize they were that close to number 2 spot!
3)Ninjas Well im still pullen for them in their war.
4)(~SP~) Alright i guess.
5)Wanted Like what Messen said havnt been hearing about them much lately
6)4horse Good addition with most of Ultra added to their tribe
7)*?* I think they in -?- shadow they could be great if they broke off
8)AXE Havnt heard much about them other then this war with ~SP~
9)+P Dont know the story behind them. Were they part of R@GE then broke off or what?
10){DMN} I had never heard of them until i saw them in top 20 so them must be alright
11)BBB Where are they located again?
12)TSoH LOL never noticed them in top 20
13)(~SS~) All i know is that i got a buddy in that tribe i think
14)L2K So they are the old ARIA members that wanted to stay with them or what?>
15)Godly They are the invisable top 20 tribe thats just up there
16)-BB- Are they family with BBB?
17)LoA Just lost a big peice of their family so i think they may fall soon.
18)*X* PWs Just terrible PWs
19)*N~L* They are really quiet but i think they getten ready to explode cause they getten inclosed a little bit by +P
20)~G~ What can i say other then Great tribe, Great leaders, Great players, Great war tribe, Just great all around!

DeletedUser30632

Nothing personal Flinkey, but you sounded more certain about what is happening to the last 3 tribes than any other