The return of Dream

DeletedUser

Yea, I remember you. I was kind of hoping josh would keep nobling the rest since I want to be done with that world, but apparently a "war" came up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yea, I remember you. I was kind of hoping josh would keep nobling the rest since I want to be done with that world, but apparently a "war" came up :icon_wink:

Yeah was only a little thing of us fighting the number one ranked tribe in the world, its family and its allies, and the war is still going on and I don't think he can spare the nukes to finish off a player with your current morale score. Not when he can pretty much finish you off at anytime after the war. Of course if you wanted to gift him your villages so you could quit....

DeletedUser

Yeah was only a little thing of us fighting the number one ranked tribe in the world, its family and its allies, and the war is still going on and I don't think he can spare the nukes to finish off a player with your current morale score. Not when he can pretty much finish you off at anytime after the war. Of course if you wanted to gift him your villages so you could quit....

I was planning on that but wanted to have a little fun with the troops I had left before I quit :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I was planning on that but wanted to have a little fun with the troops I had left before I quit :icon_wink:

LOL I know if I ever quit world 15 I will turn every village I own into an attack village and send all of the nukes at a single player/tribe. And likely at random, just because I could. I had a player do that to me on 15, is where I got the idea.

DeletedUser

Are you guys serious?????

You are even using my Coat of Arms.

robj

LOL I know if I ever quit world 15 I will turn every village I own into an attack village and send all of the nukes at a single player/tribe. And likely at random, just because I could. I had a player do that to me on 15, is where I got the idea.

Yes, I think this is the best way to end a world really. Much better than handing off a top account to someone who just goes idle :icon_sad:

On a non-growing village world, you could also consider making half your villages defense and consolidating all the troops to stack one village with an amusing/inciting name or such. Then cat down the villages you supported from to 26 points: people won't noble them for awhile.

DeletedUser

you should claim some copyright on these abuses:icon_eek:

Be original mate... make your own!!!:icon_idea:

If he doesn't want it used I'd be happy to remove it. Hunter wanted it to look like the old Dream and I just so happened to have the CoA still so we put it up but if you want it gone fine. You may want to message hunter though because I think he has someone making sigs off of your model because I have yet to change mine they got it from that.

DeletedUser

Or you guys could merge. With the total players your tribes would have it would be a sensible thing to do.

DeletedUser

Why would they merge? Unless your talking about w20:lol: but that wouldn't make sense either:lol:

DeletedUser

Im confused was this an attempt at PnP? Who is this tribe again? Man i must have been bored to read this whole thread.

@robj-lets dooooo it

DeletedUser

They all used to co-lead the w20 #1 tribe with each other, and there was alot of drama. I think that pretty much sums it up.

DeletedUser

kk, cause if it had i would have known not to expect much from them. but i guess if they are playing w25 they will probably do well, since most ppl are most likely going to w26 because god knows the settings (hopefully) cannot be worse than w25.

DeletedUser

kk, cause if it had i would have known not to expect much from them. but i guess if they are playing w25 they will probably do well, since most ppl are most likely going to w26 because god knows the settings (hopefully) cannot be worse than w25.

Yea, Im testing out how much I can get done in this world over the weekend:icon_razz: