Ninjas vs. -?-, *?*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The fact you lead -?- disproves my, already clearly sarcastic, comment.

Put your money where your mouth is Verm and we shall see who still leads a tribe in a month, of course it may be helpfull for you to pull your head out of your backside before trying to get the money in there.

DeletedUser

Put your money where your mouth is Verm and we shall see who still leads a tribe in a month, of course it may be helpfull for you to pull your head out of your backside before trying to get the money in there.

You're expecting the war to end in a month? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I agree with the guy above, this is close enough to a world war. It won't be over in a month unless an NAP is agreed to.

Which knowing Verm and Angacam, is not going to happen.

DeletedUser

ninjas are losing the war, i harldy doubt axe will hold or be able to win against SP, L2K are.... themselves, Tsoh are.... themselves as well
remains! tH, theHuns! (find why i said the huns i give 1 pp)

...Because huns starts with an H? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser48816

The fact you lead -?- disproves my, already clearly sarcastic, comment.

if that was true

then the tribe wouldnt be up there with the highest OD
and if they sucked at defending then they wouldnt be number two ODD
that just means more of their nukes have succeeded since their ODA is the highest

DeletedUser

if that was true

then the tribe wouldnt be up there with the highest OD
and if they sucked at defending then they wouldnt be number two ODD
that just means more of their nukes have succeeded since their ODA is the highest

Not one thing you said there has any relevance to my earlier comments. If you look back, read, and maybe ask someone proficient at English to explain it you, you would hopefully finally figure out it is about -?- never making mistakes, not never doing anything right.

DeletedUser

verm likes pie.

:icon_redface:

(13:30:45) **· · Unable to join #tw (need correct key)

Damn you verm, now I can't have IRC cyber with you anymore :(

DeletedUser48816

Not one thing you said there has any relevance to my earlier comments. If you look back, read, and maybe ask someone proficient at English to explain it you, you would hopefully finally figure out it is about -?- never making mistakes, not never doing anything right.

im sure u said the word FAIL
need a dictionary?

DeletedUser

xD

I'm actually not spamming this thread... except for now anyway... but really, it gets annoying that everybody has to throw idiotinsults at each other all the time >_>

I'm the only one allowed to do that! :D

DeletedUser

im sure u said the word FAIL
need a dictionary?

heh, fail can, and generally does, refer to specific isolated incidents. For example sending an out of order train noble noble nuke noble unintentionally constitutes a fail. The argument started with -?- mocking a player for sending 4 nobles in a nuke, clearly a mistake. It was then downplayed by the fact everyone makes mistakes. Of course Angacam thought he was clever or funny and made a lame comment that I couldn't just let go.

Therefore, your blabbing about OD is an irrelevant point.

Status
Not open for further replies.