oh give me a break, family tribes on speed server?

Mozz06

LOPW is now TU2.
I wonder how well they will work together over the month.

Mozz06

Apparently, LOPW's rebranding was just for look and they will not change leaders. They'll still be an independant tribe but are closely allied with TU.

As told by danmaketribes.

Mozz06

Of course.. unless they buy a premium account for the next round of the speed server :lol:

DeletedUser

Thankyou for reminding me :lol:
We may start in the next speed world aswell :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well i was actually trying to say they would all be nobled by then or rimmed.

DeletedUser5984

i wont be participating in the next round if its again 1 month long..

DeletedUser

LOPW is now TU2.
I wonder how well they will work together over the month.

As i stress, this change is only rebranding ourselfs. We are not ran by TU in any-way whatsoever. - Just closly allyed, we may devidate in diplomacy, we may make diffrent choices than them. I can't stress enough that it is just rebranding the alliance.

-Danmaketribes

DeletedUser

As i stress, this change is only rebranding ourselfs. We are not ran by TU in any-way whatsoever. - Just closly allyed, we may devidate in diplomacy, we may make diffrent choices than them. I can't stress enough that it is just rebranding the alliance.

-Danmaketribes

You realize....it makes NO sense to take their name if you dont take their diplomacy. You are only confusing people.

DeletedUser

You realize....it makes NO sense to take their name if you dont take their diplomacy. You are only confusing people.

lol, do you really expect him to realize your point? Look like a lost cause to me :p

DeletedUser

sister tribe normaling share the same name danmaker. And if you do not have the same diplomay list that is really stuiped.:lol:

DeletedUser

sister tribe normaling share the same name danmaker. And if you do not have the same diplomay list that is really stuiped.:lol:

Lets just say, we have a plan :icon_idea: That we will use :) and we may seem like we don't know what were doing but this is the plan just starting to unfold.

-DMT

DeletedUser

Lets just say, we have a plan :icon_idea: That we will use :) and we may seem like we don't know what were doing but this is the plan just starting to unfold.

-DMT

well lety me try to figure it out:

1/ You ally with many, and noble the others

2/ You break one alliance and noble em

3/ repeat step 2

got it? :)