A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

No you fail because your leadership claim that AXE did exactly what they wanted in declaring war, i have yet to see any decent tribal offensives by SP and at this stage i probably won't. Yes some players from SP have attacked in a big way but the majority have focused on eating the inactives in the tribe instead of going for war targets. Any one care to say what other tribe does this that is also failing in their war??:icon_wink:

Asking the whole world for support, don't make me laugh we had two players on the front with SP supported by Exile because they lacked defensive skills when this war started, the total points of both members totaled i believe 700k at the time. So find another excuse for your lack of nobling.

SP have nobled squat except villages from two inactive accounts that were being sat and some re takes.

So if your going to try claim things for facts at least know the truth before making yourself look like a trool:lol:

Now as for 4horse they were simply caught off guard and that in my opinion is the only reason for their lack of early progress in their war. They have expanded well since securing their original continent but i sometimes wonder why they have expanded in the directions that they have. Are they simply eating the easy targets before moving towards the core??

DeletedUser

jlk, it's true, things were hard for you. but then, that is the danger when you just whack a load of players together and call it a tribe.

Red Hunter, stop shooting your mouth. we are a great tribe, none of us point whores. we have the troops to defend our points, and to take them off others.... stop being a trouble maker...

;)

we are not ashame of bieng called a point whore...

i am a point whore myself..: )

DeletedUser49716

jlk, it's true, things were hard for you. but then, that is the danger when you just whack a load of players together and call it a tribe.

Red Hunter, stop shooting your mouth. we are a great tribe, none of us point whores. we have the troops to defend our points, and to take them off others.... stop being a trouble maker...

;)

You obviously don't know RedHunter XP He can't stop being a trouble maker and his opinion of things like this is generally accurate to an extent.

To say you don't have point whores is a lie, everyone has pointwhores no one can say they don't have them. Don't say such things that are impossible to be true. :p

k6a6o6s

Redhunter is like that mouse that always goes up to the cat and flicks it on the nose, it never goes away the harder you try the harder he will flick you

and as the lovely VashGunBlazer said every tribe has a pointwhore

DeletedUser

No you fail because your leadership claim that AXE did exactly what they wanted in declaring war, i have yet to see any decent tribal offensives by SP and at this stage i probably won't. Yes some players from SP have attacked in a big way but the majority have focused on eating the inactives in the tribe instead of going for war targets. Any one care to say what other tribe does this that is also failing in their war??:icon_wink:

Asking the whole world for support, don't make me laugh we had two players on the front with SP supported by Exile because they lacked defensive skills when this war started, the total points of both members totaled i believe 700k at the time. So find another excuse for your lack of nobling.

SP have nobled squat except villages from two inactive accounts that were being sat and some re takes.

So if your going to try claim things for facts at least know the truth before making yourself look like a trool:lol:

Now as for 4horse they were simply caught off guard and that in my opinion is the only reason for their lack of early progress in their war. They have expanded well since securing their original continent but i sometimes wonder why they have expanded in the directions that they have. Are they simply eating the easy targets before moving towards the core??

i beg to differ, i nobled a bunch of jaffe/dannz villages and every time i nobled them they had ivcoming support by a rim player thats 27k points a random rim tribe exile ofcorse. so your calling them noobs who dont know how to defend themselves? and if u knew any math at all mcboozalot 3.3m+ 4.Xmil = 7-8m points not 700k try again :)?(btw u do notice that ima laugh how much of a hipocrit u are for saying dont use the o ur only nobling because of inactive excuse again. because you just used it here bud.

as for being a forum trool (which i introduced to this forum hehe :icon_cool:) you are matching the exact discription mcboozalot. anything ealse?

DeletedUser

Have you proof of such things because i seriously doubt that dannz or jaffe had incoming support from Exile, Exile only offered to support two players, wakasm discovered the incoming support when he nobled a village from vincent

And roughly 85% of your conquers are inactives in SP, so yes i will still use that reason. Meh still fail on your behalf

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You obviously don't know RedHunter XP He can't stop being a trouble maker and his opinion of things like this is generally accurate to an extent.

