A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

your putting elite and toys into the same phrase? that makes you either dumber or blinder then I thought. toys couldn't even kill the leftover fail that was the void family(that became godly) and you say they have elite players...ok sure. Unless you thinking like -?- elite which is really just elite point whores. Never heard of ERROR...prehaps if they had fought a top 20 tribe? And again Zeus is a fail full of point whores. So when you add point whores to itself 3 times you still get point whores as your result.

k6a6o6s

your putting elite and toys into the same phrase? that makes you either dumber or blinder then I thought. toys couldn't even kill the leftover fail that was the void family(that became godly) and you say they have elite players...ok sure. Unless you thinking like -?- elite which is really just elite point whores. Never heard of ERROR...prehaps if they had fought a top 20 tribe? And again Zeus is a fail full of point whores. So when you add point whores to itself 3 times you still get point whores as your result.

no you get Super Elite Pointwhores :lol:

lajoo

yes toyS had some elite players,the only reason they were not doing anything was they were under poor leadership and their tribe was not organized at it should have been

DeletedUser

it's a shame i did respect you,i would not comment on what i don't know if i were you

Don't sweat it Lajoo, RedHunter spouts off at everyone. Think he argues and rants mainly to amuse himself, since even he knows that some of his points are bad lol.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser42208

yes toyS had some elite players,the only reason they were not doing anything was they were under poor leadership and their tribe was not organized at it should have been

lets see how good of a leadership u have set up when ur 2 weeks into forming a tribe and get attacked by about everyone on the south east coast, plus a top 10 tribe:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lets see how good of a leadership u have set up when ur 2 weeks into forming a tribe and get attacked by about everyone on the south east coast, plus a top 10 tribe:icon_rolleyes:
stop trying to find excuses

DeletedUser

jlk, it's true, things were hard for you. but then, that is the danger when you just whack a load of players together and call it a tribe.

Red Hunter, stop shooting your mouth. we are a great tribe, none of us point whores. we have the troops to defend our points, and to take them off others.... stop being a trouble maker...

;)

DeletedUser42208

well actually i took 2 inactive tribes and formed them into one, at the request from a particular player.

DeletedUser

1. Wanted -talking a lot yet doing very little...where have we seen this play out before?
2. -?- is it their end?
3. tH-home base
4.4horse-when will the horses stop playing on the rim?
5. (~SP~)-meh total fail
6. {DMN}- woo heavy
7. AXE-go AXE
8. Godly-idk if i should think your good in war or does toys just suck that badly?
9. (-?-)-new tag same fail
10. *N~L*- nice to see you fighting in a war
11. DA-no idea still...should fight a war thats not jumping in and trying to claim credit for the work of another tribe
12. TSoH-good job vs SS
13. Exile-meh family tribe but good job none the less. .
14. ~G~nice to see you fighting as well
15. L2K-ARIA still sucks, and your giant fail of a leader is back...don't let him lead again if you wish to live as a tribe.
16. LoA-meh
17. ToyS-so much for all your talk
18. WeRock-meh
19. {DFH}-finally in the top 20
20. ZEUS-yet another failed family tribe...they won't last past their first real war.
how the FUCK can we be fail and AXE not, when we're doing just as 'good' as they are?

DeletedUser

4horse has fought on quite a few fronts for a while. It isn't that shocking that they might lose a few villages in a bad position to some opportunistic random craptribe. So take that into account before flaming them, Red.

Compare with our K36 & wanted, for example.

DeletedUser

You are fail because AXE, unlike you, are up on stats, are fighting two wars, have better leadership, better soldiers, better diplomats and in my opinion have a tactical edge on the world map.

There is that as well as you - blue dot - have proven yourself to be a cheat among other things. It sure doesn´t help people´s opinion of SP. I´ll admit that i´ve only had contact with a handful of SP players so far, but you give them a terrible reputation more often then not when you post. I don´t know......just my opinion by i reckon that many onlookers share my thoughts. I dare say a few sadistic members :p

DeletedUser

You are fail because AXE, unlike you, are up on stats, are fighting two wars, have better leadership, better soldiers, better diplomats and in my opinion have a tactical edge on the world map.

There is that as well as you - blue dot - have proven yourself to be a cheat among other things. It sure doesn´t help people´s opinion of SP. I´ll admit that i´ve only had contact with a handful of SP players so far, but you give them a terrible reputation more often then not when you post. I don´t know......just my opinion by i reckon that many onlookers share my thoughts. I dare say a few sadistic members :p
must say i agree with ur opinion :/

DeletedUser

so we fail for pushing on the front, not having to ask the whole world for support, and not getting on there knees to do it? wow, tbh i would love to fail if thats how u see fail :icon_biggrin:.

Last edited by a moderator: