A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

im aware of that, but recently you were 2nd, and whenever i checked the rankings for a while, you guys had dropped a place. You're still holding at fifth right now, but im just trying to predict what will happen

DeletedUser

Yeah, most rank shifts now have to do with people joining and leaving tribes. Wanted grabbed a couple high pointers (hope they enjoy 14 year old Quebec kids, we sure as hell didn't) from us, and well, I really don't feel like recruiting people unless they're friends with the current members.

DeletedUser

Yeah, most rank shifts now have to do with people joining and leaving tribes. Wanted grabbed a couple high pointers (hope they enjoy 14 year old Quebec kids, we sure as hell didn't) from us, and well, I really don't feel like recruiting people unless they're friends with the current members.

That be joarth21? No wonder! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Yeah joarth and darkf@rce... think they're classmates or something. They're gone and still being a thorn in my ass.

DeletedUser

Sorry Verm, you had your chance to recruit me. You had your chance and you let it blow away in the evening wind.
You'll have to spend every moment of each day cursing yourself for letting such a sweet, cherry-blossom child as myself, get away from you. I know it will be hard, it's hard for me to. But I'm standing tall beside my new tribe now, and you can't take me away from them, even with your charming good looks and dashing smile.

We shall meet again, my dear, but for now, we must part ways.

drkmyrm

im aware of that, but recently you were 2nd, and whenever i checked the rankings for a while, you guys had dropped a place. You're still holding at fifth right now, but im just trying to predict what will happen

They are doing pretty well now, seems to be ninjas thats recruiting, getting nobling then recruiting again... The rate ninjas goes -?- will be nobling all there new members to the rim. Anyway hopefully tH will survive coz tehy're doin well :D

DeletedUser

Gonna start from the bottom up this time.
1 -?- still number one, still growing, they have some great players but not sure of the tribe overall.
2 Wanted-they took in some big point players, including some that well I am glad they left tH, how that works out for them will remain to be seen. I know those members caused us prolbems and didn't respect their tribemates, will it be the same with them in wanted?
3 Ninjas-idk how they are still alive, but they are, so props to that at least.
4 4Horse-I know they are fighting other tribes but I wish they would be more helpful in the war vs -?-. Other then that small issue, I haven't lost any of my respect or love for 4horse.
5 tH-oh look we lost a rank because we lost a couple of members we could care less about and we got rid of some of our inactives. Guess we are gonna die now despite not losing a single core member that was affecting the war.
6 (~SP~) -disappointed by their seeming lack of commitment to the war vs AXE
7 {DMN}-no comment
8 *?*-some of their own members say they are newbs? What should I think about them?
9 AXE- go go
10 Godly-will they become part of the world war or are they content on the rim?
11 ToyS-new tribe hmm is it formed of members of failed tribes?
12 (~SS~)-no comment.
13 *N~L*-who the hell are they?
14 TSoH-no comment, will see how their war goes
15 LoA-newbs, even without a family still newbs. You declare war on AXE and then take a single village in the first 24 hours? Have you ever heard of getting ready for a war maybe before you declare it.
16 L2K-haha, they still live, well sort of
17 DA-who?
18 Exile-bah stupid family tribes
19 WeRock-I am impressed that they attacked 4horse rather then rolling over and dying, doesn't mean they will win though. Early stats in this case mean nothing as they are rim noblings...when werock can noble 4horse in the core, then I will change my tune. Until then not impressed by you doing what every tribe is expected to be able to do. That is defend your own turf.
20 ~G~-newbs...they have a family tribe, enough said.

