Hookerz-tribe

DeletedUser13092

New tribe i have mentioned on different thread,
it will be run by 3 veterans who have played since w1 including myself and strauss, looking for experienced and newish players to join,
it is an "elite" tribe,
if your interested mail me or strauss with past experience, if you have any, and we will give you further details :)

DeletedUser13092

in a couple of tribes ived also acted as a baron and several other jobs, and strauss is also a proficient tribe leader and we know what we are doing, i think it is likely that i myself will be acting as a baron in this instance but we will be looking for people who have experience of other tribal positions.

DeletedUser

I would be great for this tribe, as I have already been a Hooker - not talking about rugby - so am already experienced. Please accept.

xxx
Love Pendulous .

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wouldnt mind joining. ive was a duke in w18 then joined NorVik(TWA-VK)
and on w25 i was a baron for NRG.
dont like the name much

DeletedUser13092

tell you what if you want to join mail me ingame names and i will put them on my list :D

DeletedUser

hmm that's where a lot of tribes are going, could we try somewhere north?

DeletedUser

that is a good point, i think the north would be more advantageous

DeletedUser

Well its up to Anthrax, Strauss and the other guy. A little competition never hurt.

DeletedUser

Yes It will be nice to see you go up in flames Just Kidding!
Hmmm. Thats quite funny. You see, I've nobled around 970 villages and only lost 47... You on the other hand have gotten no further than nobling 3 villages. Do you want to keep talking or leave it at that?

DeletedUser

As a matter of fact I did. I still wanted to flame him for making such an ignorant comment... when players say things like that, they don't expect people to check your background. I mean, seriously, don't even think about a flame with a vet, especially me.

DeletedUser

Lol, well I didn't mean it to come out like that... anyways we are spamming up Anthrax's thread.