Noooooooooo! RedHunter's opinion must be ignored at all costs. Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, and often it is just wrong.

John Lenin

1. Wanted -talking a lot yet doing very little...where have we seen this play out before?
2. -?- is it their end?
3. tH-home base
4.4horse-when will the horses stop playing on the rim?
5. (~SP~)-meh total fail
6. {DMN}- woo heavy
7. AXE-go AXE
8. Godly-idk if i should think your good in war or does toys just suck that badly?
9. (-?-)-new tag same fail
10. *N~L*- nice to see you fighting in a war
11. DA-no idea still...should fight a war thats not jumping in and trying to claim credit for the work of another tribe
12. TSoH-good job vs SS
13. Exile-meh family tribe but good job none the less. .
14. ~G~nice to see you fighting as well
15. L2K-ARIA still sucks, and your giant fail of a leader is back...don't let him lead again if you wish to live as a tribe.
16. LoA-meh
17. ToyS-so much for all your talk
18. WeRock-meh
19. {DFH}-finally in the top 20
20. ZEUS-yet another failed family tribe...they won't last past their first real war.
You know the topic is done to death when opinions like this get two pages worth of discussion.

DeletedUser

Have you proof of such things because i seriously doubt that dannz or jaffe had incoming support from Exile, Exile only offered to support two players, wakasm discovered the incoming support when he nobled a village from vincent

And roughly 85% of your conquers are inactives in SP, so yes i will still use that reason. Meh still fail on your behalf

well if i showed u proof exile might withdraw the support from the villages i took and i wouldnt want that hehe :spear::swordsman::spear::swordsman:, better helps me :). and well my history goes way back and it got to the point where yes half my nobles had to be from (~SP~) inactives to get big enough to do damage again like i said im more experienced in war than u are u never even had over 10k incoming befor have you?

Lord cat man

This thread has gone a bit stale, can you start listing the top 20 again or I will lock it.

DeletedUser

SPL to the rescue!
1 Wanted
2 -?-
3 tH
4 4Horse
5 {DMN}
6 (~SP~)
7 AXE
8 Godly
9 (-?-)
10 *N~L*
11 DA
12 TSoH
13 Exile.
14 ~G~
15 LoA
16 WeRock
17 ZEUS
18 {DFH}
19 *X*
20 Exile3

DeletedUser

so we fail for pushing on the front, not having to ask the whole world for support, and not getting on there knees to do it? wow, tbh i would love to fail if thats how u see fail :icon_biggrin:.

Haha, how is that in any way similar to what I posted? Are you daft? if you want to know what I actually posted instead of failing in your attempt of hijacking my words, look back about a page. It was something along the lines of AXE being better then SP in most every aspect :icon_wink: (I dumbed it down for you a bit this time around)

DeletedUser49716

1 Wanted - Split between War & Natural Expansion, could it be someone has their head up their ass on this decision?
2 -?- - A falling tribe, full of spies ofc.
3 tH - My home ^^ <3 Verm
4 4Horse - Nice tribe & neighbors in K24
5 {DMN} - <3 Heavy
6 (~SP~) - I just think Vodka should have finished them off and let the survival of the fit happen instead of -?- jumping Vodka
7 AXE - Obviously great to be able to fight two wars, keep positive both sets & push on the (~SP~) front
8 Godly - ???
9 (-?-) - Part of theeversinking -?- boat
10 *N~L* - ???
11 DA - CG <3 but Awarzone </3
12 TSoH - ???
13 Exile. I'm too tired to deal with this one
14 ~G~ ~Gay~ now with faeries, rainbows and assless chaps.
15 LoA - It is obvious how much I hate these guys.
16 WeRock - Ew.
17 ZEUS - POINTWHORE!
18 {DFH} - DMN's commet applies here xP
19 *X* - ???
20 Exile3 - too lazy to deal with the Exile family comment.