drkmyrm

1 -?- Doing quite well but how long will it stay that way
2 Wanted- taking in big point refugees
3 Ninjas-how are they alive? i see them growing everyday but are tehy just adding new people to the tribe
4 4Horse-fighting heaps of small family tribes :) will be fun to see what they can do
5 tH-Definitley earned my respect, I think sort of like tH as in wanting a challenge and I think if they keep this up they should eventually be able to crack -?-
6 (~SP~) - What a dissapointment, these guys are doing are just like ninjas,. Hopefully they can show some fire works, else we should just say the war is -?-, *?* vs tH, and AXE
7 {DMN}- My tribe, coem on guys pick a decent fight with someone :), a friendly coleader 8
*?*-same as -?-
9 AXE- Gained my respect and doing very well vs SP
10 Godly-Don't know what they're doing
11 ToyS- Former BB?
12 (~SS~)- think they're in some wars
13 *N~L*-some tribe north of DMN :p
14 TSoH-dunno em
15 LoA-declare war on AXE, they will only go so far, unless SP start fighting they will be on the rim in a few weeks. Have they ever considered if they war AXE they war tH and ninjas as well, lets see how they handle the pressure
16 L2K-noobs the lot of them
17 DA-georges tribe, I was gonna join this tribe a month ago :p
18 Exile-family tribe, wtf they're 18th!!
19 WeRock-hope they kick 4horses ass :D
20 ~G~-a tribe to the north waiting to get owned

DeletedUser

We're not doing like Ninjas, we're taking villages, something Ninjas aren't.

DeletedUser

Really? They're not?

------------------------

Side 1: *?* -?-
Side 2: Ninjas
Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:
Side 1: 272
Side 2: 118
Difference: 154

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 46
Side 2: 22
Difference: 24

------------------------

Side 1: (~SP~)
Side 2: AXE

Total conquers:
Side 1: 63
Side 2: 121
Difference: 58

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 14
Difference: 3

------------------------

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:
Side 1: 217
Side 2: 471
Difference: 254

------------------------

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,050
Side 2: 2,052
Difference: 1,002

-----------------------

You are an ignorant douchebag.

Taking everything into account I'd say your tribe is performing considerably worse than Ninjas, possibly even the worst out of all the tribes in this war. Yes, they've lost a lot, but they're fighting a stronger match up. -?- is almost 50% bigger and *?* is some 75% their size, meanwhile SP is generally only fighting AXE which is 10% smaller. Their front lines are much bigger than in your conflict as well, and they weren't nearly as prepared for a war as your leader claimed SP was for theirs. So you should just stfu until you actually prove SP isn't some crap rim-quality tribe that's only in t10 thanks to recruiting those NiON players.

Last edited by a moderator:

drkmyrm

What i mean't is you guys both lost like 100+ villages without even retaliating :lol:. Yet everyone in world15 is still waiting for acidgods big war plan!

DeletedUser

Really? They're not?

------------------------

Side 1: *?* -?-

Total conquers:
Side 1: 272
Side 2: 118
Difference: 154

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 22
Difference: 24

------------------------

Side 2: AXE

Total conquers:
Side 1: 63
Side 2: 121
Difference: 58

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 14
Difference: 3

------------------------

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:
Side 1: 217
Side 2: 471
Difference: 254

------------------------

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,050
Side 2: 2,052
Difference: 1,002

-----------------------

You are an ignorant douchebag.

Taking everything into account I'd say your tribe is performing considerably worse than Ninjas, possibly even the worst out of all the tribes in this war. Yes, they've lost a lot, but they're fighting a stronger match up. -?- is almost 50% bigger and *?* is some 75% their size, meanwhile SP is generally only fighting AXE which is 10% smaller. Their front lines are much bigger than in your conflict as well, and they weren't nearly as prepared for a war as your leader claimed SP was for theirs. So you should just stfu until you actually prove SP isn't some crap rim-quality tribe that's only in t10 thanks to recruiting those NiON players.

The thing i have been waiting a long time for some1 to notice, great point lol.

DeletedUser

I am not whining.
We are not winning.
We are not losing.

We are not the only ones in AXE vs SP doing crappy.

DeletedUser

I am not whining.
We are not winning.
We are not losing.

We are not the only ones in AXE vs SP doing crappy.

Your not winning or losing the war? Hmmm funny the stats say otherwise....ah now you admit your doing crapy but you say your not the only ones. Ninjas I can understand, is still fighting back despite lacking leadership, your tribe at least claims to have leadership....so where is it?

DeletedUser

None of your business mr enemy there, I don't wanna talk about internal business with you ^_^

DeletedUser

None of your business mr enemy there, I don't wanna talk about internal business with you ^_^

Your getting your assses handed to you by a tribe that is not only smaller then you but is also helping us with -?- and thats the best PnP you can come up with? No wonder your tribe is failing.

DeletedUser

SP doesn't fall.

We bounce.

Why? Because we're fat.

And fat people never lose.