Why do you play this game? What is it that you look to do in the game?

DeletedUser

Falhawk said:
I ask only because people seem so surprised about wars.

Do you play this game like the sims? Do you just want to gather resources (on your own, of course you wouldn't farm inactives or smaller villages).

To what end though? Will you be the dragon sleeping on your pile of money?

I'm serious here. If you're not going to war, what is the point of this game? Are there some social features that I'm missing?

Is it possible to borrow brown sugar from your neighboring villages and make virtual cookies?

Can we all get together for a town fair?

The main rule of all RPGs number ONE:

Built up everything to the max, then defeated all enemies.

The main rule of all turn based games:

First move is always YOURS! Then remains of enemies may move too...

I am personally relaxing in TW, while waiting for action points in Pardus. Compared to it, TW is kinda Sims, yeah.
________
Toyota 3s-ge engine

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74

Alice Donnikova said:
The main rule of all RPGs number ONE:

Built up everything to the max, then defeated all enemies.

The main rule of all turn based games:

First move is always YOURS! Then remains of enemies may move too...

I am personally relaxing in TW, while waiting for action points in Pardus. Compared to it, TW is kinda Sims, yeah.
:icon_rolleyes: this isnt a rpg. tribalwars hmmm what kind of game could it be?

DeletedUser1143

dont tell me the answer, Buddah, dont tell me, i know...

tetris game?

DeletedUser

buddah 36 said:
:icon_rolleyes: this isnt a rpg. tribalwars hmmm what kind of game could it be?

If not online RPG... So... what?

Let me know, please, if you got it :icon_biggrin:
________
HONDA FIT SPECIFICATIONS

DeletedUser605

Alice Donnikova said:
If not online RPG... So... what?

Let me know, please, if you got it :icon_biggrin:

Its a war / strategy game. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Falhawk said:
my axemen are pretty social
If by "social" you mean "adept at murdering the enemy" then yes, my Axemen are "social" too.

As for the topic: I came to Tribalwars because of the giant thread on Tribalwar.com, I knew our TWers would be having a ton of fun and causing a lot of grief over here so I just HAD to get in on the fun.

Building my army and then crushing the puny armies is what I look to get out of this game, and coordinating with the rest of my Tribe is pretty fulfilling too.

DeletedUser1827

This is in no way an RPG. Sure, you can roleplay if you like; you can roleplay in most any game, but that isn't the purpose. It's a pure wargame. Conquer or be conquered. The logistics support your strategy which you pursue using tactics to deploy the assets that logistics provides. Diplomacy between players is just the other end of the continuum upon which total obliteration of your enemy sits.

DeletedUser

It's fun

I play because it's fun, and if you get your butt kicked it doesn't matter, if you are being smart you are already farming abandoned villages or people that are inactive, I got my butt kicked bigtime while I was sleeping and now have to rebuild my army and my wall, it is all part of the challenge and fun. Doesn't matter that someone kicked my butt and that he belongs to a tribe that is 1000 time stronger than mine, I'll build my resourses back up, try and form an alliance with him and if he doesn't take it, retaliate. That is all part of the game.

DeletedUser1143

i lost 3700 axemen while i sleeped. no to sleeping! stay awake 24h a day!

defence defence defence only from that day on.

DeletedUser

well i build, upgrade buildings, trade and attack other inactive players. To survive i must build enough troops, use resources and upgrade other, especially hiding place.

DeletedUser

Pity, hiding place being maxed only hiding 2 K each resources, not 15% of TOTAL resources, as in The Crusades.
________
Easy vape review