DeletedUser

1 Wanted - top tribe and i suspect they will hold the spot for a while to come.
2 -?- - Used to be known as a powerhouse, but have people wondering if the troubles will continue with the fam...
3 tH - Good show in all aspects!
4 4Horse - holding strong n tough. Sound strategy.
5 {DMN} - meh, i´d like to see more drama from them.
6 (~SP~) - how to put it politely??? Sinking ship? :lol:
7 AXE - strong tribe ripping into their enemies on various fronts.
8 Godly - perhaps a tribe to watch, but have some unsavory allies that may pull them into harms way.
9 (-?-) - let´s just see what the new confuzzled has for the world.
10 *N~L* - meh
11 DA - meh
12 TSoH - :icon_twisted:
13 Exile. - Beasts :icon_cool: Pwning all that cross them.
14 ~G~ - meh
15 LoA - Poor military decisions...fair show in their short war, but ultimately they are sure to fail.
16 WeRock - shocking they are still around. Don´t think they´ll hold their own much longer.
17 ZEUS - Impressive show in the their early war stats.
18 {DFH} - meh
19 *X* - Really, ur still here? :icon_rolleyes:
20 Exile3 - Cool catz :icon_cool: I expect to see them climb the top 20...

k6a6o6s

1 Wanted - good tribe with some good members, hopefully prove to deserve number 1 spot
2 -?- - still at number 2, got any more allys to send at tH?
3 tH - good tribe, showing great skill i would say soon to be number 1, <3 you guys/girls
4 4Horse - Fighting with WeRock, hopefully they will get fully stuck into them soon
5 {DMN} - <3 heavy
6 (~SP~) - bluey!, not much else i can say
7 AXE - Doing a great job in there 2v1 another tribe i would think to be at the top soon
8 Godly - They seem to have a good leader, whats the plan after ToyS?
9 (-?-) - disband again XD
10 *N~L* - good guys, in there first war and doing good
11 DA - <3 CG
12 TSoH - Now (~SS~) be gone, are they just going to sit there or find a nice war?
13 Exile. - not much to say havent really heard of them
14 ~G~ - gl against *N~L* fam and X fam, as you will need it
15 LoA - joined in a war to get there asses handed to them
16 WeRock - Seem to be a good tribe holding there wars which surprised me, good luck guys
17 ZEUS - Doing a good job, hopefully see more of them
18 {DFH} - {DMN} brother tribe, with some good players in there hopefully get into a war soon
19 *X* - Good Tribe with some very good leadership and doing good against G fam, hopefully they will stay in the top20
20 Exile3 - where be Excile2?

