GX VS UNSF STATS; CV vs unsf STATS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51253

Personally, I think this topic should be locked. CV is not in any wars with UNSF and debating the reasoning why UNSF and CV signed a NAP is a moot point. Reality is GX is fighting UNSF and CV is fighting AF - end of story.
Well until the clashing of steel wakes UNSF up again :lol:

DeletedUser

and then the world shall rejoice as the big bad wolf UNSF will be so tired of all the noise that they'll drop relations with and declare on CV/AF and JG simultaneously and show the world their true fighting prowess.

Wait ... oh wait ... then go back to hugging all but one of them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

and then the world shall rejoice as the big bad wolf UNSF will be so tired of all the noise that they'll drop relations with and declare on CV/AF and JG simultaneously and show the world their true fighting prowess.

Wait ... oh wait ... then go back to hugging all but one of them :icon_rolleyes:

Let us pretend that the GX didn't hug CV, once they realised they were both at war with the big bad wolf. Then your post almost makes UNSF look bad.

Wait ... oh wait ... It's not a shame to go from fighting two enemies your size, to one enemy your size :icon_rolleyes:

greenmonsta

Since GX were effectively fighting on EVERY front they had I think they were allowed an NAP with CV...

DeletedUser51253

Let us pretend that the GX didn't hug CV, once they realised they were both at war with the big bad wolf. Then your post almost makes UNSF look bad.

Wait ... oh wait ... It's not a shame to go from fighting two enemies your size, to one enemy your size :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe you should check a map before you make statements based on points alone. There is a small border that units UNSF and GX - K34 and a small part of K45. We are slightly intermingled in K4, K13 and K3. Yet when GX was fighting CV, we were fighting on around 12 K's.

image.php

When UNSF declared war on both CV and GX, hoping to do the same as what they did with the RE / Ron war.

But things really didnt go to plan as GX and CV 'hugged' thus uniting against UNSF.It was still a fairly even fight. due to our bounderies.
Side 1: UNSF UNSF2

Side 2: CV CV-a GX GXa

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,850
Side 2: 11,758
Difference: 6,908

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,398
Side 2: 1,586
Difference: 188

image.php
But maybe UNSF was getting annoyed that GX was gaining too many vils off them :lol:

Side 2: GXa GX

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,373
Side 2: 1,607
Difference: 234

image.php

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 181
Difference: 79

image.php
In any case UNSF hugged CV again. Even though CV wasnt putting up much of a fight

Side 2: CV CV-a

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,373
Side 2: 2,179
Difference: 806

image.php

Side 1: 239
Side 2: 25
Difference: 214

image.php
I dont think GX really minds that UNSF and CV formed a NAP. What I am annoyed about is they should never have stuck their noses into our war in the damm first place.

DeletedUser

jesus ancient read the post!!
because the fronts were to big! how good a tribe is doesnt matter when you fight in every front with enemies everywhere

PLEASE read the post before you burp up such smart statements

DeletedUser51253

I am not a representative of the high council in GX, so ask them :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe CV and GX ganging up on UNSF was a polite way to tell them to keep their noses out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe you should check a map before you make statements based on points alone. There is a small border that units UNSF and GX - K34 and a small part of K45. We are slightly intermingled in K4, K13 and K3. Yet when GX was fighting CV, we were fighting on around 12 K's.

When UNSF declared war on both CV and GX, hoping to do the same as what they did with the RE / Ron war.

But things really didnt go to plan as GX and CV 'hugged' thus uniting against UNSF.It was still a fairly even fight. due to our bounderies.
But maybe UNSF was getting annoyed that GX was gaining too many vils off them :lol:
In any case UNSF hugged CV again. Even though CV wasnt putting up much of a fight
I dont think GX really minds that UNSF and CV formed a NAP. What I am annoyed about is they should never have stuck their noses into our war in the damm first place.

I am perfectly aware of how the map looks like, concerning CV, GX and UNSF. But that doesn't change anything about the validity of my post. It had nothing to do about war tactics or the reasons behind "hugging". My point is simply that noone in GX has the right to point fingers about the UNSF/CV NAP.

GX had their reasons for making a NAP with CV, UNSF has their reasons for making a NAP with CV now. It is pointless to start involving the reasons behind the NAP, because it's a matter of opinion. It's like saying, it's okay that GX farted, because it didn't smell as bad as when UNSF farted.

If you absolutely want to consider the circumstances, then don't forget that the map has changed since the UNSF vs. CV/GX war begun. At least around 1000 UNSF villages have been nobled inside CV/GX territory and still there are many left. Maybe they do not constitute to an actual war front, but those villages don't just defend themselves. So at times sharing a large war front is more convenient than having clusters 4 continents away, where you have no chance of sending support in time, when the villages really get hammered.