DeletedUser

1 Wanted Took the top spot, appears to be settling in for the long haul. Will be interested to see what they do next.
2 -?- Appears to be sinking rather fast. Torn from the top spot, losing to pretty much anyone who raises a fist to them. If they don't come up with SOMEthing, their days are numbered.
3 tH Taking it to -?- something fierce. Expanding their empire with -?-'s villages like their war is really a firesale of -?-'s property. The war HAS to slow down soon, though judging from what's gone on so far, it will be from tH running out of nobles.
4 4Horse I can't have much of an opinion here, having never spoken to them, but their showing against WeRock has been less then stellar. I've heard good things about them though, so perhaps it's just a temporary setback.
5 {DMN} I've had little to no contact with this tribe, not nearly enough to form an opinion.
6 (~SP~) Used to communicate with some of their members quite often, though that has dropped off lately. Doing rather poorly in their war with AXE. If they can't find a chance to regroup and replace some of their inactives, there's very little they can do other then admit defeat.
7 AXE Doing well against (~SP~) and LoA. Hard not to respect a tribe able to win on two vastly different fronts when both opponents are top 20 tribes.
8 Godly Have pushed ToyS from the top 20, winning handily.
9 (-?-) They took away my targets lol. I can't say I was happy about that, but Maeniel is a good guy and managed to talk me down from my homicidal rage :icon_wink:
10 *N~L* Winning their first visible war, by huge margins, against a fellow top 20 tribe. Thank you NL, for proving there're Rim tribes that belong on this list.
11 DA Haven't heard a single thing about this tribe, good or bad. Kind of shocking that a top 20 tribe is such an unknown. Even ToyS was more well known lol.
12 TSoH Good friends, though we've had our differences in the past lol. Bubz, you'll forgive me for having my tribe take your villages won't you? :icon_biggrin:
13 Exile. Also good friends. Hoping to see them continue to join the world's spotlight, rather then continue to toil in obscurity.
14 ~G~ Being crushed in their war....and proving that while some Rim tribes are worthy of being on this list, some aren't.
15 LoA Not doing very well against AXE, especially when you consider the fact that AXE is fighting on two fronts. Unless something changes, it's only a matter of time until LoA is finally destroyed.
16 WeRock Doing very well in it's fight against 4Horse, and now Exl. Easily better then anyone expected from them. I'm looking forward to seeing how high they can climb on this list.
17 ZEUS Don't know a whole lot about Zeus, but they're at war with a friend of mine. Hope you guys lose :icon_wink:
18 {DFH} Same as DMN, just haven't had enough contact with them to have formed an opinion.
19 *X* Haven't heard much about X, but they've managed to cling to the top 20 for quite some time so they get quite a bit of respect for that. Also doing rather well against ~G~.
20 Exile3 No contact with Exile's little brother lol.

~Morningfrost​

DeletedUser

omg morningfrost your opinions are probably the best ones ive read since forever ususally only some ignorant people post there opinions better benafiting there tribes :p.

1 Wanted: looks like a monster waiting to unleash its fury with a big war.
2 -?- : cmon pull it together if u dont soon youl be left behind in the world.
3 tH : wow they caused that much damage to -?- 0.0
4 4Horse: not hearing much about them but rim tribes starting to fight back?
5 {DMN}: sorry dont have much information to form a proper opinion
6 (~SP~):my tribe noticable impact on the front lines of axe (during the long period of time) but not doing well with island villages axe keeps spending 20-150 nukes for.
7 AXE :taking island villages i see :p, having to call envy(from what ive heard) to help on LOA i see and still getting supported by the exile family. other than that nice job on taking the island villages :), a bit cocky about winning the war i see didnt know my tribe was going to die anytime soon :icon_eek:.
8 Godly: nice job on toys and when did u get to 70m+ points wow lol must of not been paying attention
9 (-?-) : help out your sister :p looks like they need help in k44
10 *N~L*: dont have enough info to make a valid response
11 DA :who sorry dont have enough info.
12 TSoH did your boarders increase a bit during the scion war?
13 Exile.: not enough info to produce a valid opinion besides the fact ur supporting axe.
14 ~G~:?
15 LoA:from what ive heard envy declared on ya
16 WeRock: nice work
17 ZEUS :que?
18 {DFH}:who?
19 *X*:who?
20 Exile3: same as ur main branch

DeletedUser

omg morningfrost your opinions are probably the best ones ive read since forever ususally only some ignorant people post there opinions better benafiting there tribes :p.

Lol N4T, hard time deciding if you were being sarcastic enough, because my opinions weren't really all that informative....at least not the way I see it. I would've liked to post more, but couldn't think of anything else to say.

As for TSoH, their borders DID increase a bit thanks to Scion, but looking at the dominance map it looks like a lot of their expansion has come from crushing those poor, ignorant Rim tribes that tried to hit them from behind lol. Shield now owns nearly 1/3 of K92....great job Rim tribes, way to help the cause by proving that some Rim tribes are worth less then attacking with swords....:lol::lol:

~Morningfrost