To sum it up, it is as silly as any other excuse, to say that GX formed a NAP because they had a large border with CV and wanted to improve their chances against UNSF.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51253

HighQue, what part of this statement dont you understand:

The last two wars UNSF where involved in, where against tribes that were already fighting. The thing that annoys the hell out of me, is GX and CV where having a nice little war, minding their own business and then out of the blue UNSF declares on both tribes. All my posts are about my annoyance that UNSF just had to stick their noses into something that never concerned them in the first place - thus changing the dynamics of the war. . .

What do you think would happen when you declared war? It would be suicide for GX and CV not to team up together - since you are one of the so-called best war tribes in W4. It has been stated both by myself and a representative of the GX high council, that we dont give a flying duck about your NAP with CV.

As a final statement about the UNSF, CV NAP -who cares! Read my damm posts properly in future. :icon_rolleyes:

*edit* the reason I posted that map was to highlight that the constant whinging about UNSF fighting tribes that accumulate to twice their size is a load of garbage. The map showing the actual border of GX and UNSF show that. Or would you like me to post a conquers map as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is what is known as the 'Vulture Effect' (Which JG is really keen on :p ).

When two tribes have been warring, another tribe will announce that they are at war. They then jump in on the already warring, weakened and partially dead tribal players. Scooping up what scraps they can, inevitably they will gloat, and try to take all the credit as they profit from other peoples hard work.

DeletedUser

HighQue, what part of this statement dont you understand:

The last two wars UNSF where involved in, where against tribes that were already fighting. The thing that annoys the hell out of me, is GX and CV where having a nice little war, minding their own business and then out of the blue UNSF declares on both tribes. All my posts are about my annoyance that UNSF just had to stick their noses into something that never concerned them in the first place - thus changing the dynamics of the war. . .

What do you think would happen when you declared war? It would be suicide for GX and CV not to team up together - since you are one of the so-called best war tribes in W4. It has been stated both by myself and a representative of the GX high council, that we dont give a flying duck about your NAP with CV.

As a final statement about the UNSF, CV NAP -who cares! Read my damm posts properly in future. :icon_rolleyes:

*edit* the reason I posted that map was to highlight that the constant whinging about UNSF fighting tribes that accumulate to twice their size is a load of garbage. The map showing the actual border of GX and UNSF show that. Or would you like me to post a conquers map as well?

Don't quote my response to:

while replying:
the.brat said:

And then say:
the.brat said:
...we dont give a flying duck about your NAP with CV.

If you don't give a flying duck about the UNSF/CV NAP, I don't see the point in the subtle whining from slytown and you defending his post.

LauraDestroya

War be war, so instead of all this bitching about how unsf is a vulture which is silly - cats can't fly, how about GX just put their rams where their mouth is. I am hungry, it's been a while since I've fed.

funnypicturescathungryfck6.jpg

DeletedUser51253

lol Laura, couldnt agree more. Whilst my pic skillz arent as good as yours -

Btw when did GX turn from the underdog to a horse :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

War be war, so instead of all this bitching about how unsf is a vulture which is silly - cats can't fly, how about GX just put their rams where their mouth is. I am hungry, it's been a while since I've fed.

funnypicturescathungryfck6.jpg

Not true...

My dad gave my cat flying lessons.
(However, cats do like to play with dead mice :icon_eek:)

DeletedUser

Not true...

My dad gave my cat flying lessons.
(However, cats do like to play with dead mice :icon_eek:)

Your wisdom is endless... Cats can't fly, no matter how hard your daddy tries. They also don't like to play with dead mice, as they are predators and like to play with things that try to escape.

DeletedUser51253

Your wisdom is endless... Cats can't fly, no matter how hard your daddy tries. They also don't like to play with dead mice, as they are predators and like to play with things that try to escape.

Orly? Well a piccy is worth a thousand words. . .

2110609991_15591c5330.jpg

128725755589782434.jpg

Also Highque, in response to your earlier post, I have to defend Sly. . .He whips me harder if I dont :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Obviously you don't know my dad...

Now, I didn't think they could fly either, but I've seen it happen.
Cats do love to play with dead things; That's how they practice the kill.
Not only does it make them feel like victors, but they also like to pretend they won the fight. Not that I want to give away any secrets, here or in the animal kingdom, but to practice manipulation on something dead is easy, and it makes sense; if that's the way you want to go (yes, brain dead works too). "All is fair in love and war" they say.

Watch, listen and learn... my wisdom, beauty, and intelligence will astound you.

greenmonsta

How come no-one flames CV for signing an NAP with TWO tribes they are fighting? Is it just because they are ex-DBD and we know how they like to play tribalhugs or because no-one really cares....?

Status
Not open for further replies.